34

Sierra pov

"Wanna come back to my house?" Maya asked me as we walked out of the school. "Sure, I just gotta call my mom and make sure it's fine." I smiled. School had let out, I took my new phone out of my bag and dialed my moms number. She picked up "can I go to Maya's today?" I asked. "Sure, I'll pick you up at 5 is that okay?" Mom said. I turned to Maya and out of the corner of my eyes I saw some girls standing up and pointing and laughing at this girl who was sitting down. The girl on the ground was crying, the girls had picked up her bag and dumped everything out.

I finished my conversation with my mom and I hung up. "Hey, I'm going to check on that girl." I said pointing to her. "Wait don't!" Maya said stopping me. "Why?! She is being picked on! If that was me I would want someone to help me." I pushed Maya out of the way and made my way to girls. "Hey leave her alone!" I yelled. "Why little Mrs. Perfect?" They laughed. "Because she obviously isn't doing anything to you. You just want to hurt her for your enjoyment." I smirked crossing my arms. "Whatever." They spat. One of the girls kicked the girl on the floor then they left.

I bent down and started helping to pick up the girls stuff. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled "thank you so much." She cried. "Well, I would want someone to stand up for me." I smiled. "I'm Sierra." I smiled. "I'm Hannah." She said shakily, I helped her stand up and she smiled. "Here have my number. Call me if you ever need anything." I smiled. She handed her phone and I put my number in it. "Thank you." She cried. "No problem."

I walked back to Maya "wow, that was amazing." She giggled. People looked at me and they were obviously taking pictures. "Well, I have been in her shoes before." I said, Maya's mom pulled up and we got in her car and drove back to her house.

------------------

We got to her house and we ran upstairs to her room, "what was the girls name?" Maya asked as we took out our homework. "Hannah, she had blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair." I smiled. "Beneath your bad ass self your nice." Maya giggled. "Ha-ha." I said sarcastically.

--------------

"My mom is here." I said packing my things. "Oh okay, see you tomorrow at school." I hugged Maya and left. My mom was talking to her mom and I hugged my mom and we left. "How was school sweetheart?" Mom asked as we got into her car. "It was awesome, there was a girl being picked on and I stood up to her bullies." I smiled proudly. "Now, that's my Sierra." Mom smiled at me. As we drove home I went on my phone and I was tagged in a bunch of pictures and articles

"Sierra Lovato standing up to bullies."

I rolled my eyes why are they writing articles about me? All I did was help a girl with some bullies. "There is someone at the house." Mom smiled. I laughed "is it Selena! I haven't seen her in forever." I giggled. "Uh, not it isn't her." Mom laughed. I walked inside the house and walked into the kitchen. I saw Wilmer and.. A girl I was super confused. "Uh hi." I smiled. "Hi." She said shyly. "Sierra, this is Amber Wilmer's daughter." Mom smiled. "Hey Amber it became very awkward. Mom looked at me to do something "Amber, want to come to my room?" I asked smiling. "Uh sure." She smiled.

She followed me up to my room. "So your 13 uh?" I asked. "Yeah I am." She said shy. I pressed my lips back and looked around my room. "Soo..." I said. "You play any sports?" I asked. She shook her head no. "What do you like to watch on the tv?" I asked. "I like The Fosters and some Disney channel shows." She smiled. "Oh I like the Fosters to." I smiled. "Hannah! It's time to go!" Wilmer yelled from downstairs. "Oh see you later!" I smiled and she nodded. That was hella awkward. I walked downstairs to were mom was "that was horrible." I laughed. "She is shy I guess." Mom laughed. "Well, I got homework." I smiled. I hugged mom and ran up the steps to do my homework.