17

Sierra pov

"Okay girls it's time to go. Stand in front of me girls." My mom smiled. We walked out of the hotel room and we walked in front of my mom until we got to the limo. "Woah, I have never been in a limo before." Sam giggled. "Really? Wow." I laughed. We arrived at the Place where my mom is doing the concert. "Okay girls, Max and David will be with you the whole time I practice. You can watch me, or play games in the back." Mom smiled. "We will figure it out." I smiled. I hugged mom and grabbed Sams hand and Max and David followed us.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "Uh, I don't really know." She laughed. "Wait watch this." I smirked. "Hey Max, David, can We play on your Segways?" I asked. "Sure Squirts." Max smiled getting off. "I get like whatever I want." I laughed. They handed us the helmets and we got on. "Max! Snapchat us!" I said handing him my phone. "Sierra, race you down the hall!" Sam laughed. "Your on!" We raced down the hall and she won. I took my phone back from Max and posted it on my story. After we messed around on the Segways for awhile we got hungry. "Let's go find food." I smiled. Sam nodded. We got off the Segways and walked to the dressing room. "Jackpot."

Me and Sam grabbed a piece of pizza, "this is the life." I smiled. "Do you do online school?" Sam asked. "Yeah how about you?" I asked. "Yeah I do to."

"Let's go watch your mom rehears." Sam perked up. I shrugged "okay." We got up and walked to the chairs. "WOOO!! GO MOM!" I yelled laughing. She stopped singing and laughed. It had been an hour and I decided it was time for a break. "Sam wait here." I jumped up from the chairs and set my phone up to where you could see the stage. I went to the guy who was doing music. "Play the song Can't stop the feeling by Justin timber lake." I smiled. "You got it." I went back to my phone and hit record "Sam." I waved my hand for her to come up on the stage.

"I got this feeling, inside my bones"

"Dance party!" I yelled. Mom put the micro phone on the ground and we all started dancing around like complete idiots. "I GOT THAT SUNSHINE IN MY POCKET!" I sang. Then Max and David joined the dance party. "Ayyyyy!" Mom clapped her hands. Soon before the song ended there was like 50 people on the stage dancing to the song. When it ended I jumped off the stage and stopped recording on my phone. "That was awesome!" Sam smiled. My mom laughed. "Okay, I have 4 more songs I need to practice, so go fool around with Max and David."

Me and Sam jumped off the stage and I grabbed my phone and we went to the dressing room. "Man I'm pooped." I laughed plopping down on the couch.

My mom had finished and we all went back to the hotel. We dropped Sam off at her room and me and mom walked back to our room. "Mom," I said. She turned out and I fell to the floor. I didn't talk for a second "Sierra, are you okay?" Mom said with panic. "It's too far." I laughed/whined. "Oh my god." Mom laughed.

She got out her phone and snapchatted I lifted up my foot and she pulled it. "Sierra LazyButt Lovato!" Mom laughed. "It's to faaaar!" I giggled. Mom dragged me to the door and people looked at us like we were crazy. We got to the room and I stood up and plopped down on my bed. "That was so much fun, thanks mom." I smiled. "No problem kiddo."

We had changed into our pjs and order room service. We turned on the tv and Princess Protection Program was on. I pointed and started laughing. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about this movie!" Mom laughed. We ate our food and I got up to go to the bathroom. I closed the door and I saw the scale. "I have to." I whispered. I first lifted up my shirt I no longer had a super flat stomach. "Oh my god." I quickly panicked. I stepped on the scale "88 pounds"

"Oh my god I'm huge." I have to get rid of this burger. I knelt down in front of the toilet and pushed my fingers down my throat. I gagged for a second then threw up. "Ew." I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I then peed and flushed the toilet again. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight sweetheart."
--------------------------------------