48

Sierra pov

It's been a month and I released my first album. It's all great but I'm not truly happy. I still cut but I don't show anyone or tell anyone. I act as as happy as possible. Mom on the other hand is always sick. I don't know why.

"hey mom." I smiled. She was sitting on the couch with Wilmer. "Hey baby." She smiled and kissed my head. "Well I regret coming down here just as boring." I laughed. "Wow!" Wilmer laughed. Things got better between us. "Well I'm going to take a nap." I went upstairs to my room.

Demi pov

"My back is killing me. A nap doesn't sound half bad." I smiled at Wilmer. "I'll join you baby." We walked upstairs and went to my room. I closed the door Wilmer jumped on the bed and I felt this wave of sickness come over me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Are okay? That's the second time today." Wilmer said concerned. I looked at my phone at the date.

"I'm late."

"I didn't get my period last month." I put my hand to my forehead. "Demi are you.....Pregnant?" Wilmer said in a soft tone of voice. "I don't know! I can't be! Sierra needs me!" I said panicking. "We aren't even married, sierra is going to rehab in 4 weeks, I don't know how she will react to this." I panicked. "Hey hey hey, we don't know that you are. You could have cancer." Wilmer said making me laugh. "That makes me feel so much better." I laughed. "Just trying to help. I'll run to the store and get a test." He hugged me and left. "Oh fuck me." I put my hands on my head and sat down.

----------

"I'm back I got like six!" He said throwing them on the bed. "I only needed two." I giggled. I got two and opened the box. I pulled down my sweatpants and pee'd on the stick. Then I pee'd on the other stick. I pulled my pants up and opened the door. Wilmer came up behind me and slid his arms on my waist and wrapped them around me. We looked up at eachother in the mirror. "Longest 3 minutes of my life." Wilmer laughed. He was just so cute, "this is crazy. I thought you used protection." I said looking at him. "I though it did to, maybe it broke of slipped off somehow. But if you are or aren't I'm happy." I kissed his cheek. Then the timer went off on my phone.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We looked down at the each stick "2 lines." I gasped. I started crying. "Oh my god." I cried tears of joy. I hugged him. "We are going to have a baby." Wilmer laughed also crying. "This is crazy, I was told I could never get pregnant, but there was a small chance I could." I smiled crying. Wilmer picked me up and spun me. "How do I tell Sierra?" I asked Wilmer. "Just tell her, this can go two ways she hates you it she happy," Wilmer smiled I rolled my eyes. I stood up and Wilmer smacked my ass. I laughed I walked into Sierras room and she way facetimimg Samantha. "Hey Samantha!" I smiled. "Hi Demi!"

"Sierra needs to go she will call you later!" Sierra looked at me like 'what the fuck are you doing' "okay! Bye!" The she hung up. "Mom we were talking about tomorrow!" She smiled.

"I need to talk to you. You are not allowed to shut me up. You are to talk about it with me. Got it?" She looked at me scared. "Alrighty." She smiled. I grabbed her wrists which she had fresh cuts on, she gave up trying to hide it. She hasn't left the house in forever because she gets hate for it. "Okay Sierra, how do you feel about being a big sister?" I asked.

"Wait are you pregnant?" She asked with no emotion. I shook my yes yes "I am." She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to fall back on the bed. "That's amazing! Your like a super hero! You defined the odds!" She cried.

I was so happy. I sat up and she sat on my lap, her legs spread straight out so we were facing eachother. "I'm so happy for you mama." She smiled. I kissed her forehead then she rested her forehead on mine. "I love you baby doll." I smiled.

"Well big day tomorrow. No facetiming Samantha you are to shower and go to sleep got it? If I catch you on your phone I take it." I smiled. "Mom, come on be real here I won't have a phone for God bows how long." She giggled. I rolled my eyes. God I love this little girl.

"Night sweetheart." I said leaving. "Night mama." She smiled.

I walked back into my room and teared up. "She's so happy." I smiled hugging Wilmer. I was officially pooped. "I'll call the doctor tomorrow, I'm probably a month along." I smiled snuggling up against Wilmer. He has pretty much been living here.

----------------------------

"Mom! Wilmer! Mom! Wilmer! Moooooom!" Sierra yelled jumping on Wilmer. "Wake up!" I rolled over and saw Sierra smiling so big. She jumped down and cuddled in between us. "Come on losers! We have 1 hour before Sammy's flight lands! I promised we would be there!" I got up and saw Wilmer give Sierra a kiss on her head which made me so so happy. Then Sierra laid next to him with there heads touching. "Wilmer look at this." Sierra giggled. I pulled out my phone and took a picture and posted it on Instagram "My little loves😍" I tagged Wilmer and Sierra posted it. "Too cute." I giggled.

Sierra pov

I was starting to like Wilmer I mean he is going to become my dad... Step dad? I don't really know. But what does that make Demi Step mom? Adopted mom? Ugh I don't know. But I really like Wilmer. He is a cool dude I feel safe around him. Something my real dad never gave me. Mom got up to shower and Wilmer waited. Me and Samantha talked all morning. I woke up when she had to. It was a pretty long flight. Mom and Wilmer came down finally. "You guys take forever oh my lord." I laughed. "Shut up." Wilmer said messing up my hair. I started laughing.

"Her flight lands In 30 minutes hurry up!!" I grabbed the sign that's said "Samantha" on a big poster. We got into the limo and David drove us to the Air port. "10 minutes!" I smiled as we walked into the airport. In those 10 minutes me and mom decided to take pictures.

"Oh my gosh Sierra, I love your music!" A girl smiled. "Thank you! What's your name?" I asked signing my CD "Ashley." She cried. Then we took a picture. I did that with like 25 people. I was done. Then I got the text "SHE LANDED!" I freaked out. Mom finished taking a picture and people stood back because David and security guards made them. "Mom record it." I handed her my phone and I held the sign up at her terminal. People walked out and I saw her. She looked at me and ran to me and i ran to her "AHHH!" I screamed. She ran to me and jumped on me and hugged me. "I missed you!" I smiled. Peoples cooed and recorded. "Sierra! I missed you!"she smiled as I put her down. "Dude, life has been so crazy." I laughed. "I saw!"she wrapped her arm around me and Wilmer grabbed her bag. The cops made a path out and we walked out to the limo.