Chapter 12

A week passed and Squid still had no friends and hadn't seen his brother. He was hurt a lot by this so he planned on seeing him. Squid knocked on Tom's door to only get a reply of "go away" from Tom.
"Tom please, I haven't seen you all week" Squid begged
"I said no go away" Tom cried.
Squid didn't give up, he barged in and saw Tom on his bed crying. Tom had covered himself wh pen he heard the door open.
"Tom?"
"Don't you ever listen David I said go away and leave me alone"
"No I won't, you don't know how tough my week has been, I have no friends, your friends keep on looking at me, Nicole no longer likes me and you just sit in here all by yourself!"
This got Tom mad. He sat up and gave it to Squid.
"Your week has been hard! Well I just found out that I will have no hair for the rest of my life, I now have Alopecia! How is that hard for a week David, not having friends is better than not having any hair that will not grow back!" Tom yelled and threw a punch at Squid which caused Squid's nose to bleed.
When Tom had realised what he had done, Squid was already crying a little.
"Well I'm sorry I didn't know ok!" Squid cried then left slamming the door shut.
Tom was angry at himself, he had just punched his own brother.

Squid ran downstairs holding a tissue against his nose to stop it from bleeding. When his mum saw she ran over to him. "What happened?" Diane asked
"Tom punched me" Squid cried
"I'll go talk to him" Diane said and went to talk to her eldest son. She could here Tom yelling at himself inside and opened the door slightly. "Thomas, can I talk to you please?" Diane asked cautiously.
Tom nodded
"Why did you punch your brother?" Diane asked
(When I was writing this, auto correct decided to put punch as pop inch which I found hilarious as the sentence read 'Why did you pop inch your brother?')
"Because he barged in on me and started yelling at me and said that his week was worse than mine but I yelled at him, but it was stupid, he didn't know I had Alopecia"
"It's ok sweetie, how about you come downstairs and talk to David and apologise" Diane suggested and they went downstairs.
Squid's nose was still bleeding when Tom came downstairs.
"David, I'm sorry for yelling at you and punching you, you didn't know I had Alopecia and I'm just not thinking straight, can you please forgive me?"
"Yeah and I'm sorry too" Squid said and the boys hugged.
"You boys better get ready for school then, up u have an hour, and David, go change your shirt, I'll wash this one for you" Diane said and Squid took his shirt off and went to change his top and put on a dark blue top.
Tom got changed into some clothes and put on black shorts and a green shirt on and then they left for school and they raced each other. Squid beat Tom to the school gates just as the bell rang and they went to classes.