25

Sierra pov

"Come on, he can sleep in the guest room, and I can sleep with you!" I begged as we pulled into the drive through. "Hello, what can I get you?"
"Can I get two Vanilla bean fraps grande? Little coffee."

"Got it, please head to the next window." We pulled up to the next window and mom looked at me "fine, but one rule, you aren't not allowed upstairs at all." She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Ma'm your total is 7.53" the cashier said. Mom turned her head and smiled. "AHHHHH!" She screamed. "DEMI LOVATO!" She yelled. Mom screamed with her, "AHHHHH!" I broke out laughing and I quickly went on snapchat and snapped it. "I'm so so sorry, ma'm." She said crying. "Don't cry!" Mom laughed. "Uh, I'll pay for you drinks!" She smiled. "No no," mom said handing her a 20 "keep the change." She smiled. "Can I get a picture?" She asked crying. "Sure thing beautiful!" Mom got out of her car and the cashier took a selfie, "here are you drink thank you!" Mom grabbed the drink and got in the car we drove off and heard a bunch of screaming. "Oh my god." I laughed. "That's a normal reaction." Mom smiled.

We pulled up to a red light "mom smile!" I said, we held up our drinks and took a selfie, I posted it on my story "girls day!" And of course my number one fan snapped me "ew paisley."

"You look ugly!" She snapped and I snapped back, "mom, paisley said I was ugly what do you have to say to that?" I asked. "Paisley, please. Oh that spells pp which is what you are." I broke out laughing and sent it to her. She doesn't bug me anymore, because I know I have so many people on my side.

We got home and I FaceTimed Matt "my mom said you can sleep over!" I smiled. "Yay! Let me pack my stuff!" He smiled. He hung up because his mom was driving him over. When he got here I hugged him. It was 6:30. "Let's go to Chipotle for dinner." I smiled at him and mom. "If your Down." Mom smiled. Matt nodded, we went outside and the paparazzi was across the street. "Demi!" They yelled "IS THAT GUY SIERRA WAS KISSING THE OTHER NIGHT!" A paparazzi yelled. I started laughing as they took pictures. We got In the car and mom was confused "wait, have to two kissed!" Mom asked. "Ew no!" I laughed. "Okay, good!" Mom smiled. I turned on the radio and of course Confident plays. Mom turned it it loud and me and Matt snapchatted. We arrived at chipotle

We ordered our food and there were too many Poole asking to take pictures with mom so we just decided to bring it back to the house. We got In the car "you should let me do your make up!" I asked Matt. "Haha fine, just because I like seeing you happy." Matt smiled. "Damn, your a trooper." Mom laughed.

"I'd do anything for Sierr, she's my best friend." He smiled hugging me. We got home and ate our food, I ran upstairs and mom followed we went into her bathroom "wow, I have never been in this room before." He laughed. Mom turned on the tv as we went into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly kissed him. "God I missed that." I whispered. "Me to!" He kissed me again and then I got on with his make up. "Your going to be the prettiest princess out there!" I giggled. "I'm trusting you!" He laughed. I did his face, now I had to lips and eyeliner. "I'm thinking dark colors, yeah let's go with a deep purple." I smiled. "Oh no, I'm gonna be a drag queen." He laughed. "Your drag queen name with be ShanMatt!" I laughed. "That's the best you can come up with!" He laughed. "Hold still, I need to outline your lips!" I giggled.

I outlined his lips and put the lipstick on then I did black winged eyeliner. "Done!" I smiled. We stood up because we sat in the floor "dang you did actually a good job." He laughed examining himself. "I know!" I smiled. I kissed his cheek and took a picture of me kissing him on the cheek and then I regular one. "Introducing Maddie!" I laughed. He came out and did a duck face. Mom clapped her hands and laughed. "You did awesome Sierra!" Mom laughed. I bowed "thank you thank you."

"I used my Kylie lipstick so don't worry." I smiled "okay, we'll both of you need to shelter because Sierra you have an interview tomorrow, and Matt you need to get that off." Mom laughed. "Yes ma'm" he smiled. "Sierra you in mine, Matt hall bathroom" mom snapped. Matt took of his shirt I nearly drowned. "Earth to Sierra!" Mom smiled waving her hand In my face. "Oh my god, I want to touch it!" I giggled even though I already have. "Calm down and get in the shower." Mom laughed. I grabbed my silk pink pjs mom got me when she went to Paris. I showered and got out and Matt was watching tv downstairs waiting for me. "Took you long enough." Matt giggled. "Shut up, let's watch a movie before we got to bed." I smiled. "It's only 9:30." Matt laughed. "I know but I have to wake up early tomorrow!"

We picked out the movie Soul Surfer. Halfway through it I got bored "hey wanna see something?" I asked. "Sure," he smiled. I stood up and did a back handspring. "What the frick!" He said. "Since when can you do that?" He freaked out. Then I laughed "I did gymnastics for 4 years, your the only one who knows." I giggle. "What else can you do?" He asked.

"I can do a front and back Russian." I smiled. I stood up and did a back flip and mom walked in right when I did it. "Woah! What the shit!" Mom said. "Uh hi!" I said nervously. "Did you just do a backflip?" Mom asked. I nodded, "well, anyways it time for bed." Mom laughed. I smiled and me and Matt and mom walked upstairs "night Matt!" I said as he walked to the guest room "night Sierra!" He said closing the door and me mom walked in her room. "Did you do gymnastics?" Mom asked. "Yeah little. Like 4 years." I smiled. "You surprise me everyday." Mom smiled and I went to sleep.