40

Demi pov

My alarm woke me up at 6 and I was wondering if I should Make Sierra go to school. She needs to collect her school work. So yes. I hated doing this, I got out of bed and walked to her room. She was so peaceful, "Sierra, you have to go to school." I said sitting on the edge of her bed rubbing her back. "Please don't make me, I don't want to have to stand up to Hannah's bullies." I rolled my eyes. "Sorry Kiddo, you have to it the law." Mom giggled. She breathed in deep and pushed her self up. "Okay." I left her room so she could change and shower. I went downstairs and made breakfast. Cinnamon Rolls with Peaches. It's her favorite, went on my phone as I waited for Sierra and the cinnamon rolls to be done cooking. I went on Twitter and just went through everything. @/ddlovato "isn't that your boyfriend?" There was a picture of Wilmer attached to it kissing another girl. I bit the inside of my cheek "what the fuck." I said. I replied back "well uh yeah thank you for twitting me." I hit sent.

I started to tear up, then Sierra walked down the stairs. "Hey baby, I made your favorite." She sat down and I handed her the plate of food.

-------

"Bye honey! Have a good day!" I squeezed her tight and she got out.

Sierra pov

I really wanted to find Hannah, but I couldn't find her. I had 10 minutes before first class. I went to her classroom and went to her teacher "excuse me? Have you seen Hannah Davidson?" I asked softly. Her face went from a smile to sad. "Sweetheart, Hannah passed away." The teacher said putting her am on me. "No, how! Your kidding right?!" I panicked. "No, she killed herself, 2 days ago. I can give you her moms number." She said. I grabbed my chest "yes please." I fought back the tears. I was so going to get into a fight today. She handed me a piece of paper with her moms number and I put it in my backpack. "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?" The teacher asked putting her hand on me. I slightly pushed it away "no,no I'm fine." I bolted out of the classroom and ran to Maya.

"She killed herself!" I sobbed. "Who Hannah?" She said concerned. "Yes 2 days ago!" I sobbed. "Oh my god Sierra, I'm so sorry. What are you going to do?"

I wiped my tears "I'm going to find her." I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror my make up was running down my face. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I got the picture of her and me taking a selfie with the dog filter on snapchat.

"This here is a fighter, her name is Hannah, I grew super close to her, she was 12. She lost her battle, the bullies won. Hannah was a girl who never failed to make me smile, she came to school each day a fighter. I love her so much, she didn't deserve this, none of it. She only wanted to see people smile. I'm never going to regret the day i stepped in and helped her. Words can't explain how much I miss her. Hannah Davidson Fly high princess. 2004-2016." I posted it and turned off my phone. I was on a mission I needed to find Taylor. "Where is Taylor!" I yelled walking down the halls. I was so angry I couldn't even tell I was crying. Then Maya and Kayla caught up with me. "Sierra! Breathe!" They panicked. "No! I'm done with words! She should be In juvy right now! She made an innocent 12 year old kill herself!" I yelled causing people to look at me.

Then the principal came up behind me and grabbed my arm. "fuck! Let me go!" I yelled. "Sierra, what are you doing?" He asked pulling me to the side. "GOING TO TEACH TAYLOR A LESSON! SHE BULLIED A GIRL AND SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF HER! SHE DESERVES TO BE LOCKED UP! ITS ILLEGAL TO BULLY!" I yelled making a scene. Then the bell rang, "we will deal with it. Just go to class okay." The principal said. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of his grip.

I started walking to class when I saw her. I looked at the principal who was walking away. "Are you happy!" I yelled. She laughed "been crying? I wonder why." She smirked. I wanted to punch her. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT HUMAN!" I yelled. "No, actually she killed herself." She smirked. "I'm going to make sure your ass goes to juvy!" I threatened. "Oh I'm so scared." I grabbed her wrist and pulled it up and twisted it. "Oh, I have done it once I can do it again." I whispered angrily. "Whatever!" Then she spit in my face. "She deserved to die!" I wiped the spit off my face "your going to regret ever being born." I whispered in her ear.

I clenched my fist, with out thinking and I twisted her arm back so far I heard a pop. I then swung my fist at her face, I could feel bones cracking at the impact. "YOUR SO MEAN!" I yelled. I grabbed her hair and flew her to the ground. It was becoming hard to breathe because of my ribs. I slammed my foot on her hand and kept pushing it, I punched her in the face a couple of more times. Then she magically kicked me off and to where she was on top. She attempted to swing at my face but I dodged it. I pushed her off of me and, I had gotten out of the corner so I fisted her shirt and swung her into the lockers I saw her fall to the floor as her nose and lips was bleeding her arm was totally fucked up.

Her nose was bent and she was laying on the ground as the blood slowly dripped out of her face. I was breathing so hard that My vision became blurry. I felt my arms being violently grabbed.

* flash back *
I walked in my house and I saw my parents beating my siblings. "STOP! YOUR HURTING ESTER! SHE CANT BREATHE!" I screamed bloody murder. "SHUT THE FUCK UP FATTY!" My dad yelled at me then kicking me. I got up and ran to Ester "MOMMY! STOP!" I screamed pushing her off. "ARE YOU DUMB! SHUT UP!" She yelled at me, I turned around to run to Ty I felt hands grab my arms harshly. "SHUT IT!"

I was thrown to the ground like a rag doll. "SIERRA!" I heard being yelled. "POILCE!" They busted down the door, and pointed there guns at my parents. Happiest moment of my life, I looked at my brother and sister, "Ester! Ty! We are saved!" I weakly said. They didn't move, "why aren't they moving!" I yelled as a cop pulled me up. "STOP!" I got out of his grip and weakly ran to Ty his eyes were open but he wasn't breathing. "ESTER!" I cried. "We need an ambulance 2 kids dead. I need a social worker." I heard the cop say before he grabbed my shoulder "ESTER! TY! WAKE UP!" I sobbed.

*end of flashback*

I began to breathe even harder "NO! DONT TAKE ME AWAY! IM SORRY!" I screamed trying to get out the principals grip. "DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO ORPHANAGE!" I screamed. I saw people video taping, they were scared. I looked at Taylor who was being helped by the nurse. "PLEASE STOP! THEY WILL MAKE ME PLAY GAMES!" I screamed as we went in a small room. He put me in the room and closed the door. He let go of me "LET ME OUT I DONT WANT TO PLAY GAMES!" I screamed. "I'm not going to hurt you Sierra!" The principal said putting out his hand. His hand was replaced with my dads. "NO! STOP!" I started screaming bloody murder. I backed up and hit the wall, I saw him grab his phone "Ms. Lovato you need to come down here right now." I heard. I slid down the wall and covered my ears.

------------------

"She is in here, she was beating up a girl so i pulled her off!" The principal yelled frantically. "Shut up! You triggered her!" Mom yelled. "Baby girl, listen to me. You are safe. Okay? Your dad isn't here, your mom isn't her. Just me Demi." I felt her hands wrap around me and pull me onto her lap. She rocked back and forth. She stroked my hair "breathe, in and out." Mom said calmly. It took some time, but my breathing finally matched Demi's. "Are you okay now Sierra?" Demi said in a soft tone of voice. I nodded and she helped me sit up. She wiped my tears and showed me a soft smile.