15

Sierra pov

Mom called grandpa and grandma and they said they would clean up and fix stuff. I became very nauseous. I'm hot and dizzy, "come on Sierra time to go to early dinner, I have to get to rehearsal." Mom said. I didn't tell her I felt sick because I didn't want her more stressed out. "It's cold, put your jacket on." Mom said, I nodded and put my jacket on even though I felt like it was 500 degrees. "Mom, can you have David drive me back to the hotel, I'm not feeling well." I said holding my forehead. "You sure?" Mom said. I knew I was going to throw up, we were on side streets leaving the tv station. "David pull over!" I said. He did what I said and I opened the door and walked out of the car and bent over and puked out my guts.  I put my hands on my knees and threw up for a good 3 minutes. Everything became super bright. I put gum in my mouth and got back in he car and started crying. "I'm sorry mom, I don't mean to do this to you." I cried. Mom started softly laughing "don't cry, nothing is your fault. Your sick. It's okay."

We got back to the hotel and I crashed.

Demi pov

We got back to the hotel and I carried Sierra to the room, I plopped her on the bed and took off her shoes and pulled the covers over her. I wasn't ready to go to sleep, so I decided to go work out. I changed into my athletic clothes and removed my make up. "She probably won't woke up." I said to myself. I grabbed a key. I walked to the workout room me went to find my phone. "Damn I left it in the room." So I can't listen to my music. "Oh my gosh." I heard, I turned around and saw a teenage girl. "Uh- hi Demi, I'm a huge fan." She smiled. I smiled "thanks sweetie." I smiled.

"May-may I get a picture?" She asked timidly. "Sure." I smiled. I walked over to her and put my face next to hers and she snapped a selfie. "Thank you so so much." She smiled. She left and I went to the treadmill.

I was running on the treadmill and I was on mile 4. I looked at my phone and it was 8:30. I decided to go back to the room. I took a second to admire myself in the mirror.

Sierra pov

I woke up in the hotel, I rubbed my eyes I turned around and saw that mom wasn't in her bed. The sheets looked like someone was sleeping and the tv was on. I got up and went to the bathroom. "Mom?" I said. I began to panic. "What if someone kidnapped my mom!" I thought. I grabbed my phone and called her. Her phone went off under the sheets. "Oh my god. She is gone." I began to sike myself out. "Oh no. Oh no." I started to breathe heavy. I backed up against the wall and slid down. I brought my knees up to my chest and began sobbing, then I covered my ears. "She's gone, she's gone." I kept repeating. I heard the door open "no no! She's gone!" I yelled.

"Hey hey Sierra!" The person walked up to me and touched me. "Don't touch me!" I said moving my head up. Then the door closed. It was mom she looked scared. I immediately wrapped my arms around her neck. "I thought someone kidnapped you!" I cried. She stood up and put her hands around my waist. Then she sat on the bed with me in her lap.  She kept hugging me and stroking my hair "baby girl, I'm fine." She said. "I thought you were gone!" I sobbed.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm right here." She comforted me.
I laid down with Sierra in my arms and we both fell asleep.

------------------------------
Sierra pov

I woke up earlier than usual and I was locked in my moms arms. I untangled myself from her arms and I went into my bed. I grabbed moms phone, I typed in her password and went through her pictures, which was filled with mainly selfies and me and pictures of us. I went on her Twitter and read the messages. "Wow she gets a lot hate." I thought.

After an hour I got tired of waiting. "Mom! Wake up!" I shook her. She opened her eyes "ugh what? It's a free day, well until rehearsal!" Mom yawned. "Let's go swimming, they have an indoor pool, plus it's 9 in the morning and no one will be there!" I smiled. Mom breathed in deep and let it out. "Fine." She smiled. I grabbed my swim suit it was a once piece. I changed into mine and mom changed into hers in the bathroom. She brushed her hair and teeth and then she got the room key and we walked to the indoor pool.

We walked in the pool and there was one girl. She looked my age. She had long wavy brown hair and blue eyes. She looked at us and then looked back at the pool. She was sitting on the edge. Me and mom set out stuff down and got in. I had brought a ball. "Mom, wanna play pass?" I asked. She waved her hand for me to come towards her. I swam to her and she whispered "why don't you go ask that girl to play?" She whispered. "I don't even know her." I shrugged. "Just do it." I rolled my eyes and got out of the pool and walked to her and sat next to her.

"Hi." I said. "Hi." She smiled. "I'm Sierra." I smiled at her. "I'm Samantha." She looked at her feet. "Why are you alone?" I asked. "My mom and dad are the room with my little sister. They said I could go swimming." She smiled. "Oh. Well do you wanna pass the ball with me and my mom?" I asked.

"Your mom looks awfully a lot like Demi Lovato." She said as we jumped in the water. "That's because she is." I laughed. "Oh, wow, that's awesome." She laughed awkwardly. "Here, how about we make it more into a game. We pass the ball to eachother and the first one to get to 15 wins, but if you don't catch it you don't get the point. Sound cool?" I smiled. "Sure." We both swam to the different sides of the pool. I threw the ball to her and she caught it. "So why are you in New York?" I asked her catching the ball. "Vacation, I live in Chicago though. What about you?" Then she tossed the ball to me. "My mom has a concert tomorrow and it's also my birthday."

"Happy early birthday." "Thanks!"

"I won!" I danced around in the pool. "Good job!" She smiled. "Hey do you wanna get breakfast with me?" I asked. "The hotel buffet has good pancakes." She giggled. "They do!" We got out of the pool and my mom pulled me aside. "I'm going back to the room. You don't not leave this hotel, or if you go anywhere in the hotel you come tell me. Got it?" Mom said firmly. "Yes ma'm." I hugged her and then me and Samantha got towels and went to the hotel buffet. We each got pancakes and fruit. Then we sat down, "so Samantha, I'm gonna call you Sam. Because Samantha is too much." I laughed. "Sounds good." She smiled