49

Sierra pov

"Holy freak, you live in a neighborhood of mansions!" She laughed looking out the window. Then we pulled up to the biggest house which was mine. "Holy balls." She laughed looking at my house as David got out her luggage. We walked inside and she admired the inside. "It's so big." She smiled.

"That's what she said." I burst out laughing. "Sierra!" Mom sad pushing me slightly. "Okay girls have fun." Mom said as she began prepping lunch, we ran up our long spiral stairs case. "This is my room!" I smiled throwing her suit case in it. "That's my moms and the rest up here just a bunch of other rooms and a play room which is never used." I laughed. We walked down the stairs we went down a hallway "this is the gym." I smiled. "It's a full on gym in here omg." She laughed. "Over here is the theater room. Next to it is the recoding room, I sing in here a lot."

"Ooh sing something! I bought your album and it's absolutely amazing!" She giggled. "Okay i will." I smiled. I sang Eyes Wide open, I could finally sing with with out breaking down in tears.

Sam snapchatted it. I laughed when I finished. "The. We have the family room, dining room, kitchen, and my moms like room dedicated to all her albums and some more awards and stuff." I smiled. "Your house is so freaking dope!" She giggled. I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah it's better than anything I ever lived it." I smiled. We went into the living room and had so much fun, we sang karaoke and watched tv and just caught up.

"Okay girls it's time to go to sleep." Mom smiled. "It's only 10!" I whined laughing. "Yeah, tomorrow we have a big day! Sleep!" Mom smiled clapping her hands. Me and Sam looked at eachother and laughed. We got up and ran to my room. "I'll changed in the bathroom." I said. "Okie dokie I'll change out here." I grabbed some pyjamas and walked over to my bathroom. I took of my clothes reveling my healing cuts. Time for an update.

I grabbed razor taped under my sink. I slowly dragged the razor across my skin. I did that 6 times before Sam knocked on the door "hey you okay? Your taking forever." Sam knocked. "Yeah yeah." I said. I put gauze on me and put on my sweat pants.  "Okay get in to my bed I'm going to say night to my mom and Wilmer." I smiled. Sam nodded and she got in my bed and went on her phone.

I knocked on there door "come in." I heard Wilmer say. "Just coming in to say goodnight." I smiled. "Good night baby girl." Mom said. I hugged her and then hugged Wilmer. "Night Sierra." Wilmer smiled then I got on my phone and went on snapchat. I turned on the flash and barged into my room screaming. "AHHHH!" Sam screamed. I started laughing. "What the heck Sierra." Sam laughed. "That is so going on my story." I saved it then plugged my phone in and went to sleep.

----------------------------

"Sierra wake up! I'm hungry!" Sam said shaking me. "Ughhhh!" I moaned. "Fine alright let's go." I looked at the clock and it was 9. "I'll get Wilmer to take us to Starbucks or to get doughnuts."I yawned. "Sounds Gucci." She smiled. "Stay here."

I got up and went into moms room I saw Wilmer on his phone while mom slept. "Hey Wilmer." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck "can you do me a favor and get us doughnuts?" I smiled. Wilmer smiled "sure, but you guys have to come." He laughed. "Yaaaay!" He stood up and I kept my arms around his neck. "To my room!" Then he grabbed me and picked me up and put me on his back. "Let's go grab food!" Wilmer smiled. He put me down and we got into his car. He had a convertible, first we went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. "Da- I mean Wilmer turn it up!" I smiled at him. He turned up the song and it was "With out a fight" Brad Paisley feat my mom.

--------------------------

We jammed hard core when we arrived at Krispy Kreme. Wilmer parked and we got out. My hair was in a messy bun and I had no makeup on and so was Sam. "Sierra!" A guy yelled crying. I looked at him and smiled. "Can I get a picture?" He asked. I looked at Sam who nodded. "Sure." I smiled. I have Wilmer his phone and I put my arm around him and kissed his cheek. Then Wilmer took the photo, he began crying. "Thank you so much." Then I hugged him.

"Ooooo you kissed him." Sam mocked as Wilmer ordered us doughnuts. "On the cheek! Guys like that." I giggled. Then she playfully pushed me.

Sam made me truly happy.

We got back in the car and drove home. "Mom! We got doughnuts!"I yelled as we walked in. "Be down in a second!" Mom yelled back.

Me and Sam and Wilmer went to the kitchen he opened box and we each grabbed one. "Sam you want milk?" I asked jumping down from my seat and going to the fridge. "Sure." She smiled. Then mom came down. I grabbed two glasses and poured milk into them.

"There ya go." I smiled.

"Well thank you."