6

Sierra pov

It's finally the weekend and Matt and Hayley can come over. They get to meet my mom and see where I live! They even get to meet Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas I got my phone so I get to snapchat and make Paisley super jealous. "Okay the house is clean just in time for your friends to come!" Mom smiled. But first Nick showed up. "Nicky!" I yelled jumping into his arms and he twirled me around. "What's up princess!" He put me down and then hugged mom "I brought Sparkling water!"

"Mom! Mom! Selena is here!" I jumped up and down. I opened the door and paparazzi got there photos. "Sierra!!" She smiled. Me and Selena hugged. I had over 200,000 people on my snapchat it grew everyday, I didn't add anyone but my friends I was not allowed to open any snapchats that weren't from people I knew. "I brought cupcake batter!" Selena yelled walking into the kitchen. Then Matt arrived. "Hi Matt!" I hugged him. "This is my mom, she wants to meet your mom." He said. "Hi! One second she is in the other room with Selena and Nick." I smiled. I went into the kitchen "mom, matts mom wants to meet you!" I said grabbing her. "Ooh Sierra has a boyfriend!" Selena laughed.

They walked into the hallway and then Selena pushed him and they started laughing. "I'm sorry." Mom smiled. "Hello, I'm Demi." She smiled Demi didn't look like a regular mom. Demi wore dark clothes and had black hair and she has tattoos and Matts mom didn't. "Hello Demi, I will pick up Matt at around 10 is that alright?" She smiled. "Yes ma'm that's perfect" they exchanged numbers and I could tell his mom was star struck.

Then she left "you know Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas?" He said star struck. I nodded. I grabbed his hand and we held hands. I brought him to the kitchen. "Selena, Nick this is Matt.. My friend." I said letting go of his hand. "Hi, I'm a big fan of both of you." He smiled. "ARENT YOU JUST THE CUTEST THING!" Selena giggled jumping and clapping running to him. "Sorry, sorry, your just so cute." I grabbed his hand again and went upstairs "hey, hey, no, no guys upstairs. Even if you are 11." Mom said. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, lets go play on the workout stuff!" I giggled. We ran to the work out room but got interrupted by the door bell. "Hayley!" I ran and opened it. Hayley's mom didn't come to the door. "My mom broke her foot in dance yesterday. Her is her number. I have to give this to De-de- your mom." "This way!"

I brought them to the kitchen and Hayley met everyone and kinda freaked out with Selena. "Let's go." I smiled. We ran to the workout room and I turned on music. It was my moms 'mix tape'

"Ugh I'm hot now." I laughed. I went on my phone and snapchatted us and I put "you wish you were us." As the caption thing then posted it. "Paisley was the first one to look!" I yelled. "Forget her! Let's see what smells so good!" Hayley smiled. "They are making cupcakes." I smiled. "Can I hold your hand?" Matt whispered in my ear. I nodded "yes." Our fingers interlocked and I was so happy. We walked to the kitchen and Selena just so happens to be snapchatting "AWWWWWW!" She said pointing her camera on us. I let go and smiled. I got out my phone snapchatted "Selena, tell me what you and mom and Nick are baking!" I snapped. "We are making Double fudge cupcakes for all your cute little heads!" Hayley giggled. I posted it on my story. "Mom, can I put music on the computer?" I asked. And she nodded. Hayley and Matt took pictures and snapchatted like crazy. I put on the song "Body say" by my mom obviously. We danced around and my mom picked me up and Selena picked up Hayley. She was so happy. "Mommy, I haven't said this yet. I love you." I whispered in her ear. "I love you so much baby girl." She hugged me.

The cupcakes finished and we ate them. "What do you rate them?" Selena asked snapchattimg "9&10" Hayley and Matt smiled. Selena pointed the camera at me "I give it a 0." I smiled. "What!" Selena laughed and my mom smiled. "Ahh!" I screamed laughing I ran off my chair and my mom caught me she picked me up and they tickled me profusely. I laughed my head off. "I'm gonna pee!" I said tearing up from laughing. But really I needed to get this cupcake out of me. They let me go and I ran upstairs. I didn't close the door on accident. I put my fingers in my throat and threw it up. "Are you okay?" Hayley asked. I finished puking. "Yeah yeah- I uh ran to fast. And I felt sick." I lied. "Oh okay, as long as you aren't sick." She smiled. "No no, I feel fine." I smiled. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

"Movie time!" Selena yelled plopping down on the couch. "Ella enchanted!" Me and Hayley yelled. "Ew!" Matt giggled. I playfully slapped him and he sat next to me. Our hands interlocked. Then mom took pictures. Hayley sat on the other side of me. "Let's go get the popcorn." I said to Matt we stood up still holding hands and it was 9:50, I dropped the bag behind the counter we both bent down and we looked at each other. He leaned in and kissed me. He left his lips on mine for like 4 seconds. Then he pulled away "nice." He giggled. I nodded. "Hey what's the hold up!" Nick laughed. I plopped up "dropped bag." He giggled. We looked at each other. And went over to the couch. But Matts mom and Hayley's mom came. "Bye Matt and Hayley!" I smiled. They left and I went back into the Family room. I was jumping up and down. "What what?" Mom asked. "I'll tell you later." I smiled. We finished the movie and Selena left. I walked upstairs and waited at the top but out of sight. "Bye Nick, see you soon." I heard mom say then I looked and saw them making out. I got mad, but my mom can be happy, it doesn't revolve around me. I went into my room and changed into my frozen pjs. I went into moms room and turned on the tv. Then she opens the door "holy fuck, you scared me." Mom laughed. "Sorry mommy." I laughed. Mom went to into her bathroom and changed. She got in her bed next to me and she put her arm around me and I had my head on her chest. "So mommy, Matt kissed me." I smiled. "Woah woah! What! When! How long! What type of kiss!" Mom freaked out but smiled. "Show me on my cheek what type of kiss was it." Mom smiled. I pecked her cheek. "Good, nothing more than that?" She smiled. "Nope!" I giggled. "It was like 4 seconds and it was when I dropped the bag of popcorn" I smiled. "Okay, I know this is a little boyfriend, but no more kissing. We need a have boyfriend talk." Mom smiled. "Okay." I said. She pulled my in closer. "A boy needs to have respect for you. He has to be nice, if he tries to force you to stuff you don't like you leave the situation and tell me. Got it?"

"Got it. Like when you made out with Nick, did you like that?" I giggled. "You saw that?" Mom asked. "And heard it." I laughed. Mom tickled me a little bit. "Yes I did like it. Nick is a nice guy you like him right? You wouldn't mind if I dated him would you?" Mom asked. "Whatever you want." I said. "I'm tired." I kissed mom "love you." I smiled. "Love you to." I closed her door and quickly ran to my bathroom and threw up. From both getting the popcorn out of my system. Even though she I threw up it was mainly blood water, and from being nervous. "Oh no." I panicked. I have to tell, that's not normal." I sat in my bed debating. "She will send me to rehab or give me back up." I freaked out. So decided to start eating. It will be hard, but I can do it. I snuck downstairs and grabbed a bag of chips.

Then I went upstairs and ate the bag and fell asleep.