4

Sierra pov

Me and Hayley walked into the locker room and my locker was open with my clothes all stolen. "Paisley!" I yelled. "Sierra! Don't! This is your first day! She is an 8th grader! She can hurt you!" Hayley stopped me. "That means next year she can't hurt me!" I fought back. I pushed her out of the way "give me back my damn clothes!" I yelled. "Sure." She giggled. She gave my back my clothes that were all ripped up. I didn't care. I put on my undershirt and put on my shirt. "Guess what! I don't care." I smiled at Paisley. I put my pants on and they weren't ripped. "Oh my god, that was amazing!" Hayley smiled jumping on me. "Like my mom says Rise above." I smiled. "Oh Matt likes you." Hayley smiled. The bell rang and we went outside. "Woah really?" I smiled as I got tons of looks. I just kept going. "Yeah!" I looked for my moms car desperately when I saw it. "Oh there is my moms car. Bye!" I hugged Hayley and I quickly got her number. "Your moms car looks a lot like Demi Lovatos car."

"Weird." I giggled. Mom did the unthinkable. "Sierra!" She yelled getting out of the car. "Your mom is DEMI LOVATO!" She yelled. "Dear god." I heard a bunch of screaming. I ran to the car "mom! Stop!" She got in the car. I got in the car and giggled. "I made so many friends! Only one knew that your my mom, now some of the school does." I giggle. "What happened to your clothes? We have to go to the Ellen Show." Mom said worried. "Some girl thought it would be funny to pick on me because I beat her at a game. Don't worry I risen above!" I smiled. "Good girl." Mom smiled. "Here have some carrots." She handed my carrots. "I don't wan- never mind." I ate the carrots and mom smiled because there was no where for me to throw them up.

We quickly drove home and I changed into a different shirt. It's said "original" in blue and my white shorts looked good with them. Then we switched into the limo I grabbed my backpack. This was going to be my first time on a show. My mom says I'm good singer. Just had to add that in. Hah.

We arrived at the Ellen show and everyone was saying hi to us and they showed us to our dressing room while we waited. "Here, go put this on." Mom handed me a white training bra. "What mom? Really?" I said with my cheek turning red. "You don't want your nipples showing on tv do you?" Mom said which completely embarrassed me. I made a stink face. "Go put it on!" She threw it at me and I went into the bathroom and put it on. "Mom has to wear these everyday? Ew." I thought. I walked out "much better." She smiled. "Mom, which bra do you wear?" I asked. Mom started laughing, "Demi we need you back stage." I wanted to be back stage with her so she picked me up.

I pulled her shirt a little to see "Sierra!" Mom laughed. "What?" Then I looked at her and said "you have big boobies." And mom stared laughing her head off. She out me down and walked out laughing her head off. "Hi Ellen!" She smiled. Wiping her tears from laughing. "Hi Demi! Why are we laughing?" Ellen smiled laughing. "Something my daughter said before I came on." She laughed. "So the rumor is true, you do have a daughter, how did this happen?" Ellen asked, "well, my mom asked if I wanted kids. And I do, but I can't conceive kids. So I wanted to adopt, but I didn't want a baby" she laughed "and I laid my eyes on my little Sierra boo, she was in the corner crying because some girls hurt her. But I love her much. She is 11 years old." Mom smiled.

"Well can we meet her?" Ellen asked. "You sure can!" The music stared playing and I walked out and everyone gasped "how cute!" "So cute" "awhhhhh!" I walked to mom and sat next to her. I hugged Ellen "your so adorable!" Ellen smiled. "Thank you." I said shyly. "I wanna know what you said that made Demi laugh so hard." Mom looked at Ellen "it's kind of a private thing but if she is willing to say it go ahead." I looked at mom "you can say it." Mom smiled and she put her arm around me. "Okay, well she is girl, first off and I noticed she needed to start wearing a bra so I got her a bra and she asked me what type of bra I wear, and I started laughing then we got called, I picked her up and she opens my shirt a little as you got on the camera, and she looks at me dead in the eyes and says 'you have big boobies'" the mom starts laughing along with Ellen. The room fills in with laughter and I felt so good. I hid my face. "You know your mom does have big boobies." Ellen laughed. "How does it feels to have her as your mom? Is she doing terrible? Is she doing good?" Ellen smiled and my mom went "uh" and Ellen laughed. "She is amazing, she is my best friend, I know I can talk to her about anything." I smiled. Then she kissed my head. "How adorable, Well Demi, you have your first concert in a while tonight. How does it feel?" Ellen asked.