30

Sierra pov

Mom got up and answered the door

"Sierra, is your daughter ma'm? We need to talk to her about what happened tonight." Officer said. "And you are?" Mom asked. "I'm officer Angelo." Angelo said walking in the house. "IM SORRY! I didn't mean to punch her! They were attacking me!" I said sobbing. "Don't arrest me!" I cried. They laughed "we aren't going to arrest you. Paisley and Trevor violated there probation and are going to juvy. We needed to speak to you to see what happened because we need to see if we need to charge them or drop it and let them serve there time for just violating there probation." Officer Angelo said. I put my hand to my chest and breathed. "Oh my god." I almost fainted.

The officer left and mom was so scared yet, so mad. "Sierra! I was scared shitless! Stop leaving the house! I will fucking chop that tree down myself if you run out one more time!" Mom yelled at me while I sat on the couch. "I'm sorry mom." I said in between sobs. "What do you mean Matt was almost having sex he is 14 and why are you so upset?!" Mom asked. "I climbed up his tree in his backyard and they were on his bed and the girl was shirtless and so was he making out. And I'm so upset because I like him an care for him so much!" I yelled running upstairs. "Sierra," mom said following me upstairs. "I'm sorry." She said before I slammed the door in her face.

I climbed into bed and cried myself to sleep.

-------------------
It's been 5 weeks
-------------------

I have been ignoring mom for a little bit now, because everyday she either has to record for a song or an interview. She stopped bringing me, we kinda of been drifting apart, plus she let me do public school. I woke myself up and changed into clothes for school.

I fish tailed my hair and went downstairs for breakfast

I fish tailed my hair and went downstairs for breakfast. Mom was still sleeping. I rolled my eyes, I texted Maya and asked for a ride to school. This school year is so much better, I'm popular at school people know I'm her daughter and so I get treated awesomely. Maya said she would pick me up so I quickly went upstairs and did my make up. I did winged eyeliner and red lipstick. I grabbed my bag and left the house and waited for Maya. Maya's car pulled up and I got in. "Hey girlie!" She smiled

"Hey Peaches!" I laughed. "Sorry for asking so short notice. My mom was still sleeping, she was working on a new song late at the recording studio last night." I said going onto Instagram. "Hey it's all cool, I don't mind. Dude, I still can't get over the fact that you live in this rich ass neighbor hood." She laughed. "Eh it's whatever. It's all old people." I laughed. I thanked her mom for the ride and we got out. "Dude, I saw Jaemin talking to Samuel and touching him." Maya said as we walked to our lockers. I cocked an eyebrow. "Well we can't have that now can we" I said I may be in 7th grade but I'm not a pushover in my new school.

I don't show weakness, it's a new thing I'm trying. We went into first class and I saw Samuel. "Hey cutie I smiled. "Hey baby." He smiled sliding his arm on my waist. "nos fijamos en caliente hoy." I flirted (you look hot today)
"You know when you speak Spanish it gets me going." He said biting his lip. I smirked and sat in my seat.
-----------------
Lunch
-----------------