Chapter 59

"It is now time to find out who our leaders will be for next year" Mrs Messer said. Everyone who had been nominated were on the edge of their seats. "First we will find out who our captain and vice captain are" Mrs Messer said "our school captain for next year is Lee"
Lee was so happy and so were his friends.
"Our vice captain is Amy" Mrs Messer stated, Amy was literally jumping up and down as herself and Lee went to retrieve their badges. "Next up we have our school councillor which is James" Mrs Messer said.
James was shocked, he had gotten the spot. He then went up to grab his badge and stood beside Amy.
"Next are our class captains and service leaders, for 12M we have Snake as class captain and Tom as as service leader.
"Well done Tom" Squid and Tyson congratulated "
"Thanks" Tom thanked as he and Snake went to retrieve their badge.
They continued with the other classes.
"Now we have our music captain which is Ashley" Mrs Messer stated.
"Oh my god, I got the spot, I can't believe it" Ash cheered giving Squid a hi five.
"Congrats mate" Squid said "good luck with your position" Ash said as he walked on stage.
"Ok, the next spot was a close call, our sports captain for next year is" Mrs Messer started.
Squid was sweating, he wanted that spot.
"Is David" Mrs Messer announced.
Squid was over the moon. He got the spot, all of their friends had. He then ran up on stage and stood next to Ash who he hi fived. Squid couldn't stop smiling. When they walked off stage the group of friends had a group hug.
"I got the spot, I got it, I can not believe it" Squid cheered
"I can't believe you actually got it, we all got the spots, unbelievable" Tom said as himself and Squid hugged.
"Nice job little cous" Tyson congratulated
"Thanks" Squid thanked.
The awards night continued with awards being given out. After an hour the night ended and they all went outside to meet up with family which were all so proud of them. They then all went home.