5

Sierra pov

"Come on Hayley, let's skip lunch!" I begged. "You wanted to skip lunch yesterday. Come on and eat for god sake!" We want to lunch and i sat down next to Hayley and Ray then Matt and Penelope sat across. I smiled at Matt "hey-hey." Ray smiled siting down. "Trade?" Ray asked. Her and Hayley switched Goldfish and apples. "Here, did you forget you lunch again?" Matt asked. Handing me a brownie. "No thanks, my mom made me a big breakfast." I smiled. "Eat or I will tell your mom!" Hayley threatened. "No! Please don't she will send me to reha-" I stopped "fine." I grabbed Rays Apple because it was healthier. I ate and I got very upset. "No- don't cry- I didn't mean it! I'm scared for you! Your like 10 pounds! I will tell the nurse. It's not healthy." Hayley said. "I don't need yours guys help! I'm perfectly fine! I can deal with my self!" I yelled standing up causing everyone to look at me. "You need to sit down right now!" Hayley said. "Why should I?" I asked in verge of crying. "Because your period blood is all over your ass! Did you forget a tampon or a pad!" Hayley freaked out. I looked at Matt who was telling people to shut up. "Guess Demi Lovato picked out a loser!" Someone yelled. "Send her back to her orphanage!" "LOSER! YOUR BOOBIES ARE SO SMALL!" Someone yelled. I began sobbing and I grabbed my phone "shut up! Losers!" Hayley and Ray yelled.

I ran to the farthest bathroom. I ran into a stall and started crying. I looked at the floor and there was blood. I didn't care I just wanted to die. I texted mom. "Mom you need to pick me up right now. I can't be here."

Then she called me "Honey, I'm at the radio place, you know I have 3 photos shoots today. Grand mom is there."
"Mom, I need you. Please."
"Baby, don't cry, I will send grandmom and she will come. I will be home at around 6 and we can talk okay?"
"Whatever." I hung up and waited in the bathroom 2 class periods. When they finally called my name on the intercom. I grabbed my phone and quickly ran out of the bathroom and ran to grandmom. Mom signed me out, she brought my a pad and short to change into, which I did then I walked to her car. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing, I don't want to talk about it." I sniffled. "I just want my mom."

"Sorry sweetie, she has to get money somehow." I ignored her. "Sierra Lovato, it's disrespectful to ignore some when the talk to you." Grandmom said. "Stop calling me that! I don't like you! Your worthless to me! Just stop saying my name! Stop calling me Lovato! Okay!" I yelled. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. "SIERRA! YOU GET BACK IN THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!" She yelled then I flicked her off. I was so mad I don't even know why. Then she drove off. I went into the nearby park and did my homework. I'm only 11 and I'm acting like a 5 year old.

Demi pov

I'm in the middle of a photo shoot when my phones goes off. "Yes mom?" I ask. "Uh, Sierra ran off. She had a really bad day and I can't find her." Those news broke my heart. "WHAT?!" I panicked. "One second." I said to the photographer. "Did you go to Starbucks? The movies? The park near the school? Those are her favorite places." I started to freak out. "I did, but I can't find her. She is hiding." Mom said. "That's the last time I ask you to watch her. Why did you get out of the car and grab her?! I'm on my way home." I hung up. "My daughter went missing I have to go find her."

"I'm so sorry Demi." They said.

(That's what she looks like)

I ran as fast I could to my car with out rolling an ankle. "I swear to god Sierra." I panicked calling her.
----------------------

It has now been 2 hours and I was flipping out. She ignored my calls and my moms calls. I drove around and nothing I pulled over and went on Twitter.

I was tagged in a picture "isn't this your kid? You might want to get her before these creeps do, I have been watching her to make sure nothing happens." I quickly tweeted them back "thank you so so much. That is her." I then tweeted "Anyone that goes to my daughters school, bully her again and I'll get the police involved, Bullying is illegal in the state of California." Then I hit sent i drove to the park. The. I saw her. "Sierra!" I yelled running as fast as I could as people took pictures. "Mom!" She cried. I just hugged her and picked her up. I brought her to the car and put her in.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again! You have me heart attack!" I smacked the back of my head. "First off why in gods name did you run away, second off why did you need to be picked up and third off why we're so mean to my mom!" I whined. "Kids were making fun of me, saying I have no boobs, and calling me a loser saying you should send me back, then I bled through my pants and it was all over my butt and the seat and the cafeteria saw." She sobbed. I pulled her into a hug. "Baby girl I'm sorry." I said stroking her hair. Then paparazzi showed up. "You gotta be shitting me." Mom quickly drove off and we went home. "Your grounded give me your phone." I said as we pulled up to the house. "No, you can't take my phone!" She argued argued. "Yes I can in your mother." I yelled at her . "YOU ARENT MY MOTHER!" She yelled. She threw her phone in the seat and got up and ran inside the house.

I put my hands on the steering wheel and hit my head against the horn and started to run my temples as I started to cry.

Sierra pov

"Fuck this family!" I yelled. I pushed everything off my dresser. "I HATE IT I HATE IT!" I yelled pacing around my room. I couldn't help it, I got my razor and cut my wrists. Just straight in my room. I dropped the razor and began pulling stuff off my
Bed. "Woah woah!" Grandmom yelled. Mom opened the door "DEMI!" She yelled.

"What!" Demi yelled obviously annoyed by much actions. "STOP! YOUR GOING TO HURT ME!" I yelled. I thought that Demi's mom was my mom. Demi ran up the stairs. "STO STOP STOP!" I yelled. "MOM! DONT- I don't want to play big girl games!" I cried falling to my knees. "Sierra, it's Demi." Mom said. "We aren't going to play games." She said wrapping me in a hug on the floor.

Demi pov

"Mom, leave, she is triggered by you."  I said serious. My mom left and looked at Sierra bleeding wrists. "Dear god." I said about to cry. "Your okay, your okay." I rocked her back and forth. I put her on her bed and laid next to her. I waited for her breathing even out. "Just go to sleep. Baby. Go to sleep." I whispered. She fell asleep and I kissed her forehead and left the room. I went to the kitchen "you need to return her! She is going to ruin your career!" Was the first thing my mom said. I looked at her shock. "You told me to get a child! I did and I love her! She was raped and abused by both her parents! She is going to have meltdowns here and there! She is bullied! Like me mom and sending her back would be the worst thing in the world for her!" I yelled.

"DEMI! LOOK AROUND! YOU CANT FINISH A PHOTO SHOOT OR A CONCERT WITH OUT HER GETTING IN THE WAY!" My mom yelled back. "Mom, you need to leave. Now." I said crying. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't-I didn't" she said. "Mom just leave. I can't right now. My focus is Sierra and making sure she gets better." I pointed to mom to leave. She left and I locked the door and went to my room and started a bubble bath.

Sierra pov

I woke up from my totally melt down and looked at my torn up room. I liked at the clock and it was 4 hours later. I looked at my wrists that were covered in dry blood. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. I went downstairs and found mom laying on the couch with wet hair. God she looked beautiful with our without make and I'm over here looking like a sloth. "Mom?" I said softly. "Yes?" She said turning off the tv. "I'm really sorry for being mean to you and your mom. I never meant for that to happen or for you to have to leave the photo shoot, I just felt trapped and you were the only person I wanted to talk to. I felt weird being in the car alone with your mom. I have issues with older women." I cried. "Come here, stop crying that's enough. Crying for a day. It's not your fault, I understand that I always tell you if you need me to talk to me, but I ignored you and I'm sorry for that." Then we hugged. "How about this Friday you invite your friends over and I'll invite Selena and Nick, you like them."  Mom smiled. "Yeah sure! I'll invite Matt and Hayley!" I smiled.

"Do I have to go to school tomorrow? Or the rest of the week?" I begged not to. "Fine, only time. You have your period so your sick. So I call the school saying your sick." Mom smiled.