26

Sierra pov

"Sierra wake up, you need to get ready." Mom said waking me up. "It's 11!" I yawned. "Yeah and it takes awhile to get ready." Mom laughed. I got out of bed as mom went to go wake up Matt, i went to my closet and picked out some clothes

 I got out of bed as mom went to go wake up Matt, i went to my closet and picked out some clothes

I grabbed my timberlands and put them on, "wouldn't you wanna wear a dress?" Mom asked. "Nah. I'm hungry." I said as Kesly walked in and Matt walked down the stairs "wow you like pretty!" Matt smiled. "I haven't even had my makeup done yet or my hair." I giggled. Mom got out pancakes and pineapple. She made pancakes as Kelsy did my make up. She did it subtle, I was wearing 'Exposed' by Kylie, King K aka the queen. Kelsy out my hair in a pony tail and straightens my hair. I quickly ate and we got in the limo and David drove us. "This is so dope!" Matt smiled. "Isn't it!" I smiled. Me and Matt took a selfie of both of us doing duck lips. Then of us sticking out tongues out.

-------------

"Please welcome Sierra Lovato!" Ellen announced! I began to walk and I fell. I stared at the floor for a second a do stood up laughing and everyone laughed. I hid my face made it to Ellen "your just like your mom!" She laughed. "What can I say!" I laughed. "Thank you for having me Ellen!" I smiled, "no thank you for coming, I absolutely adore your mom, and I wanted to get to know you! How is it having Demi as mom?" Ellen asked. "She's amazing! We are best friends, she helps me and trust me I need help, she is always there when I need her, I just love her so much." I smiled. "How adorable!" Then people clapped, "I was talking to your mom before the show started and she said you fell on the tile, in your living room, and your best friend is here?" I laughed.

"Yes I did fall, and I had to have 6 stitches right under my lip, because my tooth went through it." I laughed. "Wow, hair gross." Ellen laughed. "Let's we the snapchat." She pointed to the screen and we looked at it. "Sierra, go get your own blanket!" My mom laughed. I then rolled my eyes and I got up and my foot slipped from under me and then my mom started laughing the. It stopped, "yeah I was siting in blood after that, then she took me to the er." I smiled.

Ellen smiled "tell me about your friend Matt, I understand he is very special to you." I smiled. "Matt, he is my best friend I can't imagine it having him in my life, he stuck with me when I was being bullied and when I had some terrible stuff happen to me and my other friends left me he didn't. Plus he lets me do his makeup." I laughed. Ellen broke out laughing.

We talked then we got in topic of the Kardashians "who is your favorite Kardashian or Jenner?" Ellen asked. "Kylie definitely! She is gorgeous, and she had the best lipstick ever, I'm wearing her exposed right now." Ellen smiled "while I have a present for you." Ellen smiled. "Oh Kylie!" Ellen smiled. My eyes went wide and I turned around and there was Kylie Jenner, her beautiful body and she smiled. People went crazy, "hello Sierra!" She smiled. I stood up and hugged her and started crying. She sat on the chair or the arm "is this real?" I asked laughing and crying, Kylie rubbed my back "it sure is sweetheart." The show ended I took pictures with Kylie and I went back to Matt and Mom "oh my god, that just happened." I said shaking and mom hugged me and so did Matt. "Well I wanna go home." I laughed. "Matt your mom texted me we gotta drop you off at home." Mom smiled.

"Okay, thank you Demi." We got in the limo and I went on Instagram and posted the picture of me and Kylie "thanks Ellen for making my dreams happen! Love you Kylie!" Then i posted it. We dropped Matt off at home. We arrived home and I went upstairs.

Demi pov

I went to the living room and laid on the couch. My phone was going off "Demi, I need to talk to you." It was from Nick. I rubbed my temples and ignored him but then I heard singing outside. I opened the door and it was Nick, he was singing a song I have never heard. "Demi, I wrote this just for you." He bit his lip and that was like my weakness "ugh, just get in here!" I said I pulled him in and crashed my lips onto his. I closed the door and hugged him. "Demi, I'm so sorry for scaring you and threading to hurt Sierra, I love her with all my life. I'm not mad at you for cheating, it was just the moment, you were scared he was there. I don't blame you. I acted like such a douche bag and I have been going to therapy, i love you Demetria, I promise to never drink again, or hurt you, I can't believe i did any of that. Please Demetria Devonne Lovato, give me another chance." He begged. I looked in the at the stairs and the. Looked at him,

"Fine." I smiled. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around, we had a very heated kiss. Then we laid down on the couch. I breathed in and kissed him again. "God I really did miss you." Nick smiled.

It had been a couple of weeks since I saw Nick, Sierra is still scared of him. "Okay, Nick you have to go. I have to make dinner and clean, my family is come over tomorrow." I smiled. "Okay baby." We kissed and hugged and he left. I went upstairs to get Sierra and she was laying on her bed. "Mom, I want you to be happy, I may be scared of him. But if he makes you happy, don't worry about me. Okay?" She smiled. It nearly broke my heart. "Sierra, why are you scared of him?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Because he hurt you. No one should be hurt, by someone." She smiled.

We then had a conversation about him, and she felt better. "Okay, Princess we need to clean Dallas, Maddie, Grandpa, Grandma are coming over!"

"Yay! Dallas!" She dance around in a circle, her and Maddie never got along I don't really know why. "Does Maddie have to come?" She begged me. "Yes, she does, she is a part of the family." I said,Sierra rolled her eyes. As I made dinner Sierra cleaned up the living room, I mean it wasn't really dirty, because I hate dirt.

Sierra pov

Mom finished dinner and I sat at the table and she sat at the other end. I looked at my steak and I poked at it. "Honey eat up. Tomorrow we are going hiking." Mom said, with out a second thought I ate it because she is very suspicious. I smiled "Maddie is annoying mom! I don't want her to come!" I begged. "Sorry Sweetheart!" Mom shrugged. "Can I go to sleep?" I said angry. "Fine." Mom didn't want to put up a fight so I went upstairs and went to sleep.
----------------

"Sierra! Wake up! You have 10 minutes!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and got dressed, I put on leggings and my moms Future Now tour shirt, it was a crop top, I grabbed my black mikes and put them on and put my hair in a messy bun. "Sierra! Downstairs!" Mom yelled. There was a knock at the door, mom opened it "Dallas!" I yelled running down the stairs. "Sierra! My lil boo!" Dallas picked me up and we walked into the Family room. I hugged grandma and grandpa and rolled my eyes at Madison.

I sat on the couch and the adults figured out how we're are going to get to the hike for the Hollywood sign. Then Madison sat next to me. "Your ugly." She whispered at me, then she slapped the back of my head. "¡mamá! Madison me dio una bofetada !" (Mom! Madison slapped me!) I started crying and ran to mom and she picked me up. "MADISON! Do not hit Sierra. Your 16! Grow up!" My grandma yelled. "Are you okay?" Mom asked rubbing my head. "God! She isn't a baby! Demi, she is 13!" Madison moaned and walked to the backyard. "This should be a fun week." Mom laughed to grandpa. "She didn't want to come but I forced her, I'm sorry Demi and Sierra." Grandpa said. "Dad, don't worry about it. She is still my sister and I love her I just don't know why she doesn't like Sierra." Dad said. I had my head on moms shoulder and my breathing evened out with hers. "You okay princess?" Mom asked. I nodded and she put me down and Madison came back in with Dallas. "I'm sorry." She spat.

"Well okay! Let's go hiking!" Mom clapped her hands. We all had our camel backs.