27

Sierra pov

We all got into the limo and Madison sat furthest away from me and I sat between mom and Demi. When no one was looking I quickly stuck my tongue out at her. "I'm gonna hurt you!" Madison said, she lunged at me and grandpa pulled her away and I started to cry and Dallas and mom held me. "What is your problem Madison! She is 13!" Mom said annoyed. "She stuck her tongue out at me!" She said pointing at me. "So that gives you the right to lungs across the fucking limo?!" Madison sat back and crossed her arms. We arrived at the trail

We all got out and I got on Dallas back. "Hi ho!" I pointed. Then everyone laughed. Mom stopped to take a couple of pictures with people. Then she put on her hat and glasses and I did the same. "Ugh it's so hot!" I moaned laughing. "Well you wore all black!" Mom giggled. I laid on the ground and laughed. "Oh get up." Dallas laughed. She picked me up and carried me on her shoulders "dang your strong!" I laughed. Madison trailed behind us. Then a guy stopped us "oh my gosh I love your shirt!" He said to me. "Thanks! It's my mom tour!" I said accidentally. "Huh?" Then my mom took off her glasses. "Oh my god, your dem-Demi lovato."

Mom smiled and she took a picture with him and he started crying as he jogged back down. We put our glasses back on as we made it back to the top. We took a bunch of pictures, I took some selfies with everyone but Madison.

Then we hiked down and it was now 3:30 and we decided just to go back to the house. We got in the limo and went home, we were all hot and sweaty, so I jumped into the hall bathroom and forgot to Lock the door. I stood in the shower washing the shampoo out of my hair when I hear the door open, Madison comes in recording and she opens the bathroom cutrain. "HAHA!" She laughed snapchatting me. "MADISON GET OUT!" I yell crying. "This is going on my story!" Why the fuck would she do that! My fucking vagina and boobs showed! "Woah, your legs." She said posting it. I grabbed a towel and ran out. "MOM!" I screamed cashing everyone to come out of there rooms. "MOM!" I yelled banging on her door.

She opened the door and she was in her robe, she looked scared she picked me up and grandma and grandpa came over. "Madison! Madison- she she- took a snapchat of me naked!" I sobbed. Mom was furious. And so grandma and grandpa. "Madison! What the fuck! You just put my daughter! Naked! On your snapchat! You better fucking delete that!" Mom yelled. "Fine, don't get your panties in a twist."

Grandma and grandpa dealt with Madison. "LOOK AT HER LEGS. THEY ARE BRUISED!" Madison yelled. Mom had closed her door and it was me and her. My Twitter and Instagram and moms stuff stated blowing up with screen shots and sexual comments. "I'm so embarrassed!" I screamed. Mom held me in her lap. "Baby, I'm so sorry." Mom said rubbing my back. Grandma knocked on the door "we are going to find a hotel, can we leave Dallas here?" She asked. Mom nodded, grandma walked over "Sierra, I'm so sorry she did that. But why are your legs bruising?" She asked rubbing my back. I ignored her and cried into my moms chest. "Okay, we will be back tomorrow." She kissed the side of my head. They left, Dallas had gone to the store.

"Why would she do that! That's not just mean! That's humiliating there are thousands of fans on her snapchat! They have now seen me naked!" I sobbed. Mom just sang to me

Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick but make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye

Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass but don't let go
But tonight I could fall too soon into this beautiful moonlight

She rocked me, and my breathed evened out with hers. Then Dallas knocked on the door. "Come in." Mom said. She got on the bed, "I got you your favorite candy." She giggled handing me Swedish Fish. "Girls night?" Mom asked. I nodded. "Kiss sandwich!" Dallas yelled. I started laughing as the both kissed my cheeks. "There's that smile." Mom smiled. The towel had fallen so mom wrapped it around me. "One thing Dallas can you give us a second?"she nodded and left. "What was grandma talking about? Your legs?" She asked, I wasn't even going to try to deny it. I opened the towel, mom gasped "what happened?" She said looking at the huge welts in my skin. "When I get mad I punch myself."