33

Sierra pov

I walked back to class and I was in a bad mood. My friends weren't in my class and I had lunch next. "Sierra, glad you could join us!" The teacher smiled. "Whatever." I spat. "Hey, let's have an attitude free day." She smiled. "Okay everyone please turn to page 103 in your science book and do questions 1-20." The teacher smiled. I put my head down and closed my eyes I started to cry. I looked down and the tears were piling up on the ground. "Sierra, do we need call the principal?" Amber said. "No we fucking don't. Stop treating me like I'm 5. Damn." I said opening my book. "Someone must be on the period." Jason laughed behind me. I let it slide and I did my work.
------------
"Hey let me copy." Jason said tapping my shoulder. "No."

"Fine bitch. Do you need me to get you a tampon?" He laughed. "Shut the fuck up." I spat. "Make me bitch!" He raised his voice standing up. I stood up and looked him. I raised an eyebrow "Sierra enough!" The teacher said. "Did you not hear what he said to me?" My mouth dropped open. "Ugh I don't this!" I yelled. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the building. I began running to my house. I stopped in an alley and opened my backpack. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and threw it in the alley. It shattered open and I began running again. I ran home and opened the door and Wilmer was here. "Ugh, what are you doing here?" I spat. "What are you doing here, it's the middle of the school day."

"Kids were being mean so I left." I dropped my bag and skipped steps, then walked to my room. I slammed my door shut and locked it. I got out my nail polish and painted my nails black. "Sierra! Open up!" Mom said knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes and opened it "why are you here in the middle of the day!" She yelled. "Stop yelling! Oh my god! That's all you do! Why cantwe have a normal conversation with out you yelling at me!" I yelled.

"Sier-" mom said before in interrupted her. "No, stop. Your going to yell at me then I'll yell at you then I flip out and leave. I want you to know how much I'm hurting! You used to be able to notice, now you barley look at me, and if you do it's usually with disgrace. Your leaving every other day to do something work related leaving me with a nanny or Dallas. Sometimes just sometimes I want you. But I try to tell you that but you don't care! You only hear what you want! Now Wilmer comes in and you have all this time! Only for him! You only talk to me when you are yelling at me! Oh and at school I got that detention because I threatened a girl, because she touched a guy I liked! I pushed food her in face. You wouldn't know that because you hear what you want! You can find the time to have sex with two different guys but you can't find anytime to hang out with me!" I yelled now crying. She was siting on my bed and I was standing up. "Woah woah what's going on?" Wilmer said coming into my room.

"You! I hate you! I can't fucking stand you! You aren't my dad and yet you act like you do! I met you 4 times and all of sudden you have control over me! Fuck no! You come in and sleep with my mom and think you can control me you think you are man of the house! Oh I'm Wilmer and famous actor and director and I'm going to sleep around, then come back to my Demi and say how much I love her and missed her when God knows you were probably sleeping with other girls!" I yelled sobbing.

"Sierra! You don't know anything about me! You better stop before we do something we both regret!" Wilmer said getting close to me. "My point exactly, you know nothing about me. So stop acting like my DAD!" I yelled. I looked at mom who was in tears. "You can't be a mother! Your unfit! You will never be a good dad!" I yelled. I ran out of my room slamming my door as hard as I possibly could. I ran into the backyard now hyperventilating. I went to the gizabo and sat in the chairs under it. "I can't believe I just said those things to her. I could trigger her."

I was never going to be forgiven. I sat outside until it got dark. It started to cold but I stayed out there

Demi pov

"Wilmer, I just fucked up her whole life." I sobbed into his shirt. "No, no, you just have been busy. You work she should understand that. Your a famous singer and you have your own skin care line. Maybe she is just feeling ignored."

"No shit Sherlock. She said that, it's getting dark and I should talk to her." I said standing up. I wiped my tears. I grabbed us two blankets. I wrapped it around myself and walked outside to where she was "Sierra, can I talk to you? Calmly?" I asked. She nodded, I gave her the blanket and she wrapped it around herself.

"Come here." I said opening my arm. She gladly took the invitation. She curled up on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I missed her and I could feel tears drop into my arm.

"I'm so so sorry. That I have been ignoring you. I felt as if the more money we had the happier you would be. But I now realize you would of been just as happy if I paid attention to you. I'm sorry baby girl. You deserve so much better. I promise that I won't yell at you.. Well as much." I chucked at the last part. "I will listen to you. If your ever feeling ignored you tell me. I'm taking a break from work and singing for a while so we can catch up. Okay princess?" I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry mom for everything I said to you I didn't mean any of it." She said letting out sob. We stood up and I grabbed her into a hug. "But seriously Wilmer I still can't stand him. Can he like leave already?" Sierra laughed.

"Fine I'll kick him out." Mom laughed. We walked inside and Wilmer was sitting on the couch. "Wilmer, I need you to leave for the night because I need to have some time with my daughter." I smiled. "Sure baby." He stood up and we kissed and he left. "Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes, because you have missed a lot of school this week. Sorry princess." Mom kissed the side of my head.

I went upstairs and showered and changed into my pjs. And mom did the same, I went into her room and it's 7:30. I cuddled next to her I smiled. "I missed you mom." I smiled. "I missed you too baby." She hugged me and I took in her smell of vanilla.

"You broke up with Nick?" I asked as we watched dance moms. Mom nodded "you really like Wilmer?" I asked. "I do."

"If he makes you happy I can learn to like him." I smiled. "Can you do me something?" Mom asked. "Wilmer has a kid. She is 13. He wants you to meet. Are you alright to do that?" She asked. I breathed in deep. "Sure." Then I breathed out. We finished watching dance moms and I went to my room and fell asleep.

----------------------

"Sierra, sweetheart. Wake up." Mom said shaking me. I woke up and moaned. "Okay, I gotta get dressed." Mom left and I picked out clothes

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and mom had pancakes waiting for me

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and mom had pancakes waiting for me. "Thanks mom." I smiled. "I'm going to drive you to school." Mom smiled. Then I did. I finished my food and went to brush my teeth. I did my make up, I put black winged eyeliner and a nice nude color. "Okay Lego." I smiled. We got into my mom super fancy rich car. We pulled up to my school and people 'ooh' and 'awh' I got out "bye mom love you." I smiled.

"Love you baby." I closed the door and saw Kayla I ran to her "hey girlie!" I smiled. "Hey! Your in a better mood today." She smiled bumping me. "Yeah, me and my mom talked. But I have to meet my moms boyfriend daughter." I rolled my eyes. "Hopefully she isn't a bitch." Kayla laughed.

"'Me to, right now I have her wrapped around my finger. I shed one tear she won't make me see her again." I laughed. "Wait watch this." I walked by an innocent girl and shoved her. "Hey! Watch were your going!" I yelled. "This outfit cost more than your life!" I yelled as she cowarderd in the corner. I smirked and walked away. "Good one!" Kayla laughed.