Chapter 46

Tom woke up and found the SD card gone and woke up Tyson.
"Tyson, wake up, the SD card is gone" Tom stated.
"Hey isn't that Squid's pen?" Tyson asked pointing at a pen on the desk.
"Oh Squid" Tom said and ran to Squid's room to find he wasn't there. He then ran downstairs and looked everywhere and still couldn't find him.
"Squid! Where are you!" Tom yelled.
Luckily his parents had gone to work since it was the next day.
"Tom, he's gone"
"I know, come on, we've got to find him, call the others" Tom demanded and Tyson rang their friends.

Squid's POV:
I have been walking since 2am. I feel tired but I've got to keep going. I can see a warehouse up ahead, this must be it. I get closer and it is the warehouse.
"Don't worry Ash, I'm here" I whisper as I go inside.
I can't see Heath or any of them anywhere. I walk blindly with my hands in front of my face and then the lights turn on. I jump out of my skin and I can see someone, tied to a chair in the centre of the warehouse.
"Ash!" I yell and he turns his head. Then reach him.
"No Squid don't, you need to leave now, it's not safe here, just leave!" Ash yells
"No, I'm not leaving with out you" I say as I undo the rope around his wrists
"Squid just..." Ash was then interrupted by a loud bang.
I feel something in my stomach. I look down and see blood covering my shirt. I then realised, I had been shot and I fall to the ground struggling to breath.
"Squid!" Ash yelled my name and Heath stands in front of me with a gun pointed at me.
"You shouldn't of come" Heath said and shot me again and everything went black.