39

Sierra pov

I sat on the stool in the pool just imagining the feeling of my lungs filling up with water. That's the most painful way to die. But with how I acted that's what i most likely deserve, I shouldn't of snapped at Amber, here I am talking about how bullying is wrong and I go and tell an innocent girl to jump off a cliff.

I heard the back door open and then shut. Mom walked out in a bikini I rolled my eyes at her perfect Body. "Can I join you?" She asked softly. "Go ahead." I kept looking down at my feet and I moved them around. "I'm sorry Sierra." Mom blurted out. Mom got in the pool and swam to me. She put her right hand on my knee and lifted my chin up with her left. "Please Sierra. We need to talk about this." She said looking into my eyes. I let a tear escape, I pushed her hand away. "I just want to know why, why you had to go help Amber, when I was counting on you. I really needed you there. I froze and messed up I started crying during it and after I completely made a fool out of my self because I started sobbing right when I stopped singing and I ran out of the cafeteria." I said looking down.

"I know I'm so sorry. I was on my way to the school and it I knew you were the last act. So I knew I had some time. Wilmer called me freaking out because Amber had stated her period and he didn't know what to do. She was bleeding everywhere, he didn't have the right supplies and her mom wasn't picking up. So I drove to the store got supplies and drove to Wilmer's house. I got there and it was an utter mess. I had to show her what to do because she didn't have the slightest clue as to what was going on. Then as I was leaving Amber didn't want me to leave. So I invited them to the school. But my mom had texted me telling me it was to late and we missed you so we just went back home." Mom explained. That didn't make me feel better at all.

"Well, at least you were helping her. I hate myself." I started to choke up. "I can't get the image out of my head of how scared she was when I yelled at her." I shook my head and brought my hands to my forehead.

"I was so mean to Wilmer and Amber, I was mean to grandma, I can't live with myself. I feel terrible." I moaned. Mom didn't quite know how to react. "Maybe you will feel better if you apologize face to face?" Mom suggested. I shook my head "I can't look at either of them. I will blow up and make it worse. I'm scared I'm ruining your relationship with Wilmer. He makes you so happy and I-I." I was interrupted when mom out her hands on my knees. "You aren't ruining my relationship with Wilmer. I'm sorry I keep putting him first and other people before you. Sierra I love you so much. Please trust me." Mom said lifting up my head. "I want to, but I just can't." I said.

"That's okay." Mom agreed. "Come here." She held out her arms I walked over to then and she put me on her waist, so my legs straddled her side and my head tears on her shoulder. She moved around the pool softly singing. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Demi pov

I held onto Sierra and moved slowly the pool. "Sierra?" I said. No response, I moved my head back and looked at her. She had fallen asleep, I slowly got out of the pool trying not to wake her. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her. I opened the back door and then closed it and locked it. I walked upstairs but she was soaking wet. "Sierra, baby you need to change clothes." I said stroking her long blonde hair. She groaned. "I wanna sleep." She groaned. I laid Sierra on the ground on the towel. "Fine, I will change you." I mumbled standing up. I went to her dresser and grabbed a sports bra and undies. I went to her closet and grabbed some pjs. She had dried off enough for me to lay her on her bed.

"Okay you gotta work with me here." I struggled. She was dead asleep. "Do I have to change her, should I let her sleep in the swim suit?" I asked myself. I shook my head no, I sat her up and untied the back of her swim top, she was wearing a tankini. I removed her shirt and put on the sports bra and then the shirt. "Ugh, there you go." I laid her down on the bed and removed her swim shorts. I grabbed the underwear and put it on her. Then I put on her pjs pants. "Oh my god." I laughed. I grabbed the wet towel and swim clothes and put them in the dryer. I walked over to her kissed her forehead. "Night precious." I said as I walked to my room. I got in the shower and got out. I changed and started to brush my teeth.

Then my phone went off I walked to my nightstand and picked it up. "Hey baby what's up?" I asked washing out my mouth.

"You really need to start controlling Sierra, she really hurt Amber, she hasn't stopped crying. She has hurt me to Demi. You need to start parenting better. She is out of control." Wilmer said drop dead serious.

"Woah woah hold up buddy boy. Don't call me and tell me what I need to do for my daughter. It's not her fault, she can't control it. Second off I'm sorry she said mean things to Amber, but Sierra was taking it pretty hard. She feels terrible, third off don't tell me how to parent. Sorry Sierra isnt a like Amber but at least I'm there for my daughter and I have an open relationship with her. And listen to yourself your drunk! Wilmer go home and go to sleep!" I hung up and threw my phone on my bed and just collapsed on it. "Ho-ly shit." I turned over to my bed side lamp and turned it off and drifted to sleep.