11

Sierra pov

I woke with my hands strapped down and my feet strapped down too. I looked around and I'm in a hospital room. "Hey!" I screamed. A nurse came in "your awake!" She smiled. "How long was I asleep?" I asked foggy. "About 4 days. You lost a lot of blood. We thought it was best you keep you asleep." The nurse said. "Where is my mom!" I freaked out. "She's coming don't worry." She smiled. "Stop smiling." I spat, then her smiled dropped and mom came in the room. "Sierra!" She cried. "Get these fucking things off my hands!" I yelled. Mom went to the nurse and she took them off. I wrapped my arms around my mom and I felt safe again. "I found out the people who did this, don't worry they under house arrest." Mom cried. "I missed you so much." I cried. "But what about your tour?" I asked. "We put it on pause. Because I'm not leaving you alone anymore, your touring with me okay only when your strong enough." Mom said crying. "You look beautiful mom." I smiled.

-------------------------------

4 days later and I was released from the hospital. I had stitches in my hand but I got them out before I left. We left the hospital and paparazzi was crawling all over the place. "Sierra 11, tried to kill herself. Demi Lovato a bad mom?" Was in the news.

We got in the limo and mom kept her arms around me. "I love you so so so much." She kept saying. Then mom tweeted out.

"I will not say anything other then fact Sierra was being bullied physically and emotionally. I'm taking a break and I need to pause my life and be with my princess." Then she sent it. "Mom, I don't want to go home. There are to many bad memories." I sniffled. "Sorry baby, you need to rest, you have a concussion." Mom kissed my head.

-------------
Time skip 3 weeks cause I'm sappy and shit
-------------

I lay down in my bed trying to get to sleep. But I just couldn't. I just kept feeling as if someone was in my room. I looked at my window and I saw someone with a camera. They smiled at me and took a picture. "DEEEMMI!" Was the first thing came out of my mouth. "DEMI!" I yelled again. She came running into the room. I pointed to the window. "What the hell!" She shouted she opened the window. "What the fuck! That's my daughter!" She grabbed the camera and threw it down and it broke. "Get down or I'll call the cops!" She yelled. The guy started going down the latter. She closed the window and locked it. She hugged me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. I pulled the covers up and she kissed me on forehead. Then she left. I laid there for 30 minutes and couldn't sleep it was to scary. I turned on the hall light and walked down the giant stair case. I grabbed a glass and put water in it. I turned around and saw mom. "Holy shit!" I said dropping the glass. Mom laughed

"Sorry Sierra, I didn't mean to scare you." Mom laughed wrapping her arms around me. "You have me a heart attack!" I giggled. "Well, I knew either way I was going to scare you. So I just decided to wait for you to notice me." Mom laughed picking up the glass. "Don't worry about, the maid is coming over tomorrow, I'll have her deal with it. Come let's go to bed." Mom smiled picking me up, I rested my head on her shoulders. "Can I sleep with you?" I asked. "Sure baby." She rubbed my back and carried me up the stairs. "Your so strong considering how fat I am." I giggled. "Oh please, your not fat. Do we need have this talk again?" Mom smiled. "No no." I smiled.
----------------------------------
Mom laid down and turned on the tv softly though. I had my head on her shoulder. I grabbed be wrist and looked at the tattoos. "Mom, did you cut yourself? I was looking at some articles while you were gone." I said interlocking my fingers with hers. "I did, but I was 18. If you ever self harm I want you to tell me. Okay?" She kissed the side of my head. I felt guilty, I moved the bracelets and looked at my cuts, before she could look I moved them back. I let go of her hand and turned around and fell asleep.

"Sierra! Wake up!" Mom said shaking me. "Why!" I groaned. "I have an interview in an hour!" Mom said grabbing my arm attempting to drag me out of her bed. "No no no no!" I fought kicking my legs."DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO! Stop!" I whined. Mom clicked her tongue and raised an eyebrow. "Don't you dare do that! But, Fine! 10 more minutes!" She breathes heavily, then went to go do laundry. "If your not up when I come back your ass is mine!" I rolled my eyes and turned over to go back to sleep.

"Sierra! I told you to wake up!" Mom yelled pulling off the covers. She smacked my butt softly but alerting. "Don't touch me!" I snapped. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to my room. "Ugh, I just want to sleep!" I said plopping down on my bed. "Can't I stay home alone!?" I argued. "No! You can't! Now come downstairs and get your medicine!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me. I walked downstairs and got my medicine. "I don't want to go!" I said. "Why?" She asked setting up breakfast. "Cause it's 11 in the morning and I look like I was hit by a train! I have bruises around my neck! They could think you are abusing me, I don't wanna be taken away." I begged. Mom rolled her eyes "fine, but you aren't staying home alone. I'm going to call Matts mom and see if you can stay there so go get dressed." Mom pointed upstairs.

"Yay!" I jumped down from he chair and ran upstairs to get dressed.

Demi pov

What the hell am I going to do with that girl? I pulled out my phone and dialed Matts mom number.

"Hello? April, this is Sierras mom Demi."
"Oh hello Demi! How are you!"
"I'm great thank you. I was wondering if you could do me a favor.."
"Sure sweetheart! Anything."
"Can you watch Sierra just for like 2 hours, I have an interview and she doesn't want to come if that's not alright I can find someone else."
"No, Demi, it's perfectly fine. Sierra is adorable!"
"Thank you! I'll bring her by in 20 minutes."

Then I hung up. "Sierra! Your going to Matts house! Come down here!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs "mom, can you curl my hair?" She asked. I looked at the clock "uh sure. My room come one." We ran up the stairs and I started the curling iron. "Hey babe, Nick is coming over tonight is that alright?"

"Yeah, Ray invited me over. Her and her mom are going out to a movie and dinner can I go?" She said. "Sure what time I'll drop you off, then they can drop you off on your way home." I smiled. Then I did her hair. "6:30 I need to be at her house."

"Okay let's go to matts house." I smiled. I hugged mom then we got in the car. "Hey mom, the paparazzi know where we live, so why don't they leak our address?" I asked. "I dunno, guess they some decency."