16

Sierra pov

We finished our breakfast but we continued to stay at the table and talk. It turns out we have a lot in common. "So Sierra, do you get mobbed by paparazzi?" Sam asked. "Yeah, but it depends on the place we go to." I shrugged. "Can I get your number? Because your a cool person and I don't want this friendship to end when I leave in 2 days." I smiled. "Sure, but you have no where to write it down." She made a point. "Smart, let's go to my room and I'll just put it in my phone." She smiled. I nodded and we got up from the table and walked to the elevator. "No way! Your Demi Lovato kid!" A girl pointed to me. "Yeah I am." I smiled. "Can I get a picture?" She asked. "Sure."

We took a selfie and then she got off at her floor. "Wow, that's awesome." Sam laughed. "Eh, it's whatever." I giggled. We walked to her room and her mom and dad were sitting on the couch eating breakfast. Then her sister was jumping on the bed. "Mom, dad this is Sierra I met her at the pool and we have been hanging out." She smiled. I waved my hand "hi." I smiled "hi Sierra." They said in unison. "Ah here's my phone." She lunged over the bed and grabbed her phone and then lunged back over the bed and unlocked her phone and handed it to me. "Here ya go." I took her phone and put my number in. "So Sierra, how old are you?" Her mom asked. "I'm 12 about to be 13 ma'm." I smiled.

I stood there awkwardly for a second until her dad brought up another question. "So, are you on vacation?" I looked at Sam "well, kinda it's a vacation and work related for my mom." I smiled. "Oh really, that's cool where do you live and what does your mom do?" Her mom asked. "I live in California and my mom is a singer." When I said that her moms smile went confused. "Like is she a professional singer or trying to start a career?" She asked then I giggled a little bit. "She is professional, you might of heard of her. Her name is Demi.. demi Lovato." I smiled rocking back and forward. "Oh my gosh, Samantha loves her. How cool is that!" Her mom smiled. "Yeah, it's pretty cool. I kinda need to go get changed and shower, but Sam when I'm done if your not doing anything do you wanna hang out?" I asked.

She looked at her mom and her mom nodded "totally!" She smiled. "I'll text you so you have my number." She smiled."okay, bye!" I said. I opened the door and walked down the hall to the elevator. I clicked the button and walked in. There was a tall man with a black hoody on. He looked at me and smiled. I scooted away from him and he got closer to me and put his on my waist and started to slide it down. My heart began to pound. The elevator doors opened and it wasn't my floor. I didn't care I had to get out. I got out and bolted down the hallway towards the stairs. I looked behind me and saw the guy walking the same way I was. I got to the stairs and flew open the door. "Oh shit, what's my floor." I panicked. I went down the first flight of stairs and I heard the door open and it was the guy. "Oh my god." I said. I started running down the stairs and I got in the main lobby.

I ran towards the door to see if the guy was following me, which he was. I began to cry, the guy got closer to me and I started running again. When I bumped into a Police Officer. I grabbed his shirt "help me!" I cried. "What's going on?" He asked. I pointed to the guy who was walking to me. I froze and then I felt my arm being grabbed. "Sierra, you silly girl." The guy smiled at me. The cop put his hand on the guys hand. "Let go of her." The cop said. "I know her, this is my sister! She is schizophrenic and she left the room." He laughed. "No no no! Officer I don't know him. Please!" I cried. "You said she is schizophrenic? So like she sees thing that aren't there and hear voices?" The cop said.

His fingers were digging into my skin. "STOP! I DONT KNOW YOU!" I yelled thrashing. "Sierra! Stop listening to the voice in your head!" He said. "Okay, sorry I thought you were trying to kidnap her." The officer smiled. The guy laughed. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then I saw my mom. "MOM!" I yelled. Everyone in the lobby was staring at me. Then he spanked my butt "shut up!" He whispered angrily. "SIERRA!" Mom yelled running towards me. The officer looked at my mom, and then ran toward us. He grabbed the guys arm "put the girl down." He kneeled down and put me down. "Your under arrest for kidnapping and abuse." The cops said handcuffing him, people were taking pictures.

I started sobbing and ran to mom. She picked me up and my legs straddled her waist.  She stroked my hair and was obviously freaked out. The employees and more officers came to us. "Are you okay?" The police officers asked. "No! He tried to kidnap me and me smacked my butt! And slid his hand down my back onto my butt!" I cried. Mom had told the cops and everyone to leave us alone. Mom carried me back to the room and calmed me down. My head was on her legs. "What happened? I heard screaming so I went to go look what was going on! I'm so glad I did. I love you." Mom said kissing my head. I breathed heavy as flashbacks came back from when I was with my dad. There was a knock at the door mom moved my head carefully and looked in the peep hole.

She opened the door and it was a police officer, she let him in. "I'm sorry, about what happens to your daughter. I would like to ask a couple of questions and tell you some news." The police officer smiled softly. I sat up and the police officer kneeled in front of me. "Sweetheart, what is your full name and age?" He asked me sweetly. He got out a note pad and a pen, "my name is Sierra Elizabeth Lovato. And I'm 12 years old, but my birthday is tomorrow." I said breathing heavily. "Okay, Sierra, please tell me what happened."

"I was at my friends room and I left, I got in the elevator and he smiled at me and I felt weird so I scooted away but he scooted closer to me. Then he slid his hand on my waist and moved it to my butt, then the elevator went off and it wasn't my floor but I didn't care, I ran to the stairs and he followed me. Then I ran to the lobby because my mind forgot everything and so I ran to the lobby. He went in the stair well with me and I ran so fast out of it. I ran to the door to see if he was after me and he was. So I kept running and I ran into a officer and I asked him to help me. I said I don't know the guy but the guy said I had schizophrenia and I didn't know what I was talking about and the cop believed him so the cop let him go and he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder and when I screamed for my mom he smacked me and told me to shut up." I cried. Mom sat next to me and rubbed my back

"Thank you Sierra. Mrs. Lovato can I talk to you?" He asked. My mom nodded and they started talking. "Your home was broken into a couple days ago is that right?" The cop said. "Yes, it was."

"Well, that was the guy who broke into it. Him and his brother, the other brother got caught and arrested." The cop said. "Oh thank you!" My mom smiled. "He told us he still had everything and it was in his hotel room."

I had dozed off and grabbed my phone and texted Sam. "Omg I was almost kidnapped!" I texted. "Is that why there was all that yelling and cops? Are you okay!" She texted back. "Yeah I'm fine, just shaken up. He got arrested. I'm going to shower and you wanna meet at my room?" I texted. "Sure, I'm going to walk with my mom though and also text me when your done." I put my phone down and the cop had left. Mom hugged me. "God, I love you." She said. "I love you to mom" I said. I grabbed clothes and started the shower. I left the bathroom door open, i finished showering and got out and changed. "Mom when we go to your rehearsal can I bring Samantha? If we promise not to mess up things?" I asked. "Sure." She smiled. I texted Sam that I was ready.

She knocked on the door and her and her mom where there. My mom was doing her makeup, "hello Sierra." Sam smiled. Then we hugged. "Mom can you come here?" I asked. Mom came out and Sams mom smiled really big. "Hello, Mrs. Lovato." She smiled. "Oh please, call me Demi." They shook hands and started talking. "Wow, they are really getting along." Sam smiled. "They sure are." I laughed. I tapped on Her moms arm. "Can Samantha come with us to my moms rehearsal?" I asked. "It's totally okay with me." My mom smiled. "It's okay with me, but Samantha do you want to go?" Her mom asked. "Totally! Sounds awesome!" I smiled. She hugged her mom and she left. "Well I gotta finish my make up. Stay in here please." Mom smiled. Me and Sam Laid on the bed and took a bunch of selfies