12

Sierra pov

"Bye mom!" I said closing the car door. I walked up to the door and knocked on it and Matt answered then I waved bye to mom and she drove off. "Matt! I missed you!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Let's go to my room!" He smiled. We raced up the stairs and went to his room and kept the door open.
  He laid on his bed and I sat in his bouncy chair. "You know, my mom spanked me today." I laughed. "Woah! I haven't been spanked since I was like 8." He laughed. "I mean, I guess I kinda deserved it. I said DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO! Because that's her full name." I giggled. "Your a savage you know that right?" He giggled.

"I know. My moms boyfriend Nick, is coming over tonight and they will be home alone, because I'm hanging out with Ray." I smiled. "You know what they are going to do right?" He smirked getting up and closing his door. "W-what? They are going to watch movies and talk." I said confused. "They are going to do a lot more than that. They are going to have *whispers* sex." He cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

"What the heck is that? Whatever it is I'm sure my mom does not do that." I said defensively. "It's where a guy and girl kiss naked." He giggled. "Ew, I'm super uncomfortable now." I laughed. "Oops sorry." He giggled. "Wanna play Mario Kart?" He asked. "Sure, I call peach!" I giggled.

---------------------
Time skip 2 hours
---------------------

"Sierra! Your mom is here!" Matts mom yelled from downstairs. "Oh bye Matt." I smiled. I got up and he grabbed my arm and to be honest I flipped out little. "Wait! I need my hug." He giggled. "Oh.right." I laughed. When I let go of the hug we kissed again. He tried moving his lips around like what mom and Nick do, but I gently pulled away. "Bye." I smiled. Then I wiped my lips "ew." I thought. I walked down the stairs and ran to mom and hugged her. "Hey mommy!" I smiled. "Hey baby girl, did you have fun?" Mom asked. "Yeah! We played Mario Kart the whole time. And Jeanette made snacks." I giggled. "Thank you so much Jeanette. I owe you." Then my mom and her hugged and we left.

"Hey mom, can we get lunch?" I asked. "Sure." She smiled. "What are you and Nick going to do tonight?" I asked. "I don't know really, order a pizza watch movies why?" Mom asked. "Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't do anything fun with out me" I giggled. I kept getting the imagine of my mom naked and kissing Nick. Then I shook my head, mom pulled into a Panda Express. "Let's wait for David to meet us." Mom was sipping on a drink "what's that?" I asked. "Sweet tea, I don't think you would like it."

"Can I try?" Mom nodded and handed it to me. I sipped it and made a sour face. Them mom laughed and snapchatted it. "Ew ew ew! Why would you drink that!" I laughed smiling at the camera.

Mom put her phone on the charger and she began drinking "can I ask you something?" She nodded still drinking. "What's sex?" I asked then mom started laughing and choking on her disgusting drink. "Uh-I don't really know either." Then I started laughing. "Okay. Once you find out can you tell me?" I asked. "I sure will." She said trying to hold in laughter. "Ew I need to get drink out of my mouth. Do we have water or something?" I asked.

Mom looked around "I might have water in the trunk." Mom opened the door and hid her face. "DEMI!?" Someone yelled. Mom smiled at the little girl. "Hi sweetheart." She said. "May I get a picture with you?" She smiled crying. "Awe, baby don't cry. And sure." I looked back and she wiped her tears and then she snapped a picture and she got back in the car. "Here Sierra." Mom smiled.

"Thank you!" Then David arrived "come on." He smiled. He opened moms side of the door then mine. Mom grabbed my hand and held it tight. Mom looked so good, we walked into Panda Express and mom picked me up so I could see the menu. Once we ordered we sat down. David stood in front of our table. "Okay Sierra, you can't just not do school, so we will do online school. And then in a week we will fly to New York so I can finish the tour, you come with me and we have a great time, how does that sound?" Mom asked. "Sounds fun! I can't wait until I don't have to do school at all." I giggled. "Woah, you can't leave me that fast." Mom giggled. "Why do you always have those tight rubber bands on?" Mom asked grabbing my wrist. "Be-because they are in style." I said pulling my wrist away. "Your talking to the queen on fashion. Those are so not in. But what ever makes you happy." Mom laughed. "Wow thanks mom." I said sarcastically back. They brought our food and we started eating. "Mom, I gotta pee, I'll be right back." I got up and walked into he bathroom and girls started freaking out. "Oh my gosh. What is Demi like!" They said. "She is great. But I need to pee." I said nervously. "Can I get a picture with you?" A couple of girls asked. I nodded I smiled with some girls. "Okay, I really need to pee." I opened the stall and I couldn't pee, I felt like they were listening.

"Is this how my mom feels?" I laughed in my mind. I couldn't pee so I flushed and walked out and washed my hands. "Is Demi a drunk? Does she do drugs is that what she is so happy?" A girl said. "What no!" I said defensive. "Is it true that your dad raped and you tried to kill yourself?" I began tearing up. "No." I said. "I'm pretty sure your using Demi. You little brat." I began to let the tears fall. I opened the stall door and walked fast out of the restaurant with a bunch of older girls following me. I began running to the car I opened the car door and got in and locked it. David and mom ran out and David got everyone away from the car. Mom got in and looked at me "what the heck happened?"

"Can you just drive and I'll tell you at home." I hid my face and mom drove off. Panda Express was 20 minutes from the house. "Okay, tell me what happened." Mom said driving

"Girls in the bathroom said I was using you, and kept asking if you were a drunk. And some how it got that I was raped. And they kept asking me if I was." I said angrily. "Baby, I'm so sorry. It's 4 do you want to watch movies at home?" Mom asked. I nodded "yes, please. Also this morning I'm sorry for being rude. Uh this morning and calling you by your full name."

"It's fine Squirt, just try to not do it again."