43

Demi pov

I arrived home and thanked Jenny for watching Sierra. She left and I went upstairs to my room, I went on my phone looking at the articles filled with false information. "Mess with Demi lovatos kid and you will get told." I got tweeted. I liked it then went to sleep.

-----------------

I woke up to my phone going off, I looked at it and it was my lawyer. I answered it "hello?" I yawned. "We got a date, Judge is open today at 4, it works for the Wellings does that work for you?" He asked. "Yeah yeah. I'll have to call The Davidsons." I yawned. "Already did, make sure you have everything Demi!" Then he hung up. I slammed my head back on my pillow. Then my attorney texted me "the school is looking at around $8 million dollars." My mouth nearly dropped open. "And the Wellings are looking at $20,000" I texted back "good god." I texted back. I mean I don't need the money but still that's a hella lot.

I took of my bandage and my tattoo looked absolutely amazing. "Justice for Hannah." I smiled. I got in the shower and when I finished I got out and put on a nice dress and I did my make up nicely. I rubbed the gel on my tattoo.

Now I had to wake up Sierra, I walked into her room and she was already up. "I think I know what can help my nightmares." She blurted out. "Is that so? What is it?" I asked picking out clothes. "If I see them. My parents." She said looking down, "uh, I don't think your ready, not right now. You not emotionally stable." I rubbed my fingers up and down she back. "Yeah, but like in a month for now. Maybe we could. You would be there so I would feel safer." She smiled. "I will think about it how about that?" I smiled. She nodded "okay put this on." I said shoving a dress in her face. It was a black dress that went above my knees. She shooed my out and she changed. I heard the door bell, I walked down stairs and it was Emliee and Hank, "hey guys. Is that the bill?" I asked. Emliee nodded "$3,000 you guys could of spent more." I giggled signing it. "We didn't want to spent that much. Your already helping us so much." Emliee smiled. I softly smiled. "I have great news, if the judge agrees with us and we can successfully sue the Wellings you guys gets $20 grand!" I smiled. Emliee lit up with Joy "I could fix the hole in our roof! We could get a new car!" Hank laughed hugging Emliee. "That's not even the best part, the lawyer says we can sue for $8 million." I smiled. "Oh my gosh. We would split that with you Demi you get 4 million and we get 4 million so it's fair." Hank smiled "thanks." I smiled. "What's that on your arm?" Emliee asked grabbing it. She gasped, she bit her lip "hold on pain ends." She said tearing up smiling. "He is watching us." Hank smiled, "they both are." I smiled. Emliee couldn't take it she gave me a big hug. "Demi your amazing." She sobbed.

"Thank you." I smiled letting tears escape. Then Sierra came down. "You gush ready?" I asked.

We had been talking for hours and we didn't realize it "3:00 we better get going." I said. "Let's get in my limo." I suggested. Emliee and Hank sat on the opposite side of me and and Sierra.

Sierra pov

I noticed something on moms for arm. "You didn't." I chucked. "But I did. Justice for Hannah." Mom smiled. Kissed my forehead. "Let's take a picture and get Justice for Hannah trending on Twitter." I suggested. Mom agreed "you guys want to be in the photo?" Mom asked Emliee and Hank. They shook there head no. Mom stuck her arm up in the picture and we both smiled. "For my friend Hannah. #justiceforhannah" then I clicked sent.

We arrive at the court house, I saw Taylor eyeing me, she had a black eyes and her nose had bandage on it and a full arm cast on her arm. I hid behind mom.

--------------------

"As you can see your honor my daughter has been standing up for Hannah Davidson for about 2 weeks, but Taylor just kept picking on her. Physically and Verbally." My mom said at the witness stand. "In the next video you can see that my daughter is in a corner, then Taylor Wellings spits in her face Taylor throws the first punch if you look closely at Sierras stomach. Then Sierra fights back in defense. If you read the school rule book it states 'if a child is unable to escape a situation were fighting will happen the child can fight back until they can run away. Which Sierra did." The lawyer said in the witness stand.

"I see." The judge nodded. "I have made up my mind." The judge said. I grab Sierras hand and Emliees hand. "In the case of Lovato VS Wellings, Mrs. Demi lovato has won. Since bullying is illegal in the state of California I sentence Taylor Wellings 2 months in juvy. Mr. And Mrs. Wellings you owe the Lovato Family $20 grand by Monday. If you have the cash or a check please fill it out of hand me the cash." The judge says. I see Taylor crying, she deserves every second of this humiliation. Emilee and Hank are hugging and sobbing with joy. Mr. Wellings walks up to the judge and hands him the check. When he turned around looked my mom she smirked. "Mrs. Lovato please come and collect your check. Police officers please take Taylor. COURT DISMISSED!" He slams the gravel. We have 30 minutes until our next case. "Lovato VS Gregg."

-----------

Demi pov

I was going to sue this guy for everything. Gregg walked in with his lawyer. We looked at the judge, "this should be fast." He said leaning back in his chair. "Mrs. Lovato please say you you are filing a suit." I stood up, "Your honor, I should be able to send my daughter to school and have no worries. That she will be safe, unfortunately for Emliee and Hank Davidson they feared for there daughter. She was being bullied physically and verbally. Emliee has emailed the school a bunch of time and the principal Mr. Gregg and the school board. They all reply with the same thing. She is safe and or they are working on it. I have proof if you want." I said taking the paper. "Mr. Gregg knew that Hannah Davidson was being bullied, but he never did anything about it. Mind you these girls are 14 picking on a 12 year old. He knew that the bullying was going on. Next, He had grabbed my daughter and pulled her arms behind her back. When she was defending herself. My daughter Sierra suffers from schizophrenic sightings and it gets worse because she alway had Post Traumatic stress disorder. So when he grabbed my daughter as you can see in the video she was in a ton of pain and having a flashback. He then proceeded to force her down to his office. He locked her in there until I came to the school." I explained. "I can see why your upset. I mean we have all the proof." The judge said shocked.

"Mr. Gregg, could of possibly saved Hannahs life. If he did his job and reported the bullying to the police. By law he was supposed to talk to Taylor and Hannah and see what was going on. Then call the police. He didn't do that, he let the bullying continue to where Hannah felt she wasn't safe anywhere and she hung herself." I raised an eyebrow. "Damn, why aren't I lawyer." I laughed at myself. "Mr. Gregg you have a say?" The judge said. I sat down and he stood up. "No your honor." He said. "Well, Lovato VS Gregg, Lovato you win this case. Gregg you owe The Davidsons 4 million and The Lovatos 4 million. By Monday. Unless you will pay now if so bring the cash or check to me." He stood up and took out his check book. He wrote two checks handed them to the judge. He checked them out and handed them to me. I have Emliee and Hank there's and I got mine.

"CASE DISMISSED!" Then the gavel slammed. I hugged Emliee and Hank. "Congratulations." I smiled to them. "Demi, this is all thanks to you." She smiled. "It's pretty late and I have to get Sierra home. Want a ride back to my house so you can get your car?" They nodded. I picked up Sierra "justice for Hannah." I couldn't help by smile.