41

Demi pov

Sierra had calmed down and the principal was so freaked out. "We have called an ambulance to take her to the hospital." He said shaking. "She doesn't need to go to the hospital, she has Schizophrenic Sightings and Post Traumatic stress disorder! You triggered her! So it brought her back to a moment in her life. She can't escape it." I said defending her. "Okay, okay ma'm calm down. We will not admit her to the hospital. We just want to have the paramedics check her out. Make sure nothing is wrong." He said calming himself down. "While they do that, I will explain what happened and what is now going to happen to Sierra and Taylor." I bent down and picked up Sierra who was still violently shaking. "I'm so sorry mom." She sobbed. She put her head on my shoulder and I rocked her back and forth. As we waited for the paramedics. The principal went over to the other girl involved in the fight.

I softly started singing Skyscraper

Skies are crying
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to, make me feel like there's nothing left of me?
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper
As the smoke clears
I awaken, and untangle you from me
Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows, still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

I managed to get her to stop shaking, "Demi, the paramedics are here" the principal said. I looked out the window and saw the crazy amount of paparazzi. "I can't go out there." I said stopping in my tracks. "Why not?" He questioned me. "Are you blind? Look at the paparazzi." I scoffed. "Alright, we will go to the back entrance of the school and the paramedics will be out there." The principal said. He called on his Walkie talkie to get Cops to follow us and to have the paramedics go around back. The cops showed up there was four. One in front left side back and right side. We walked down the halls and I could feel these kids eyes burn into us.

We finally arrived to the back entrance and I handed Sierra to the paramedics, she had passed out form hyperventilating and pain. The principal had pulled me to the side. I was on the verge of tears.

"Mrs. Lovato, as you might know Sierra was standing up to this girl named Hannah Davidson bullies. Sierra and Hannah were inseparable. Sierra walked her to class picked her up from class as often as she could. So the bullies stopped. When Sierra was ill the bullies came back. They were saying anything they could and they would hit her. One day Hannah didn't show up to school. Her parents came to the school and told us that Hannah had hung herself. She did it 2 days ago, she did it while they were all sleeping so no one knew before it was to late." The principal explained. I was now crying. "Oh my god." I said shaking, "Sierra was looking for her this morning and she went to her class. The teacher told her that she had passed. Sierra wanted to hurt Taylor. So I tried my best to stop her, she told me she would go to class. But I guess they ran into eachother. From some videos I saw Taylor said awful things, she will most likely go to juvy or be on probation. But Sierra grabbed Taylor's arm and she broke it, Taylor spat in her face and that's when Sierra swung. I saw the fight and I ran down the hall, but when I got there Sierra threw Taylor into lockers and that's when I grabbed her. I realize I should of handled that situation totally different." He said.

"Are you basically telling me, you knew this girl Taylor was picking on this innocent girl, and you didn't DO anything. You could of done something because this was happening in school grounds. I'm going to sue this school. For you knowing this was going on and not doing anything. Because bullying is illegal. Then wrongfully handling the situation. By grabbing my daughter and pulling her hands behind her, and locking her into a room until I arrived. I told you the first day she had these issues damnit and she could be triggered but you ignored them anyways." I spat controlling my anger. Then Max came over. "You can expect a letter form my Lawyer."

"That's enough." Max said. I took one last look at the principal who was shaking. I was going to win this battle, and when I do the money is going to Hannahs family. I walked back to Sierra who was waking up, "Mrs. Lovato! Wait! Sierra has been suspended for a month.!" The principal yelled at me. I ignored him, although I know Sierra handled this wrong, I was glad she kicked her ass. This all could of been avoided if the school did something. I handed Max Sierras backpack. "Ms. Lovato, Sierra is fine but I would make sure to put that brace back on her ribs." The paramedics said. "Thank you."

I picked up Sierra and started walking to the front entrance where the limo is parked. It's surrounded by paparazzi. I quickly glanced at the ambulance and  saw Taylor sitting up and her parents next to her. Taylor pointed to me and her parents bolted over to me. Max stood infront of me. "I don't care who you are! Your daughters ass is going to fucking juvy!" The dad spat in my face and I handed Sierra to Max.

"Listen here buddy. My child had a name. It's Sierra, don't curse around my daughter. Second my daughter nothing wrong. It was defensive, your daughter will be the only one going to juvy. I don't care who you are. Your daughter Taylor bullied my Sierra a 13 year old and a 12 year old girl named Hannah, she killed herself because everywhere she looked there was hate, and threats to her. From your daughter. She physically and verbally abused two innocent girls and now look where we end up. My daughter was simply standing up for herself. If you care to watch the videos that have been posted all over the internet, you can see my daughter was pressed up into a corner. In the school rule book, if a child simply cannot run away from the situation and fighting breaks out its called self defense." I smirked.

"So before you go accusing my daughter of anything learn your place." I spat. I looked up and down at them with disgrace. Max had separated us and paparazzi was flashing there camera like crazy she. I said that. I turned around and picked up Sierra and the cops made a path to the limo. Max opened the door and I looked at Taylor's parents and blew them a kiss. Then I got in the limo, "home." I sat Sierra next to me. "Mom, your a badass hold crap." Sierra laughed. I kissed the top of her head. This was going to be an emotional and fun week.