Chapter 16

Two hours later, soaking wet they all sat outside on the lawn discussing what to do next.
"It's 12 o'clock already and is anyone else hungry?" Lee asked.
The others nodded in response.
"Well there are the shops which are just down the road, we could go there and have lunch" Amy suggested
"I'm up for that but I think we better change out of our clothes since we are drenched" Squid stated as he fixed his hair up which was in a mess.
"Ok, so we can all go home, get changed and meet up outside the shops" James said and they all went home to get changed.
The boys wore the same shirts since they weren't wet but the girls changed their whole outfit.

The first one to the shops was Ash and the the others came and Snake was the last one there since he lived the furthest away.
"So, let's go eat, have we all brought money with us?" Tom asked.
Everyone showed either their purses or wallets. They all had McDonalds and then decided to do some shopping. Nicole wanted to get a lip piercing and Squid and Ash decided to join her. Nicole got a ring on her lip, Squid got a diamond piercing in his ear and Ash got a nose piercing and a ear piercing. They all commented on how they all looked.
"Tom is going to kill you Squid, you know that right" Nicole said
"Yeah, but it's my decision" Squid stated and they saw the others looking through Target at the clothes and they ran up to them.
"Where did you guys... Woah, did you guys get piercings done?" Finnball asked
"Yeah sure did" Ash said.
"What's going on here, woah nice piercings guys, did you just get them done now?" Sqaishey asked
"As Ash just said, yes we did" Nicole repeated.
"So why are we looking at clothes?" Squid asked as they caught up with the others.
"Well Dan bought us all tickets to go see Avicii tomorrow night, ain't that cool" Martyn stated
"Dan that is awesome mate" Ash said looking surprised
"It wasn't too expensive and I thought that it would be a nice way to introduce Squid into the group a bit more" Dan explained smiling and and Squid smiled back.
"Squid, did you get your ear pierced?" Tom questioned
"Um yeah I did, is that a problem?" Squid asked
"Yes, mum and dad did not give you permission"
"All well I get what I get"
"Come on let's get our outfits for tomorrow night" Stampy said.
They bought their clothes and went to Netty and Stampy's place after the shops.

"We should have a fashion show, to show off our outfits right now" Netty exclaimed
"Good idea, let's do that" Lee agreed and that's what they did, starting off with the girls.
First up was Amy wearing a long sleeved grey shirt with a a black love heart on it, skinny jeans, aqua vans, 3 love heart rings and a floral back pack. Next up was Nicole wearing a blue tank top with a black cheetah pattern on it with denim short shorts and light blue vans. Squid would not stop staring at his girlfriend, to him, she looked hot, very hot. Next was Sqaishey and she was wearing a plain white shirt with a black and white jacket, beige pants with a blue and black patterned belt, a black and blue flat carp, a fluorescent blue backpack, blue earrings, glasses, a blue bracelet and black vans. Stampy wouldn't stop staring at Squaishey like how Squid wouldn't stop staring at Nicole. Next was Netty, she had the same outfit as Sqaishey except hers was purple, they decided to wear the same thing since they were best friends but in different colours. It was now the boys turn. Up first was Squid and he was wearing a black formal top, a jumper, jeans, sunnies and black vans. Squid looked cool. James was next, he was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt, a black jumper, jeans with a black belt and the same vans as Squid. It was now Ash's turn, he was wearing a grey shirt which said 'is my music too loud?', jeans, a beanie, red vans, sunnies and a watch. The nose piercing finished off the outfit. Snake was next wearing a dark blue sweater with brown pants and brown vans. Tom was next wearing a blue and green checkered country shirt, black pants, blue vans and a watch. By this time, they all knew Tom had Alopecia. Finnball was up now wearing a white singlet, a green shirt, a beige jacket, jeans and boots. Martyn was next wearing a white singlet, a black and white shirt, a black jacket, grey pants and boots. It was now Dan's turn, he was wearing a red shirt, a beige jumper, a red jumper tied round his waist, jeans, black vans, a flat cap and a headset around his neck. Dan looked awesome. Stampy was second last wearing a bright red top, a black and red jacket, jeans and vans. Finally it was Lee who was wearing a red and green checkered country shirt, black pants with a brown belt, a beige jacket and red and black vans. They then watched a movie then they all went home.