2

Sierra pov

I kept the razor and my legs felt so clean, but they looked so fat and I hated every minute of that. I walked to my bathroom and took my pants off and noticed I had some little things growing on my chest "what the heck?" I mumbled. "Oh no, I'm going to need a bra! Or sports bra or a training bra soon." That's all I knew. I quickly panicked and took my shirt off and jumped in the shower and cut my underwear line. "God I missed that." I smiled. I finished showering and I got out and changed into silky pjs Demi left out for me. Then got into the queen sized bed and tried to go to sleep. I heard Demi go down stairs and it was 10 at night. Then I heard he walk upstairs and close her door.

I felt weird sleeping alone. I did not like it. I fell asleep.
* dream *
"You little whore!" Daddy yelled at me. "Think she is ready for big girl games?" Dad asked mom. Mom laughed and nodded. "Come her twat!" Dad grabbed my arm and I tried to break free "mommy! Please! Not again!" I cried. He threw me on the bed and pulled down my pants along with his. I kicked him and it hurt him. He pulled up his pants and started beating my badly. "Mommy!" I cried. Like that did my any good.
*dream over*

I shot up and began crying. I started to hyperventilate I brought my knees to chest and looked around. "I'm not at my house. I'm safe. It's okay." I cried. I looked at my alarm clock and it read "3:42 am" I wiped my eyes and got out of my bed. I turned on the hallway light and walked to Demi's room. Her door was closed, I softly opened it "Demi?" I whispered sniffling my tears. "Wha-yeah yeah?" She looked up and yawned and wiped her eyes. "What is it baby?" She asked. "Can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream?" I cried. Demi got up from her bed and I immediately flinched. She picked me up "I'm not going to hurt you." My legs straddled her waist and my arms were around her neck. "Your okay. No one can hurt you, I promise you princess your safe." She rocked back and forward.

  I had fallen asleep in her arms. I had felt safe.

Demi pov

My poor little baby. She looked as if she was 9, she was 11 she was super skinny she felt like 50 pounds. Not healthy at all. I hope this little princess didn't have an eating issue. She fell asleep in my arms so I put her next to me and I went to sleep.
———————————————
I woke up to see Sierra on my phone "whatcha doing?" I asked. I Sierra looked up at me and smiled "I took some selfies, and played games!" She giggled.

"Come here." I grabbed her and kissed her all over her face. "Demmi!" She giggled. I laughed and hugged her. "I'm thinking for breakfast how about Waffles and apples?" I smiled. She didn't seem very happy about breakfast. "What do you want something else?" I asked putting on a silk bathroom. "No, that's fine." She protested. "Okay, well come on." I picked her up and looked at my phone 7:45 every riser much?

We walked downstairs and I put her down and got some waffles and put them in the toaster oven. "Today we are going to go shopping for your room!" I smiled happily. "Yay!" Sierra giggled. I put on Disney channel and she happily watched it. I cut up apples "syrup or no syrup?" I asked. "No syrup." She smiled. I put two waffles on he plate along with the apples. "Come here." I set her food on the table. "So Sierra, what about school? Public school?" I asked. "Yeah, I never had a problem with it. But I don't want to be known as the girl with the famous...mom." She smiled. I instantly felt awesome. I smiled, "come on, that can earn you major ass street credits. But I understand." I smiled.

Sierra pov

I quickly ate the food "I need to use the restroom, can I?" I asked. Demi got a little puzzled. "Sure.." She said. I could tell that Demi wanted to follow me. I walked to my bathroom upstairs no saw clothes on the bed. I quickly threw up breakfast then brushed my teeth. "De-mom, what are these clothes." I quickly corrected myself. "For you sweetheart! I had David the security guard and Natalie my best friend go shopping for last night." She smiled from the bottom of the stairs. "Oh thanks Demi!" I giggled and ran to my room and changed

 "Oh thanks Demi!" I giggled and ran to my room and changed

"So cute!" I was wearing designer everything. I walked downstairs and made a flash entrance. I did a little twirl. "How cute!" She smiled. "I'm going to run a shower, so go look around the house if you want to check out the backyard there is a rockin playground back there I have for my nieces and nephews." Demi hugged me and she went upstairs I looked at the clock and it was 9. I walked around downstairs and Demi had a work out center and a recording room with a bunch of more awards and then she had a theater room. There was 6 bedrooms, I went downstairs and opened the back door. I walked out and I heard gasps "OVER HERE!" "WHO ARE YOU!" "DOES DEMI HAVE A CHILD!" A bunch of people yelled with flashing cameras I panicked and started crying. Someone tried to jump over the fence and succeeded I quickly ran back inside and locked the door. "DEMI!" I yelled sobbing.

"DEMI!" I yelled sobbing, I slid down the hall way and covered my ears and rocked back and forth. "What what?!" She panicked. "Sierra what happened!"

"There were a bunch of people outside! I'm sorry, they took pictures of me and climbed over the fence! He is the backyard!" I cried. Demi picked me up and I hid my face. She was in her bathrobe. She opened the door and they immediately started taking pictures. "Is that your daughter!" Someone yelled. "Fuck off!" She yelled and I slightly giggled. She closed the door and called the police. Demi explained what happened and they removed everyone from property. She thanked them and we went into the family room. "Demi, who were those people?" I asked. "Those people are called paparazzi, they will scream at you and take your picture. They will say hurtful things. But if they ever touch you or say anything hurtful you tell me." Demi smiled.

Then we hugged, "man, that made my hungry." Demi giggled. She grabbed some chips "want some?" She asked me "uhh, no no thank you." I avoided them. She turned in the tv and went to change. I heard a knock on the door. I turned the tv down and got up. I grabbed a chair and pulled it up the door and looked through the peep hole. But I couldn't tell who it was. "What are you doing missy?" Demi giggled and picked me up and put my down from the chair. I may act like I'm 5 but I have never gotten this much love before. Plus I'm 11 so I can't get away with it.

"No thank you." She said closing the door. "Just a solicitor." Demi giggled. "Demi you look beautiful!"

(Demi has shoulder length hair this is just her outfit)

"Pssh, noo, come on we are going furniture shopping." She got her purse and locked the door and she held my hand. We could see the paparazzi. "Come on." She said. I got in the back seat of the limo and she sat next to me. "IKEA please." She smiled. Then cars followed us. We arrived at ikea and Demi walked out and teen girls started to freak out. "Come here princess." Demi smiled. She picked me up and people 'awwed' and stuff Demi stopped and took some selfies with a couple of people and David walked us in. "Okay baby, go ahead and pick anything out." She smiled holding my hand. "You don't need to spend money on me." I smiled. "I wouldn't of offered if I didn't mean it." Demi giggled. The people in the store were taking pictures and ikea employees had closed off the doors.