1

Demi pov

"Demi, have you ever thought about having a kid?" My mom asked. "Mom, I'm 23 and I don't have a boyfriend a penis is kind of needed." I giggled.

"Deeeeemmmmii, no no what about adopt, your rich, successful, you have a big house. Come on babe, you would make an amazing mother." My mom hugged me. "You really think so?" I smiled. "Yes princess, come on let's go to the California adoption center and go look." My mom smiled. "'Mom, these are humans not animals, it sounds weird when you say 'go look' so." I smiled as we got in the limo. My mom called the center to tell them we were coming.

Sierra pov

"Now now kids, one of you might find a family today, we have a Ms. Demi Lovato coming." Rylee smiled. "Maybe she will pick me!" I said cheerfully. "Oh please, your trash. Not even non famous don't pick you, let alone Demi Lovato. Your just fat worthless trash!" Jessica yelled at me. "Stop.. I'm not that." I said fighting back the tears. "Fat whore!" She pushed me down and I started crying. I went into the corner of the visitation room and sat down and cried. "Now no will pick me." I cried with my head in my knees.

Demi pov

We arrived at the center and I got out with my mom. "I'm going to feel bad if I don't adopt them." I said whining. "Hush hush. You will know when the right one comes to you." Mom said putting her arm around me. We walked into the center and we were greeted by a woman named Rylee "we have 16 girls here various ranges from 3-15. Please have a look in the visitation room." She smiled. I opened the door and girls screamed. "Dear god." I giggled. "Hi I'm Jessica!" one girl said proudly. "Hi Jessica!" I smiled. "I'm Jordyn! I'm 13!" She smiled. "Hi Jordyn." I smiled.

I scanned the room and girl in the corner caught my eye. "Girls, please leave me alone for second." I smiled. They did as I asked. I walked over to the little girl in the corner. "Hello Princess, what's your name?" I asked squatting down. She lifted her head up to revel tears. "Why are you crying?" My heart sank. This was the girl. I needed her in my life.  She sniffled and let out a soft voice "I'm Sierra, I'm crying because the girls here hurt me." She sniffled. "I want to adopt you. Is that okay?" Her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Come on now, the floor is dirty." I smiled.

She stood up and I put my arm around her and walked her out of the visitation room as I hear muffled gasps. "Mrs. Rylee, I want little Sierra." I smiled. She obviously felt uncomfortable because she was about to go live with a stranger. "Well considering your famous, and you came here with your mother, we are going to assume you live in a good place and make good money. You can take her home today. Let's just get all the legal paper signed which could take some time. So Sierra go pack your clothes and say bye to whoever loved you. Which I don't think many did." I felt my blood boil. I softly smiled at Sierra who was upset. "Okay, let's start with these papers." I fakely smiled.

Sierra pov

This is so weird, someone wanted me. Not just anyone Demi Lovato teen icon and superstar. I have to get skinner! I ran up the steps and ran to the bathroom, I lifted up my shirt reveling my cuts and flat stomach which to me was huge. "Hurry up fatty!stop hogging the bathroom!" Someone yelled pounding on the door. I panicked, I bent down and stuck my fingers in my throat hitting my gag reflex. I threw up breakfast. It felt good. I grabbed my tooth brush which was gross. I packed my Few torn up clothes. I went down stairs to Demi. "You all packed?" She asked. I nodded, "well the limo awaits."

I get to ride in a limo? This is going to be good. "Demi, your very pretty." I softly said smiling. "Well, thank you darling, you are gorgeous." She hugged me and flinched. "This is my mom. And your grandmother." Her mom held out a hand to shake. I shook her hand and me and Demi made small talk, all the way to her house. We arrived at Demi's house and it was huge. "This is your new home." Demi smiled. We had dropped her mom off at the airport. Her security guard got my suit case. We walked in and Demi had all of awards lining up the main hallway. "You have a lot of awards." I smiled looking at them. "Yeah, I do." She giggled. "You have all the seasons of Sonny with a chance! I mean you starred in it, but it's my favorite show, it's the only show they played and still do play at my home!" I smiled. But then stopped "at the orphanage, I mean." I looked at Demi and she had a soft smile.

"Well, let's go look at your room, it's upstairs. Along with mine." She smiled. "Hey Demi."
"Yes?" "Race ya!" I yelled. "Your on!" Then we raced up the stairs and I won. I laughed. "Oh come here!" She grabbed my into a hug and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around Demi's neck. Missing the feeling of having a hug. She put me down "thank you." I smiled. She gave me a puzzled look. "For what?"
"For hugging me. I was never hugged, not with my old parents or at the orphanage." I shrugged. She looked sad. "So where is my room?" She pointed and we walked in. "I left it white, because I didn't know your favorite color or anything. So tomorrow we can go shopping." Demi smiled.

"Let's have dinner." She smiled. No no no no not food. I can't get fat. "Let's eat in, pizza?" We walked downstairs. "Uh, I don't care."

Demi order pizza and we watched Sonny with a chance while we waited. "I can't believe that my favorite actress and singer is now my.. Uh.. Legal guardian." I chucked awkwardly. "You can call me
Mom, just letting you know." She hugged me. Then the door bell rang. "Come on, let's go get it." We both stood up and walked to the door. "Oh my god. Your Demi Lovato!" The pizza guy freaked out. "Can I get a picture? And let me pay for your pizza." He smiled. "Sure and thank you so much, but I have more than enough money." Demi laughed. "Selfie!" Demi laughed. Demi handed the guy the money. "Keep the change." Then he left.

"Smells so good!" We walked to the kitchen and I sat at the breakfast bar and she ate standing up so we were across from each other. "Come on now Sierra eat." She said grabbing her second slice. "I'm not very hungry. We had a big lunch." I lied. "Sierra I know your hungry." Which was true. "Eat or you don't get to leave the table until you do." She said serious. "I need to pee." I said. "Eat then you can go." I just needed to eat and then I could go to the bathroom and throw it up. I grabbed the pizza and ate 5 bites. "Okay you may now go." I ran upstairs and made sure she didn't follow. I closed the bathroom door in my room and got down on my knees and threw up.

I brushed my teeth and ran to the top of the stairs "Demi I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled. "Okay baby girl!" She yelled back. I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on and pulled my pants down and saw my cuts "I need to cut." I thought. "Demi, would surely have razors." I smiled. I tip toed to her bedroom and went into the bathroom. I went under her sink and found Razors. "What do you think your doing?" Demi said scaring the shit out of me. "Oh my god Demi." You put my hand to my chest. I giggled "you can't shave, your ass is only 11." She giggled. Then I giggled. "I mean your butt is 11." She laughed covering her mouth. "I need to shave, I haven't been able to shave in weeks." I begged. "Fine, you can but do you know how to it properly?" She asked. I shook my head no, she giggled "oh how fun, my first mother daughter moment." She clapped her hands and picked me up and showed me how to do everything.

That concludes my first chapter, but yeah I hope you like it and all, this was a long chelates I'm just so excited !!