10

Okay, so a time skip BC my co-writer Jenna is sleeping and can't tell me what to do ;) it's the second month of Demi's tour. So it's February.

Sierra pov

The bullying has just gotten worse. Everyday I'm closer to wanting to kill myself. I pack my bag for school. I text mom "have fun in Chicago! Love you!"
"Thanks baby! Have a good day!"
I haven't told her the bullying has gotten physical. She would insist on coming home. "Bye grandpa Hayley is giving me a ride!" I yelled. "Bye sweetie!" I ran to Hayley's car avoiding paparazzi. "Sorry, they are like camping out." I laughed. "Hey sweetie how are you today?" Hayley's mom asked. "I'm fine. Thank you." I lied.

We arrived at school immediately I was shoved. "Hey stop it! Her mom will get the police on you!" Hayley yelled. "From how I see it, her mom is in Chicago. She can't do shit while she is there. She's mine for 5 months!" Jason laughed my new bully. "I'm sorry but I have to go to library and finish a project." Hayley said leaving me. I looked around and everyone was pointing and laughing at me. I'm turning 12 in 3 weeks. I walked faster to the bathroom but I was grabbed. "Hello, mommys little angle!" Paisley laughed. "Let me go!" I cried. "I will after this!" Her and her friends grabbed me and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Lift up the seat." Paisley giggled. "Stop! It's still the morning!" I begged. "Your right, if we find you later you get it again later!" She giggled. They grabbed the back of my head and shoved me in the toilet. I tried to pull myself out but the more I struggled the more they pushed my head in. They pulled my head out "I'm telling my mom!" I cried. "Do it! See what happens to you!" They threatened. "Let's give a sneak peek." Amber giggled. They threw me on the ground and Amber got on top of me. "Please no!" I screamed.
My life was over, I shouldn't of said anything. I can't say anything. She grabs my throat with one hand and punches me in my cheek and my eyes. "Owww!" I screamed. "I can't breathe!" I cried gasping for air. She just started smacking me as if we were in a fight. "Grab her hair!" Paisley yelled. Amber grabbed my hair and slammed my head backwards on the ground. I screamed in pain. Paisley started kicking me in my sides. Hayley and Penelope walked in. "What the fuck!" Hayley yelled.
Penelope grabbed Amber off of me. I started gasping for air. I started crying and it made it worse. Paisley started hitting Penelope until Penelope threw Paisley into the wall and she bolted out the door. Then Hayley kicked out Amber. They both slid to me.

"Are you okay!" They panicked."your cheek is bleeding! And your head has a bump! Your neck is bruising!" Penelope cried. "Leave me alone! I'm going home!" I yelled. I brushed my soaking wet hair out of my face. My arm hurt so bad, it was either sprained or broken because Paisley stepped on it. I grabbed my phone and dialed for David. "David come get me! I'm at school!" I cried. I felt arms grab me again. They covered my mouth and brought my behind the school. "Your a fucking fat whore! Kill yourself!" They yelled at me. I felt multiple punches hit all over my body. They used there foot and kicked me in my stomach.
They hit my throat and I began coughing. I coughed up blood then they ran away. I stood up weakly and saw the limo. I got in. "Just go home." I sobbed. We got home and I weakly went upstairs. It wasn't even lunch time. So I took some Advil left over from my period and went to sleep. "Sierra, it's dinner time." Grandpa said. I woke up super drowsy and my head was pounding. My mom had texted me a lot.

I texted her "I'm fine." That was it. I walked downstairs slowly. "What's for dinner?" I asked. "Pizza, but what happened to your face! And neck!" Grandpa said coming towards me. "I was play fighting with Hayley and Matt, and it got out of control sorry." I lied but smiled. He handed me two slices and grabbed one with my non hurt hand. "Did you have a good day?" Grandpa asked. "Uh it was fine." I shrugged. "I'm really tired can I go upstairs?" I asked. "Sure." He softly smiled. My grandpa wasn't to old. I walked up the stairs but it was seriously painful. I looked at the clock and it was 7. "Mom, I don't feel good, I'm going to skip FaceTime tonight and can I stay home from school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure baby, feel better. If you feel to bad tell grandpa to make a doctor appointment." I looked at the text message and told grandpa. I closed my door and laid on my bed and cried. And I cried myself to sleep.

"Die whore!" Amber yelled kicking me. "Your nothing!" Someone yelled punching me. They slammed my head back into the wall. They laughed as I felt blood trickle out of my mouth.

I shot up breathing heavily, I looked at the clock and it was 1am in LA but 3 am in Chicago. I just started sobbing again. I grabbed my phone and walk as if I was drunk to the bathroom. I grabbed my razor and stared at it. "Sierra." It called for me. I looked at my left wrist that had scars all over it but my right wrist was fine. I fisted the razor causing it to draw blood. "I can't do this!" I cried out. I put my hands to my head which caused blood to get on my head. "What do I do?". "I need my mom." I cried. The blood kept dripping from my hand. "Maybe if I'm lucky I'll bleed out." I cried. I texted my mom "I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry." I hit sent and put my back on the ground and cried heavily.

Demi pov

I sat in the main room of the RV watching YouTube videos while everyone fell was asleep. I watched a family of 5. I grabbed a bag of chips and ate them when I saw my phone light up the dark room where my mom and Nick are sleeping. I held the bag of chips and got up and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my phone and walked back to the chair. I looked through my Instagram feed and liked some people pictures. Then I go through my text messages. When I get one from Sierra "I'm so sorry mom, I'm so sorry." She texted me. "What the fuck?" I whispered. I get up and FaceTime her. I walk out of the rv and silent closing the door.

"Sierra answer!" I freak out a little more. Then I decide just to call her. She doesn't answer. Then I FaceTime her one more time. She picks up.

"Sierra! What's going on!" I freak out. "Mommy, I did something bad." She cries. She put the camera on her and I her face is all bloody and swollen. I begin to cry "baby girl! What happened!"

"I want it over! I'm done trying!" She cries then she hangs up. "No no no!" I freak out. I then call 911. I give them my address.

Sierra pov

I hung up on my mom and grab a bottle of my anxiety medicine. I stare at the bottle. When I hear a slam on the door. I hear the door open "we were called by the owner of this house. To assist a Seirra Lovato." My mom fucking called 911. I heard them stomping up the stairs. I freaked out and grabbed the bottle and opened it. I was too late, they grabbed me and I started screaming and throwing my hands and feet. "Let me die!" I cried.

They strapped my feet down and then they grabbed my hands. "STOP!" I screamed. They strapped me down on the gurney. I gave up and cried, but I think I passed out from blood loss.