Chapter 45

Ash was asleep on the floor until he heard a loud bang and woke up in fright. Casey walked into the room helping Heath walk.
"God damn David beat the hell out of me!" Heath shouted.
Ash could now see Heath who was battered and bruised.
"Well, don't you reckon it's time we told David that we have him?" Casey asked
"Yes, it is time, I'll call him now" Heath said as he face timed Squid.

At Squid's house:
Squid was now upstairs working on his Geography assignment when his phone started ringing. Squid saw it was an unknown number but answered the FaceTime call and Heath showed up in front of him.
"Hello David" Heath greeted
"Heath, what do you want?" Squid questioned
"Oh I don't want anything I'm just telling you that, we have Ash and he is very weak"
"If you put one finger on him I will kill you"
"I'll show you him" Heath said showing Squid Ash who was getting beaten up by Casey.
Ash was then pushed against a wall and fell to the floor and didn't move.
"Ash! Ash no! Leave him alone! Heath stop! Ash wake up!" Squid yelled.
Tom and Tyson could here Squid screaming from another room and as soon as they heard Heath getting mentioned they ran upstairs. Squid was crying from worry for Ash.
"You come here and you can save your friend" Heath said then hung up.
"Heath pick the phone back up! Ash please stay strong!" Squid cried.
He then tossed his phone against the wall which smashed and Squid screamed and cried. Tom then barged in followed by Tyson.
"Squid what's wrong?" Tom said hugging Squid.
"It's Ash, Heath has him and he hurt Ash, he hurt him and Ash looked so weak, this is all my fault, this is all my fault!" Squid cried.
Tom gave Tyson sign to go grab Diane and John which he quickly went to do.
"How do you know this?"
"Heath face timed me and he showed me, he needs our help, I caused this Tom, I caused it"
"No you did not, this isn't your fault" Tom soothed and then John and Diane came in.
"Sweet heart, come here, it's alright, everything is going to be ok" Diane soothed.
"Come on let's take him downstairs" John said and Diane and John took Squid downstairs.
Squid was hugging his father who was holding him close. Tom then saw Squid's phone on the floor smashed and walked over to it. He saw the memory card and grabbed it. He walked over to his computer and plugged it in. He saw the whole conversation and was shocked. Tyson was also watching. Tom then sent this to all of his friends and called them. This had gone too far. Ash had to be saved.

Ash's POV:
Whilst Heath was calling Squid, Casey came over to me and when Heath pointed the phone at me, Casey started to bash me up. I could here Squid screaming my name and for Heath to tell Casey to stop. Then I was kicked against a wall and everything went black as Squid's voice faded into the background.

Squid's POV:
I was still shaken up by what Heath had shown me. Ash was beaten up and I couldn't help him. Mum was sitting beside me holding me close whilst Dad went to call the cops. There was then a knock at the door and dad answered it. Officer Brian walked into the lounge room.
"David, you dad was telling me that Heath called you and you saw Ashley, is this true?" Officer Brian asked me and I nodded in reply.
"He was showing me Casey beating up Ash, I knew they had him, I knew it" I said
"Well, we will be on the look out for Heath and his gang but thanks for telling us David" Officer Brian thanked as he left. I then walked back upstairs and saw Tom's computer screen was on and saw the video playing back. Tom and Tyson were asleep so I took the SD card back to my room and plugged it into my computer. I then saw something. A sign and I zoomed in on it. It said Stockman's Warehouse.
"So that's where he's keeping Ash" I said and looked at my backpack and started to grab stuff I would need to help Ash. "Don't worry Ash, I'm coming"