19

Sierra pov

I was scared, so I turned the other way and ran back to the hotel. I hid my face and ran up the stairs like a freaking sprinter, I got my keycard and opened the door and mom wasn't here. "Thank you Jesus." I grabbed my backpack and packed some clothes I went into moms wallet and got out 8 $100 dollar bills, then a bunch of other money. I quickly wrote a note "love you." And I stuck it on the bed. I ran up to sams room. I knocked on the door and she answered. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "They left early, I bribed them to let me stay another night." She giggled. "I'm running away can I stay with you? I'm letting my mom come back to her senses." Sam shrugged "sure, but you need money." I pulled out a bunch of money "I'm rich, money isn't a problem." I laughed. "Has my mom come by?" I asked. "Yeah she did. She was really scared, are you sure you want to fly with me?" I asked. "I'm defiant, once she finds me she is going to send me back to the orphanage, I Fucked up badly. I punched a guy.."

"Wow, well let's go to sleep." I said.

Demi pov

It had been 3 hours and no sight of her. "Just go back to the hotel." 

I went on Instagram I got a picture of her in Times Square and I put as the caption. "Guys, Sierra went missing. I have looked in the hotel, she was last wearing this outfit and I'm scared. Please guys help me find her, I can't go to the police bc you have to wait 24 hours. I'm scared shitless, i will pay you or hang out with you, she has blonde hair, she is wearing a necklace that says 'rise above' please dm me or message me on Twitter." Then I clicked send and my Instagram and Twitter blew up. We got back to the room and I saw that Sierra was here. She took her bag and stole money "800 dollars!" Then a note that said "love you." I collapsed to the floor and started screaming and sobbing.

And that's where I fell asleep.

Sierra pov

"Come on we gotta get to the plane." Sam smiled. "Plus you still have to buy a ticket." She said. "I know I know." I changed my clothes and took off my necklace and out it in my bag. We left the room and got in a taxi and got to the airport. "Oh my god, I'm everywhere on the tv in newspaper and magazines!" I freaked out as we arrived to the air port. I bought a ticket and we went through security. "Oh my god, I can't do this." I began to freak out. "You can back out." She smiled. "No no no no I'm not a quitter." I got a text message from Matt "ARE YOU OKAY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"
I texted back "I'm perfectly safe. I know what I'm doing."  That's all I said because I knew he would tell my mom. We waited for the plane to board and it did. We got on the plane and it went off.

Demi pov

"Sierra!" I shot up, I looked around and looked at my phone. No one knew anything but matts mom texted me a screen shot. "I'm perfectly safe, I know what I'm doing." I slammed my head on the bed. "No no!" I screamed. "My flight is in 10 hours. She probably went home!" I thought. I need water. I opened the mini fridge and there was a bottle of Vodka. "Demi don't." Too late my hand was opening the bottle. I cried as I drank it. I fucking chugged that shit, it burned like a mother fucker. I knew I was drunk, "Sierra!" I cried. I grabbed the second bottle and drank it halfway. I sat on the floor with my knees to my chest the bottle of vodka had fallen on the floor.

"Demi?" I heard a knock on the door. "Cu-come in." I slurred sobbing. Nick opened the door and closed it . "Demi! Are you okay!? Are you drinking!" He smelled my breathe "I can't do it- she is dead she is probably dead." I cried. Nick helped me on the bed "what happened!" Nick said. "SHE R-ran AWAY FROM ME!" I sobbed. "Demi, you need to go to sleep, your manager and publicist cannot see you like this!" Nick laid down with me and rubbed my back. I felt even worse than I already did.

Sierra pov

We landed in Chicago and I felt terrible. Her parents picked us up but didn't question it. It was a silent drive to her house. "Awe, your house is cute!" I smiled picking up my shoulders. We went inside and it was small but adorable. We went up to her room, "I need to use the bathroom can you show me?" I asked. She nodded, I heard her mom and dad outside "we need to call Demi! She ran away! She is with us!" I opened the door "don't call her! I will!" They looked at me in shock. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs and went outside. I looked at my shaking hand, I dialed moms number and she didn't pick up. So I tried again this time I got an answer
"Mom?" I began crying.
"Sierra! This is Nick where are you!"
"I'm in Chicago, please come get me! I need my mom. I need her hugs! I need her warm arms around me! Please!" I could hear Nick starting to tear up.

"Okay, listen. You need to stay there a night because your mom had a melt down and is sleeping. Can you do that?"

I breathed in "yes."

I hung up and went back into the house. "So?" Her mom asked. "She will be here tomorrow. "Uh where did Sam go?" I asked. "She had to go to her Grandmas house, if you want to watch by go ahead." Her mom smiled. I walked over to the tv and her mom turned it on.

Demi pov

My phone kept going off and Nick picked it up because I had s major headache. Why the fuck did I do that. "WAIT WHAT!" Nick said loudly. "What happened? Is Sierra okay?" Nick asked scared.
"We had to call 911 because she started freaking out and screaming and breaking things! Then she kept saying she was going to kill herself and all these things and then she had a seizure! So we called 911 we are at the hospital right now. They aren't going to do anything but tests on her until Demi's comes." They said. "What hospital, we are coming now." "Okay thank you."

"Come on Demi, they found Sierra she is in Chicago and she had a seizure, sleep on the plane." Nick said rubbing my back. I got up like a trooper "I'm not drinking again dear god." We got all of our stuff and got on the private jet it was a 5 hour flight."
I got on the plane and I fell asleep.

----------------------

"Wake up Demi." Nick said shaking me. I got up and felt normal again. "I feel normal again. OH MY GOD! IS SIERRA OKAY WHAT HAPPENED SHE IS ALIVE!" I panicked. "She is fine! We have to get to the hospital." We got in a limo and drove to the hospital. "Excuse Miss Where is Sierra Lovato?" I asked she pointed to her room and she was sleeping. Her arms and legs were tied down. I began sobbing. "Sierra, I love you. I'm so so so sorry." I held her hand and gently rubbed my thumb over hers. "Nurse why isn't she awake?"I asked. "She kept screaming and thrashing so we out her to sleep until you came, she should wake up tomorrow." I nodded. "Nick go home. I'm fine now." I kissed him. "Demi let me-"

"No Nick, I don't need distractions, I need to focus on her."