24

Sierra pov

I had slept all, because I needed it. I was torn, I was tired, i was sick. I needed it the sleep and when I woke up it was the next day. I woke up in moms bed, nothing was ever going to be the same. I got up and made her bed. I walked downstairs and she was working out. I opened the door and sat on the steps. "Hi mom." I smiled. She got off the treadmill and turned down the music."can I ask you something?" Mom said sitting next to me. "Shoot." I said.

"I went into your room, and I noticed your mirror in your bathroom was shattered, why is that? and a blood spot on your rug." Mom said putting her hand on my knee. "Uh, I heard you talking to your dad and you were crying, I felt super guilty and I went into my bathroom- to uh, cut but. The voices in my head told me I was sick for doing that to you. Then I couldn't looked at myself, and I punched the mirror, then I flushed them." I said about to cry. She wrapped her arm around me. "I'm proud of you Sierra, I really really am." Mom kissed my forehead. "Thanks can I tell you something?" I asked. "Go ahead." She said. I took her arm off of me "you smell." I made a stink face. "Oh really now?" Mom lifted her arm and put it to my face. "AHHH!" I screamed jokingly and ran to the family room.

-------------

Mom looked at her phone as it went off and she picked it up and left. So much for that moment, I went to the couch when moms work phone went off. I decided to pick it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Sierra, honey where is your mom?" Her manager asked. "She is dealing with something upstairs." I said. "Okay, well Ellen has invited you on her show. She wants to talk to you." I immediately lit up. "Oh my gosh! Really! She wants me!" I jumped around. By my legs started to hurt terribly. "When?" I asked. I went over to the work calendar and grabbed a pen. "Tomorrow, 2:30" she said. "Why did you call us earlier?" I asked. "Sierra, my girl, I'm a very busy women."she giggled and hung up.

I wrote it down and went to go tell mom. "Moooom!" I yelled. "Yes Sierra?" Mom yelled back. I opened her door and she was doing her make up. "Ellen wants me on her show tomorrow, at 2:30." I smiled. "Oh my gosh! Your first talk show alone!" Mom went up to me and picked me up and spun my around. But it hurt my legs. She put me down and I went to my room to shower, mom had cleaned the blood spot and glass. I undressed to reveal my horrible purple and blue bruises on my legs. "Dear god." I said. They were huge, I didn't think I punched myself that hard. I got in the shower and shaved my legs and got out and go dressed.

 I got in the shower and shaved my legs and got out and go dressed

And I put that on.^^^

I walked out and mom laughed "it's 95 degrees and we are going out, you sure you want to wear that?" Mom asked. "Yeah." I smiled. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my micheal Kors backpack. Me and mom got in the car and drove to Whole foods, we didn't have much food in the house, it didn't effect me much, because who needs food? Oh yeah normal people.

We drove to whole foods and mom wore her workout attire, but she had showered. I looked at mom and said "¿Puedo obtener las fresas ?" (Can I get strawberries?) she nodded. "Oh shit, She is Latina?!" I heard a smirk. I looked at the guy who made a comment a smiled at him. I had perfect teeth just like my mom. I went two feet and grabbed the strawberries and put them in the cart. It had been an hour and mom looked at her phone "dang, I forgot you have a doctor appointment in 20 minutes." Mom said as put the grocery sin the trunk. "Wait for what?" I asked. "I wanted to see why you had that crazy spill." Mom said. I mean I guess I can understand, I sat there with a knife to my heart and threatened to stab myself. I cocked and eyebrow, "oh okay." I smiled

We drove home and the Maid was there "can you put these away, we need to go to a doctor appointment." Mom smiled. "Yes ma'm." She smiled. We drove to the doctors but I was getting a brain thing done. We got there and mom checked us in and I was scared, she wrapped her arm around me as we got multiple looks. We got called in and they took my weight and height then blood pressure. They put us in a room, "Sierra, you are very under weight, are you eating properly and taking care of yourself?" The nurse asked. I shook my head "yeah, I work out a lot." I lied. Mom looked at me shocked. "No you don't." She said. I began feeling attacked. "Stop! Talking about it! I'm fine!" I nearly yelled. "Sierra, if you are starving yourself, that's extremely dangerous. You can die from it, it's not healthy." The doctor said. "I don't fucking care! I'm not starting myself and if I was its my body! I didn't come her to get lectured by you!" I yelled almost. "Sierra! Calm down, she was just telling you." Mom said rubbing my back, and then I began to calm down. "Sorry. I get mad and I don't know why." I said.

"It's fine, uh when was your last period?" She asked. "Like 3 weeks ago." She nodded "I need to to changed into these. I need you take off your underwear and bra please." I looked at her. "Why!" I said defensive. "Do you want 2nd degree burns?"she smirked. I rolled my eyes "don't smirk at me." I said with attitude. Mom started to laugh, "I'm sorry. Sierra, just change." Mom said trying to hide her laughter. Mom and the doctor left, I undid my clothes and put the dress thing on, thankfully you couldn't see my bruises. I opened the door "mom can you tie me?" I asked. I turned around and she tied me. "Okay, know just go wait in the waiting room and we will call you back."

Mom stood behind me and we walked into the little waiting room where there was another girl, maybe 16. She tapped her mom and pointed at us. The mom smiled. The girl started taking pictures of us. I became very insecure. I pulled on mom shirt and she bent down. "Mom, I don't feel comfortable. I want to leave." I said. She put her arms around me and I could feel that girls eye burning into me. "Your okay, Sierra, just watch House Hunters." She smiled.

"Can I sit on your lap?" I asked. Mom nodded and I hopped on her lap and she  wrapped her arms around my stomach. "Thank you." I whispered. "I love you princess." Mom whispered in my ear then kissing my cheek. "Sierra Lovato?" The doctor said finally after 20 minutes. I stood up "can my mom come with me?" I asked. The doctor nodded mom held my hand and we walked. "Okay, Mrs. Lovato, you can stay here, you can still see her." She said. We walked into a room. "Okay lay on this table." I went on it and it was cold. "It will take 20 minutes, if you feel claustrophobic press this button. Please don't move." The doctor said, she patted my leg and winced in pain. She shoot me a confused look. "You okay Sierra?" She asked me "yeah, yeah just nervous"

She hit a Button and I went into the tube. It was loud and long, "okay Sierra your finished!" The doctor said pulling me out. I sat up "I fell asleep." I giggled. She smiled. She brought me back to my mom "you did awesome!" She smiled. I hugged her and we went back into the room "okay, get dressed and we should have the results, in 15 minutes." The doctor smiled. Then mom left and I got dressed I opened the door "I'm all Gucci." I smiled. Mom laughed and walks back in the room. I laid down on he bed and went on my phone and texted Matt "hola!"
"Heyo!"
"Whatcha doing?"
"I'm at the doctors cause I freaked out the other day"
"Ew, I'm sorry, but you wanna hang out today and or tomorrow?"
"We how about we hang out today and tomorrow!"
"Sleepover?"
"Yeah! I'll ask my mom, tomorrow I have an interview with Ellen D."
"DUDUEUDYEUDUDUE your like super lucky."
"I got to go the do got is here I'll face time you when I get home."
"Bye Squirt"
"Bye Giant."

"Okay, so results have come back, Sierra is bipolar, and had Schizophrenic Sightings." The doctor said. "Well what the heck is that?" I asked. "Schizophrenic sightings is where you have some of the diseases, but you weren't born with it, it slowly developed and it shouldn't get worse, you usually get it after traumatic things. There isn't really anything we can give you but therapy." The doctor smiled. "Thank you." Mom said. We finished the appointment and got in the car. "Well, now I have anxiety, depression, bipolar, eating disorder, and schizophrenic sightings. Wow." I laughed at it. "I'm a mess."

"Well your my mess." Mom giggled. "Can we go to Starbucks?" I asked. "Sure baby." Mom smiled. We turned on music and we pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. "Mom, can Matt sleep over?" I asked