18

Sierra pov

It was now 4:00 and we were having an early dinner because mom had to be at be at the concert at 5 it starts at 7. We got in the car and went to Panda Express because it's my favorite food place. We ordered our food and people were taking pictures of us, I mean I guess I had to be used to that.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIERRA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Mom, Selena, Nick, Joe all yelled out. "Oh my gosh." I laughed. I blew out the candle on the cupcake and everyone hugged me. I started to cry again. "Dang it guys!" I laughed wiping away my tears. I ate the cupcake but felt guilty for eating it. It was now five and Selena wished me a happy birthday but she had to go back home for some stuff.

We got in the limo to go to the concert. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I posted the picture of the group hug from this morning and captioned it "best birthday ever thank you so much to my mom, Selena, Nick, Joe and everyone else who wished me happy birthday!" I tagged everyone and posted it and got a bunch of likes within seconds. Then I went to my moms page and liked the happy birthday picture to me. It was a picture of her and me cuddling on the couch. I liked it and comment "thanks mom! I love you so so much!"

Then she giggled "I'm right here you know." She laughed. I shrugged we arrived at the concert, and we got escorted into in the dressing room, mom still had 2 hours before he had to go on. So I decided to have some fun. "Mom I'm going to hang out with David while you get ready?" Mom nodded "be careful." I went out of the dressing room and David followed. "SEGWAY!!" I yelled. David laughed and got out a Segway for me and a Segway for him. I got on it and put on the helmet. I rode around backstage in circles. "TRY AND CATCH ME!" I giggled. I rode the Segway outside where people were waiting outside to come in. "SIERRA!" They yelled. I got snapchatted and taken pictures of people were screaming happy birthday to me. I Segwayed back inside and got off. "How was that?" I laughed. "Torture!" He smiled.

"Oh I gotta find mom. One hour until she performs." I smiled running to the dressing room. I opened the door and there was my beautiful mom. "Oh my god, you look amazing." I said. Then she smiled "awe my baby!" She hugged me and we sat down on the couch while she got her ear piece set up. "Do you want to watch the show from the front row? Or stay backstage?" Mom asked. "Well, I don't like being in big crowds so i think I'll chill backstage."

"Okay baby." The hour had finally passed and she went on stage. I went backstage and I could see light it up. I snapchatted some and took pictures, she just finished singing Confident. Then the music stopped, "HOW ARE YOU NEW YORK!" Mom yelled into the micro phone. They cheered loud,

"Some of you may know that it's my daughter Sierras 13th birthday. So I wanna welcome her on stage." Mom smiled then people cheered. I walked out on stage and people went crazy. "Sierra how was your day?" Mom asked putting the microphone to my moth "it was amazing!" I said. "I want you all to join me in singing happy birthday to Sierra!" Mom smiled. She held my hand

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Sierra! Happy birthday to you!" The crowd sang. "Happy birthday my little angle." She kissed my head and hugged me. I waved bye and walked off stage. "That was so scary cool!" I giggled. I sat on the floor and began to watch the rest of the show. It was now 10 and mom and left to the hotel and began packing. "Mom, I'll put my Kylie lipsticks in my carry on." I said. I opened my carry on and my paper fell out and I didn't realize.

  "Sierra what's this?" Mom asked picking up the paper. "Nothing!" I said trying to grab it out of her hand. "No, what is this?" She said firmly. "Demetria Devonne, give that back! It's nothing!" Mom rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm and turned it over and moved the bracelet. She gasped, "oh my god Sierra!" She said kneeling down. "You better tell me what this is or so help me I will give away all your presents!" Mom said seriously. "Fine! I cut alright! But I stopped! that's my wrist and when ever I feel like cutting I draw on the paper! I haven't cut since, uh like a week or 3." I lied. "Where else have you cut, show me right now Sierra."

"I-I-can't." I said almost crying. "Why Sierra! I want to help you, so you can get better!" Mom said. "You can't help me! I will never get better! Can't you see that! I have depression, anxiety, All these fucking mental issues! I'm broken okay!" I yelled now sobbing and pulling my wrist out of her grip.

"Sierra! You know that's not true! God damn it! You can be fixed! Please!" Mom said standing up, "I'm sorry! no don't hurt me!" I freaked out. "I'm not going to hurt you! Frankly I'm hurt you think I would do that!" Mom cried. "You never know what your capable of until you do it." I sobbed, I grabbed my phone "I'm going out." I stomped out of the room. "Sierra! Fucking stop acting like a 5 year old and get back in here!" I walked back to her. "Why?" I spat. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room.

"People will kidnap you! We have been over this! Do you want to be raped! Abused! God knows what! Last time I let you out alone, THAT ALMOST HAPPENED SIERRA! CANT YOU FREAKING PROCESS THAT IN YOUR HEAD!" Mom yelled slamming her fists on the ground. "Well fuck you, that would be better than being with you." I opened the door and left. I walked into the lobby. It was crawling with paparazzi, "SIERRA! DID DEMI ABUSE YOU! IS THAT WHY YOUR CRYING?!" A guy yelled at me with a camera. "GO AWAY!" I yelled. "Some one must be on her period!" He laughed. "Ugh! Fuck you!" I yelled. I grabbed the camera and slammed it on the ground, then I clutched my fist and punched the guy and ran out of the building. "Sierra, where are you going?" David asked grabbing my arm. "STOP! Just stop touching me and leave me alone!" Then I bolted down the street.

Demi pov

What the fuck just happened? I heard a knock at the door I went to it and opened it. "Hi Demi, is Sierra here?" Sam asked. "She isn't in sorry, she is with David shopping for the rest of her birthday."

"Oh sorry for disturbing you." Then she left. I sat on the bed and began to sob. I picked up my phone and dialed Nicks phone. "Hello? This is Joe." He said. "Wh-where is Nick?" I asked. "He went out with some guy friends.. Are you crying?" He asked. "Is it obvious?" I laughed but cried. "I'll be right over, I mean I am down the hall." He laughed and hung up.
  I heard the keycard open and Joe walked in. "Hey what happened?" Joe asked closing the door And sitting next to me. "Sierra is cutting and she won't let me help her so she ran off somewhere in the hotel."
Joe out his arm around me and laid my head on him. "She thought I was going to hit her." I cried weakly. "Shhh." Joe said rubbing my back. We both looked at eachother and leaned in. Our lips collided, it was soft but he starts to get tougher, I placed my hands on his cheeks and deepened the kiss.

We made out for maybe 45 seconds then I pulled away. "Dear god, I just kissed you.. And I liked it." I said standing up. He bit his lip "oh god no don't do that." I said putting my hand on my head. He stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist. He began to kiss me again. He sat on the bed and I got Ontop of him. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. I started to unbutton his shirt reveling his perfect body. We laid down and now he was on top.

He took my shirt off "your gorgeous Demi." He smiled. "Wait no! No! No!"I rolled off the bed. "Stop!" I breathed heavy. I looked at him "you just gonna tease me like that?" He pointed down in his pants and I looked "dear god." I moaned. I sat on the bed "go to the bathroom and finish yourself off! I have a boyfriend and I'm a mother!"

"When you move around your boobs giggle, it's not helping." He smiled biting his lip. "Joe! Fucking leave! Do you understand what just happened, I just nearly fucked my boyfriends best friend and brother! Go back to your room and finish yourself off I need to find Sierra." I grabbed my shirt and put it back on.

"Now!" I nearly yelled. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his shirt and put it on and left. I grabbed my phone and called her a bunch of times. I knew she was ignoring me. I put on my shoes and went to Sams room. I knocked on the door praying she would be here. "Uh hi is Sierra here?" I asked. "No she isn't, Demi are you alright?" Her mom asked concerned. "Uh we had an argument and she ran off. If you see her please call me." I said starting to tear up. I went on my phone and called David "have you seen Sierra?" I asked now crying. I left a voicemail. I went to the pool and workout room no sign of her. David called me back "Demi, she ran off in the streets of New York." I began sobbing. "Oh my god." I ran to David and hugged him.

"We need to find her." We got in the car and started looking.