35

Sierra pov

There was one class left and I walked Hannah to her class. Once she was there I was on a hunt to find Taylor. "Where is she!" I slammed my fists on the desks surprising her friends. The scooted back "bathroom!" They panicked. I ran to the bathroom and there she was. "Why did you hit her!" I yelled. "Why wouldn't I?" She smirked. "Because she did nothing to you! Can't you get that through your thick skull! She is 12 your like 14! I mean you look 40 but hey." I smirked. She turned around "what did you say?" She pushed me against the wall "you heard me." I spat. I pushed her off of me. "I understand that your angry. But you have no right to take it out on an innocent girl! She deserves every right to come to school and not get beat up! This is my 3rd time standing up to you. You think because your bigger than everyone you can push people around. But you can't push me around, I will fight until you stop hurting that girl, even if it means all year." I threatened. She looked at me and punched me in my eye. I gasped and I looked at her, I didn't cry I laughed.

"You don't scare me." She said crossing her arms. "Oh course I don't. What you need to realize is that In the long run how will this effect you? You will have no friends and all those suspensions on your record will prevent you from getting into a good school and you most likely become homeless. But hey if you wanna become homeless that's on you." I said. Taylor had started tearing up and ran out of the bathroom. I smirked I fixed my make up and walked to class. I got there right before the bell rang. The rest of class was easy and fun. The be had rung to go home. As I walked out I went on Twitter linking me in videos "SIERRA LOVATO STAND UPS FOR KID!"

"SIERRA LOVATO DEMI DAUGHTER FIGHTS FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN!" I smiled at the titles. I was getting so much positive feedback. I saw my moms car and I jumped in smiling. Her smile dropped "what happened!" She panicked. "I was standing up to Hannah's Bully because no was. I made facts and she got mad and hit me. But I know I'm better than that. Plus I'd rather she hit me then Hannah." I smiled. "Oh my god, I love you." Mom smiled. We pulled up to the house and paparazzi was swarming the house. "Oh my god." I said hiding my face. "Just run."
1
2
3
Me and mom opened the car doors and we ran to house. A camera man stuck his foot and his camera in my face and my path. Causing me to fall and bringing the guy down Ontop of me. I screamed, "GET OFF OF HER!" Mom yelled shoving the guys off of me. I started crying at the pain in my ribs. Mom picked me up and ran with me into the house. She locked the door and brought me onto the couch. "Sweetheart are you okay?" Mom said frantically. Wilmer came over "what happened?" He asked handing mom an ice pack. "One of them jackass paparazzi tripped her and the fell on her!" Mom yelled pointing to the door.

Wilmer immediately got mad and walked to door and told them off. "Let me see your ribs, sweetheart." Mom said softly. I lifted up my shirt and its was red and purple. "I can't breathe!" I cried. "Let's take her to the emergency room." Mom said. "We can't go out there! It's crazy. Call 911." Wilmer suggested. "Mom! I can't breathe!" I cried. Mom came to me and stroked my hair. She told the operator and they were on the way. The cops had arrived and then the ambulance. The cops cleared out a pathway and the paramedics came in and out me on the gurney and carried me out.

------------------------------

"That paparazzi broke 2 of her ribs. There isn't much we can do for a broken rib, it will heal on its own. Just keep her one bed rest. She can move around just no school. We will tape her though and put this protective brace on her." The do core explained to my mom. "Thank you." They sat me up and it was painful, they fitted me for a brace, they wrapped ace on my stomach and put the brace over my clothes. "She can take this off in 2 weeks that how long I would keep her out of school, no running or jumping or swimming." The doctor explained. I nodded. Wilmer picked me up and carried me to the car. "I will be sueing." Mom said firmly. Mom went on to Twitter and posted a picture of my ribs and said "paparazzi fell on my daughter and broke 2 of her ribs." She tweeted. Wilmer gently place me in the car and we drove home. Mom gave me Advil to help the pain.

Ellen had called and wanted me to come on the show and I agreed. I was allowed to take the brace off for bathing and sleeping. I was going to do both. "Do you need help showering?" Mom asked. "No, I got it." I said not sure of myself. "Shower in mine just in  case. But you have to take a bath, doctor said no showering risk of falling." Mom assured me. Mom had sent Wilmer home so she could help me.

I filled the bathtub up with warm water, I took of my brace and my bandage. I then took of my clothes I slowly sat in the bath with excruciating pain. I successfully got cleaned up. I finished bathing and I had to stand up. "Shit." I mumbled. It hurt to much, "MOM!" I yelled. She knocked on the door "yes?" She said. "I need you to help me out." I said. "Just don't look!" I yelled from the tub. "How am I supposed to help you if I can't see? Plus it's not like I don't have a vagina and boobs." Mom laughed. "Alright fine. Come in and help me." Mom opened the door and walked to me, she gripped under my armpits and pulled me up and out. She put me down and grabbed me a towel. "You got kinda wet." I laughed as I wrapped the towel around me. "Go get dressed." Mom laughed. I grabbed my brace and carefully and slowly walked to my room.

I changed into my pyjamas and laid down. "Good night baby." Mom said coming into my room. She kissed my head. "Good night mom, thank you." I smiled.

------------------------
"Ow ow ow ow." I said waking up. I automatically started crying. I grabbed my phone and dialed moms number. "Wha?" She said half asleep. "I need-need pain pills." I sniffled. "Alright I'm coming." She hung up, I saw the hall light turn on. Then some stomping down the stairs, the fridge go off. Then some more stomping up the stairs and then mom opened my door and handed me 2 pills and water. I sniffled "thank you." I said carefully sipping the water. I handed it back to her and she put it on my night stand. She kissed my head and went back to her room. I laid back down and went to sleep.

I woke up and it was 12:30 and we had to be at the studio at 2:00. I sat up and put my brace on and waddled down the stairs to see my mom and Wilmer making out. "Ew! Get a room!" I laughed. Mom pulled away and started laughing "sorry kiddo, how you feeling?" Wilmer asked. "I'd feel better if you made me chocolate chip pancakes." I said with a frowny face. Wilmer laughed and stood up. "Sure thing your Hines."

"Okay, I'm going to do your make up." Mom said. "No, I wanna do this with no make up on. See the real effects of bullying." I smiled. Mom cocked eye brow. "Alright." She started brushing my long blonde hair. "I'll curl it." Mom smiled. I nodded, Wilmer handed me two chocolate chip pancakes. "Thank you!" I sang.