47

Demi pov

"You never fail to amaze me." Wilmer laughed, he kissed my forehead. "How about round 2?" He laughed. "No, I'm tired." I smiled. I got out of bed and showered. I then put on clothes, "Wilmer out on some clothes." I laughed. He then put on his shorts I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

----------------

Sierra pov

Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me! I need to cut, they were healing! The ones on my wrist left scars. It was 10 in the morning. I didn't know how I was going to get through this. "Sierra." Mom said coming downstairs......"Wilmer?" I said shocked. "Hi Sierra." It got very intense really fast. I felt as if he was going to grab my throat and strangle me. My breathing started to get fast. Mom was very puzzled. "I'm going outside." Then I bolted outside in the backyard.

"Sierra." It was Wilmer "I'm sorry i really am. But you need to stay away from me." I said shaking. "Why?"

"Because I feel like your going to strangle me! I feel like everyone is trying to kill me!" I cried backing away. "Wilmer! Please!" I panicked. Then mom came out and told Wilmer to go inside.

Demi pov

"Wilmer, I think you should go home."

"Fine." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and he left angrily. I let Sierra have her space. I don't know how I'm going to tell her that she will have rehab or in home person or whatever! She is fucking 13.

I watched tv and finally 2 hours had passed when she came in. "Sierra, can I take pictures of your cuts?" I asked softly. She nodded yes. Wrist, foot, hip, thigh, ribs. "Thanks baby."

"I want to talk to you. Sit down." I said.

"When you look at yourself what do you think?" I asked. She looked down then back at me. "broken." She breathed out. I let a tear roll down. I breathed in.

Sierra pov

"Broken." I breathed out. "I'm broken." I looked down. Mom lifted my chin up. "do you want to get better?" mom asked. "I do I really do. But we both know therapy doesn't do shit. Medications make me go crazy." I said. "I was thinking....rehab." Mom said. I looked at her like are you out of your fucking brain. "Didn't you go to rehab?" I asked. "I did Timber Knolls in Chicago." Mom smiled. "Then I only want to go there." I said. I was accepting the fact that I needed this. "You will be fine. It will be okay, rehab isn't bad. People are nice, they can and will help you. But you can't go there because it's for kids 18 and older. I will look around find the best one for you." Mom kissed him head an held me.

---------------------

Mom had found a place and I had 2 months before I got to go. Also me and Sam started talking again. She was coming down next month. I was excited to see her, I didn't want to go to Chicago to see her because it would be weird. She only was going to stay a week.

Hey it's Jenna :) but this book is coming to end, BUUUT there for sure is going to be a sequel it's already in the making. I just wanted to say sorry for a short chapter but have a good day :) - Jenna