Chapter 2

Squid's POV:
I see my girlfriend at her locker and decide to sneak up on her. I hug her from behind and she turns round and I kiss her.
"Hey babe" she says
"Hey Nicole, oh by the way have you seen the new kid, his names Ash" I say
"No but don't go causing him trouble ok, I don't want to see you get into trouble either"
"Oh come on, your no fun"
"I said no, now come on, let's go eat" Nicole says dragging me to the cafeteria.

Finnball's POV:
Oh how much I hate English, especially when you have the school bully in your class. He just sits in class and doesn't listen to a thing, he needs to get a life. I'm sitting next to a girl called Sqaishey who is so obsessed with animals especially little ducks, oh she annoys the hell out of me. She draws in her book all the time. Yes I know I sound like a nerd but I concentrate for a reason. My parents, oh if they see any d's or c's on my report card I am doomed so I have made sure I haven't.
"David will you pay attention please!" Mrs Stanton-Cook  shouts at David who snaps to attention.
He just rolls his eyes once she turns around. I could literally face palm. Finally the bell rings and then I have to head to my favourite class Geography.

Martyn's POV:
Now it is lunch time. I'm happy to be out of class but I have to put up with the school bully, oh god here he comes.
"Hi Martyn" David says into my face
"What do you want David?" I question
"Oh don't you remember, you owe me that lunch money from yesterday"
"What lunch money, I don't owe you anything" I say and then I get punched and fall to the ground and David starts beating me up.
"That's what you get for lying remember bring me $20 tomorrow and you better have it" David stated and then walks off.
I sit on the floor crying until I hear footsteps running over to me.
"Martyn what happened?" Some one asked. I looked up to see Dan.
"David, beat me up again, he said I had to give him lunch money and I owe him $20 tomorrow" I cry.
"That's it, you've been through enough"
"Dan don't please, he'll kill me if you tell, please don't"
"Alright, I won't but let's get you cleaned up" Dan says taking me to the bathrooms.