Chapter 10

The next morning Tom woke up to a shock. He lifted his head up to find, half his hair was on his pillow. He yelled out to Diane who ran upstairs.
"Mum, my hair's falling out!" Tom shouted.
"Ok, let's go to the doctors" his mum said and they drove off.
When Tom and Diane reached the doctors they sat on the waiting room for half an hour. Tom was wearing a cap, be cause he felt embarrassed. They were soon called in. The doctor checked Tom over and knew what was wrong with him. "Thomas, what you have is Alopecia which is a diagnosis which causes you to loose your hair. There are three stages and in your case you have universal which causes you to loose all of your hair and for it too never grow back" the doctor explained. This put Tom in shock. After Diane talked to the doctor they left. It was a quiet drive home. Tom didn't go to school that day. Tom went straight to his room and cried. He saw a note from Squid which said, 'gone to school early' and that was written before they all got up. Squid was afraid of his parents since what had happened. Tom just cried and isolated himself in his room for the rest of the day.

At Heckmondwike Grammar School:
Squid was wondering where his brother was and why he hadn't shown up that day. Squid sat by himself at lunch, he didn't want to talk to anyone. Since yesterday he had no friends, he was only friends with the bullies, and now he wasn't one. At another table, Finnball noticed Squid sitting by himself.
"Hey guys, David isn't sitting with the other bullies" Finnball stated
"He isn't?" Sqaishey asked and looked at Squid to see him by himself.
"Serves the idiot right for what he did" Martyn said.
They kept on eating then went to classes. In class, Squid was miserable, he wasn't himself. Nicole noticed this, but she didn't want anything to do with him since what he had done to Dan and her other friends. He literally wasn't concentrating. When the teacher would give him a sheet or something, he'd ignore it, normally he would just throw it away. Even in ICT he wasn't paying attention. Something was definitely wrong.

Before ending this I'd just like to say thanks to @Splashydolphin10 for a lot of support and great feedback on this book recently. I really appreciate it and I'm glad that your loving it.