3

It's been 3 months

Demi pov

"Sierra baby! Dinner!" I yelled. "I'm not hungry!" She yelled. "Come on we are going out! Your favorite place Olive Garden!" I argued. "Sierra! Tomorrow is your first day! Hurry up!" I fought. Sierra came down. "Fine mom, can we get this over with?" She said with attitude "Sierra Eleanor Lovato! Why do you always have an attitude when it comes to eating!" I fought. "I don't know, I'm just excited for tomorrow! I want to go to sleep!" I lied. I grabbed her hand and we got in my car. She got in the back and I got in the drivers seat. "Mother fucker!" I yelled honking my horn. "Don't repeat that ever!" I threatened. Sierra laughed.

We got to Olive Garden and we got our private table in the back. People took some pictures with her. Word is out the I'm her daughter, that's all she has said. Not my name or my age or anything about me. "What can I get you guys for dinner?" The waitress asked. "May I get Pasta with the red sauce." Demi giggled. "I don't want-"
"She will have the same." I interrupted her. "Mom, I told you I'm not hungry!" Sierra raised her voice. "Sierra, enough. You will eat. Why is this always a constant battle with you!" I rolled my eyes.

Sierra went on her phone that I got her and played games. It was awkward silence until the food came. "Thank you."  I smiled. "Sierra eat."  I said eating my pasta.

"Can I get a new Michael Kors backpack?" Sierra asked. "If you eat all your food you can, and we will go get one tonight if you do." That shut her up real quick and she ate all her food.  "I'm going to use the restroom." She said. Okay something was up because she uses the restroom after every time she eats. I got up from the table and followed. There was no one in the bathroom all the stall doors were open but one. I walked over to it I heard gagging and saw a girl on her knees then she stood up. "Please don't be Sierra." I begged in my mind. I stood outside the stall door and she opened it and it was Sierra. "Uh, hi mom." She said.

Sierra pov

I heard the bathroom door open but I continued throwing up all that pasta. I know mom wants me to be healthy but I can't be healthy eating. I put my fingers down my throat to ensure I was done. When nothing had Come up I stood and saw moms shoes. I breathed in hoping someone had the same shoes. I opened the stall door and it was mom. "Uh hi mom." I said nervously. Mom was angry. She grabbed my arm and sat me down at the table, she waited for her card to come back. Once she did she pulled me to the car and drove home super fast. We pulled in the drive way and there were paparazzi mom had no time. "In the house now." Mom pointed to the house. Paparazzi took at least a hundred pictures because it was night time but it looked like daylight.

I walked inside and mom followed behind me. "My room." We walked to her room and she sat down so we were facing each other. "Why Sierra?" She asked. "Because I'm fat! I have always been!" I cried. Mom pulled me into a hug. "You aren't fat! Baby girl, you are so far from fat it's not even funny. Why do you feel you need to do this?" Mom asked. "Because, look at you, your teen icon and perfect! I just want to be skinny like you."

Mom looked at me puzzled, "come here." She pulled me into a hug and we laid down cuddling on her bed. "You know, kids will say whatever they can to hurt you. I was bullied to. I also had an eating disorder." Mom said. "Really? Who would bully you?"

"Mean girls, they said anything the could just to hurt me, I even went to a place called rehab. Because the words hurt me so much. I got better and now I love myself as you should. Your beautiful and your my baby girl. But look at me now. I rose above, which is what you need to do. I know some words won't help, so we will deal with this day by day." Mom kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

-------------------------------

"Mom! Wake up! It's my first day of school!" I shook her. "Oh my." She woke up and hugged me. She looked at me "you need to started wearing a training bra." Mom smiled. "Ew no no no. Not now." I fought. "I'm going to get dressed." Mom went down stairs and I went to my room.

^^ that's her outfit but w/o hair style and purse

I grabbed my Michael Kors backpack. First day of 6th grade. "Breakfast, you will eat this. It's bananas and pancakes." Mom put the food out in front of me. "Please don't make me." I begged. "Do you want to get better?" Mom fought. I shook my head 'yes' I took a bite and felt sick. I ate the banana and a one pancake. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I begged. "No. Stay there!" Mom said. She began to make my lunch. She grabbed the bowls and as she liked away I bolted for the bathroom. I heard the bowls drop and foot steps run to me. I grabbed the bathroom door shut and locked it. "SIERRA OPEN THIS DOOR!" Mom Pounded on the door. "Don't you dare throw up!" I bent down and started gagging. "Sierra! Please! You need to get better! Will send you to rehab myself! If you throw up one more time! So help me!" Mom fought. I didn't want to leave this good life. When mom said she would do something she meant it. "Fine Demi." I spat. I flushed the toilet
Then opens the door and she softly smacked the back of my head "give me heart attack why don't you." She said. "Brush your teeth, I brought your tooth brush down here." Mom smiled. I kept the door open and brushed my teeth and she did the same. "I packed you a lunch here." She handed me the lunch and we got in the car and she drove me to school. "You are to eat that lunch and if you don't and I find out, I will send you to rehab. But other than that have a good day, I love you." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and slammed it shut.

She rolled down the window "Hey! Try that again!" She yelled causing some people to look at us. "Mom!" I fought back. I walked over to the door and shut it softly. Then she gave me a kissy noise and I walked into the school. I walked to the main office "hi I'm Sierra Green." I smiled. "New here?" The main attendant said. "Yes."
"Sorry, No green, I have a Lovato." She said. "Oh yeah, that's me. I was adopted 3 months ago. Still getting used to it." I laughed nervously. "Okay here you go, good luck." She handed me my schedule. "First math." I walked to my math class late obviously. "Hi." I said nervously. "You must be Sierra Lovato." The math teacher smiled. "Yeah that's me." I smiled. "Go have a seat next to Matt." Matt raised his hand and I sat next to him.

Me and Matt became good friends. We had 5 minutes before next class "you said your last name was Lovato and you said you were adopted, could you possibly be adopted by Demi Lovato? Cause you have the blonde hair like her new daughter has." He smiled. "No, that's ridiculous. She like super famous." I lied. "Okay fine! She is my mom, don't tell anyone please." I begged. "Woah, that's super cool! Let me get your number" I gave him my number. I made some new friends Hayley, Penelope, Matt, Ray today was super fun. I walked to my last class which was PE with Matt and Hayley. We went into the locker room and I was scared of changing. "Watch out for Paisley." Hayley said as we changed. I changed in a stall and she changed next to me. To make me feel better. "Why?" I giggled. "She is going to get you. Because you beautiful and skinny. She hates all new girls."

We walked out and coach was waiting "today we are going to do the football dash! Who ever is the first across the football field doesn't have track tomorrow! We will do girls first!" I was next to Hayley. "Don't beat Paisley." Hayley warned me. "No way! I'm not scared of her!" Even though I was. "Ready...set...GO!" The coach yelled. I used my long legs to use. I pushed myself so hard. I looked around and no one was next to me they were all behind me. I got to the other side and the coach was amazed. "Oh my god." She said I put my hands on my knees. It took about 4 minutes before Paisley got to the finish. "Good job whore." She whispered in my ear. "Whatever." I smiled. Like mom said rise above. Even though I felt like sobbing.