Chapter 7

Amy's POV:
School has finished for the day and I'm walking back home. I can see my house in the distance. Once I'm in the driveway I can see a window has been smashed and I start running and I run into the house to see it had been ransacked! Who did this? I wonder to myself. I call the cops.

James's POV: I have arrived home from school and I stand in my drive way but something looks different, there is graffiti every where.
"What the hell happened here!" I yell. "I better call the cops" I say to myself and grab my phone.

Ash's POV:
Finally school has ended and I can go relax at home. I stand in my drive way and I can see that my door has been kicked down and I run inside to see what has happened the place was ransacked and graffitied. I have to call the cops, I need to find out who did this.

Snake's POV:
I walk into school to see police cars parked in the parking area. What is going on. I can see the group and they are comforting Amy, James and Ash, wait Ash! I run over to them,
"Hey what happened guys?" I ask Amy, James and Ash didn't answer.
Their places were ransacked and graffitied" Tom said to me.
"Oh, do they have any idea who did it?"
"No that's why the police are here, they reckon it was some school kids from this school"
"David wasn't classes yesterday afternoon and nor were his friends" Nicole says joining the conversation.
"So they may have done it" I say
"Could have"
"My brother wouldn't do this, would he?" Tom asks shocked.
"Wait, are you guys saying David did this!" Ash shouts making everyone jump.
"Well we aren't saying he did but he might of" Nicole says.
Ash holds in his anger and breaths out but looks really angry. The cops come over to us.
"Amy, James and Ashley, can we ask you some questions please?" The police ask.
"Yeah sure" James says and they follow the cops.
"Hey Tom, was David last night? Finnball asks me.
The look on Tom's face said it all, it looked like reality had just hit him.
"No he wasn't, until late" Tom said.
"Well there's the culprits" Sqaishey says.
Tom puts his hands over his face, Martyn tries to comfort Tom.
"I can't believe it, my brother did this, I got to tell the police" Tom says.
"Well they're heading this way" I say seeing the police coming towards us.
"Thomas Spencer, can we have a word please?" The police ask and Tom nods and follows.

Normal POV:
Everyone was in classes until the bell rang for lunch. Everyone was sitting with their normal groups. The police turned up in the cafeteria and walked over to Squid and his friend's table.
"David Spencer, Heath Smith, Casey Jones, Ricki Brown and Bianca Johnson, you mind coming with us?" The officers asked
"Um let me think for a second, run!" Squid yelled and they ran, jumping over chairs and tables.
People watched the action that was happening in front of their eyes. Tom was shocked, his brother was running from the cops.
"Don't stop, keep running!" Heath yelled and they did.
They ran outside.
"They've gone outside, you three go round back and us three will go round the front" the head officer said.
David and his friends ran as fast as they could but didn't know what was waiting for them. When they ran round the side the cops stood in front of them and when they went run the other way, they were tackled by the other cops. People were outside watching the action.
"You are all under arrest for arsine" One officer said.
They tried to get away but failed and were put into the police cars. Tom watched his brother get driven away in the police car.
"I can't believe that he did this" Tom said to himself.