42

Demi pov

We got home and I had asked for Hannah's parents number. I made Sierra take a nap on the couch, I took her phone and computer and ipad to avoid any hate that will be coming. I explained the situation to Hannah's parents and they are coming over right now.

The door bell rang and I walked over to the door and opened it, there were a women and man they obviously had been crying. "Come on in." I smiled. They walked in. "What a lovely place." They women smiled. "Thank you." We walked into the kitchen were I had some legal paper work set out. The woman's eyes went straight on to Sierra. "Oh my god, Sierra, thank you so much for standing up to those bullies. Thank you for becoming friends with Hannah. I can't believe how kind hearted you are." The women cried. "It was nothing, Hannah is an amazing girl. I wasn't just going to sit there and let it happen." Sierra responded. The women gently hugged Sierra and the man had grabbed her hand brought her over the kitchen table.

"So, I'm Demi Lovato. And you guys are?" I asked. "Hank Davidson and Emliee Davidson." They greeted. "Thank you for coming. I just want to say I'm so sorry for your loss." I softly smiled. "Thank you." Emliee mouthed. "I wanted to take the School and Taylor's parents to court. I want to sue them of everything." I said. "Is that okay?" I asked looking through the papers. "Demi, trust me we want to sue, but we can't afford a lawyer or an attorney. We can barley afford the funeral." Hank chocked out. My heart broke. "Let me pay for the funeral. Please." I asked grabbing Emliees hand. "No no, Demi you don't have to. She is our daughter." Hank said. "I'm going to pay for it, I'm not taking no, back to the notice of sueing. I will take care of it all. I will sue the parents and school. I have the best lawyers and attorneys. I want to sue them for so many reasons." I explained.

"Demi, please. That will cost to much, you can't do that for us." Hank said tearing up. "I have more than enough money. The money we get will be given to you guys. You need it more than me." I smiled. "Demi, God bless your heart. The world needs more people like you." Emliee said tearing up. Then there was a knock "that must be the attorney and Lawyer." I stood up and answered the door. I greeted them and let them in. "Sierra baby can you go to your room please?" I asked. She nodded "do you need help?" She shook her head no. I saw the horror in everyone's eyes. "Thanks mom, I got it." She slowly waddled up the stairs.

"Mrs. Lovato, I have been looking at this case, and. I believe it's something we can win easily. I've looked into the schools rules the law. I mean I know the law off the top of me head but, we can easily sue the principal and the Wellingtons. With all these videos of Sierra standing up for Hannah and Taylor still picking on Hannah. Then we have the video of Sierra getting a detention slip for standing up for Hannah, then we of course have what happened today. Sierra was locked into a corner where she couldn't run, so it is being labeled as defense. In the school rule book page 10. Then we have Mr Gregg (I forgot the principals name oops) grabbing Sierras arms and pulling them behind her." He paused the video "you can see pain she was in. But we don't have any evidence that the school knew about the bullying going on. So that is going to be harder." The attorney said. The. Emliee pulled out her phone "I had emailed the school a couple of weeks ago and weeks before that and then the day before we lost Hannah."

She said tearing up. "They replied with Hannah is perfectly safe. We have taken care of this."

The attorney and lawyers slammed there fists on the table causing a shock to all of us. "There is no way we can lose." They said in unison. "We will set up a date with the judge, this will be separate dates. Who would you like to sue first?" The lawyer asked. "Wellings." All 3 of us said in unison. "I will email them telling them they have been served. Except a a date in be next two days. Of and Emliee print out those emails and the replies. "Demi, make sure you don't talk to paparazzi, do you have any records that you told the school she has schizophrenic sightings and Post Traumatic stress disorder?" The lawyer asked. I nodded "I made the Mr. Gregg sign it a medical sheet and put a date, just in case she were to have a breakdown and said anything hurtful that they could suspend her. It was stamped by the judge." I smiled pulling it out. "Amazing, we will contact you a date." The lawyer and attorney left. I turned to the Davidson. "Demi, than you so much. This means absolutely the world to us. We are bringing justice to Hannah." Emliee said crying. I hugged her "hey, listen. Everything will be okay. Hannah is looking up at us and she is dancing and having fun. She is with Heavenly Father having a ball. She is safe and peaceful. Just try to celebrate her life." I said letting tears escape. We had a giant group hug. "Tomorrow, I will come with you to pick out a casket and everything. You pick out whatever you want and just send me the bill." I smiled. They cried even harder. I let them out and they Waldo back to there run down car. I closed the door and ran straight up the stairs to sierras room. "Justice for Hannah!" She yelled opening her arms. "Your amazing you know that right?" I smiled hugging her.

"Mom, I'm so thankful for you. I love you so much." Sierra cried hugging me. "Don't cry, okay?" I wiped her tears and pulled out the Rise Above necklace. "May I?" I asked. She lifted up her hair and I put it on her. I laid down next to Sierra, we cuddled close, "tell me something Hannah absolutely loved." I smiled. "Well, she loved drawing clouds, I asked her what it meant. And she replied with "it's gives me hope, that above the clouds Heavenly Father was there protecting her. She said that it kept her going. She loves the word hope because for her it stands for 'Hold on Pain ends.'" Sierra said trying to not cry. "I have a picture of it, she drew me one. She gave it to me for when I need hope." Sierra was fighting hard. "Sierra, I know this hard. You can cry, you don't have to act tough." I said. Sierra got up and got her backpack. She opened it and pulled out a piece of paper. It was black outlined, and it had the word hope written under it.

 (It looks like jc tattoo)

"She drew it on every paper." Sierra giggled. "Can I have the paper? I'll give it back. I want to do something special." I asked. She nodded and handed me the paper. "Okay, you should get some rest." I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. "I have to go out for a little bit so I asked is Maya's mom could stay here until I came back. Is that okay?" I said. "Yeah! She is awesome." Sierra giggled. I folded the paper softly and put it in my pocket.

I waited for Maya's mom to come. Finally she did, "okay, I will be gone an hour max, she should be sleeping, if she has an episode just hold her and have her copy your breathing patterns, also singing helps a lot. Sing soft and calm songs." I smiled at Jenny. "I will do, I'm so sorry for all of this happening to you guys." Jenny said. I hugged her and I got in my car, the police had made sure the paparazzi knew they weren't allowed near my house. I went my favorite tattoo place, "hey Demi!" Ember smiled pulling me into a hug. "What tattoo you want?" She asked bringing me to a seat. "This is a very meaningful one." I opened the paper with the cloud and the work hope. "I want the word hope on my forearm, on my left arm written just like it is on the paper." I smiled. "Just black ink?" Ember asked. She held the paper to my skin and began, it took 10 minutes "there ya go, you like it?" Ember asked.

 She held the paper to my skin and began, it took 10 minutes "there ya go, you like it?" Ember asked

"It's perfect, then I need you to do a smaller version of the cloud at the end of the word hope. You see what I'm saying?" I asked. She got out black washable marker and drew the cloud from the paper at the end of the word hope. "Like that?" She asked. "It's perfect." She started the tattoo machine and started the cloud. It only took about 10 minutes. It wasn't bad. She wiped it "good?" She asked. "It's perfect!" I hugged Ember with my other arm. "So why the cloud and the work hope?" She asked. "Hold on pain ends." I smiled and the cloud and the word remind me on someone I never want to forget. She means a lot to me." I smiled. She out the bandage on my forearm. You can take it off tomorrow, just remember to put the gel on it." Ember smiled. I handed her the money and got back into my car and drove home.