51 (last chapter)

Sierra pov

Today's the day, I'm fixing my life. I went on my phone for the last in a while I went on Twitter "this is bye for now. I'm helping myself."

I went on Instagram and posted a picture with me and mom. I was on her shoulders and we were in New York. "My super hero."

I went downstairs and saw mom. "I'm ready." I breathed in deep. I wanted it to be me and mom only. "I love you." Wilmer smiled hugging me. "I love you to." I hugged back. Mom wrapped her arm around me and we got into the the limo. It was quiet. I just kept looking out the window. This is to help me,

Sierra, they think your crazy. That why they are sending you to rehab. It ain't to help you. It's because they don't want to deal with you.

The voices boomed in my head. I let a couple tears roll down my eyes as we arrived. I was full force sobbing. "Ready?" Mom softly smiled. David opened the door and there was paparazzi. Mom grabbed my hand and we walked in. It was small, there was a room with kids my age playing games. It can't be that bad, they are smiling and talking. "Hi, I'm checking in for Sierra Lovato." My mom said.

"Ah yes, she's in for self harm and drugs. Is that correct?" The front desk lady smiled. "Yes ma'm"

My mom went over everything with the lady, "okay Sierra are you ready?" The lady asked. Me I looked at mom who was tearing up. I ran to her and hugged her "please! I don't want to go anymore, I'm sorry please don't make me!" I cried hugging her. "Sierra, you need the help. Baby girl you will be okay." Mom said claiming me down. "Sierra, it's time to go." The nurse said. "Mom! No!" I cried. "Baby, you can do this! Rise above!" Mom said trying to get me to let go. Then people started looking. I nodded "bye mommy." I chocked out. I went with the nurse and saw mom stand up. I saw her cry, "mom, I'm sorry." I started crying. Then she was no were in sight.

"Okay Sierra, I need to do some tests. I want you changed into these clothes and give me your clothes." She smiled. She handed me the clothes and she kindly stepped out.

It was maroon shirt and grey sweatpants. I opened the door. She took my weight, height, blood pressure and she took a list of drugs I have done.

"Okay come with me to your room." She smiled. She handed me a blanket, I followed her down a hallway. I got multiple stares. "Here is your room. This is your roommate Becca." The nurse smiled. "We will come back to get your for group." She smiled and left. "First time huh?" Becca asked. I nodded,

"Come on I won't bite why you in here and what's your name?" She asked. "Self harm and drugs." I chocked out. "I'm in here for drug abuse and drinking. You never said your name."

"Sierra."

"Well Sierra. Welcome to rehab."

That's the end!!! Omggg I was sobbing writing this. Don't worry there is going to be a sequel and in so pumped! I hope you enjoyed this book! - Jenna & Paige