8

Sierra pov

We got home after a little shopping spree and lunch to talk things over. Mom leaves on Monday.

"Mom, I'm so tired." I yawned. "Okay then go to sleep." Mom laughed. "But I need dinner!" I freaked out. She looked puzzled. "Okay okay, let's have some already made salads." Mom giggled. I sat at the breakfast bar and waited for her to give me the food. "I'm giving you your computer do you can FaceTime me whenever you want. I'm taking your phone and iPad still but grandpa will keep your cable box. "Oh mom, on Monday we are doing swimming in PE I need you to sign this saying I can." I smiled grabbing my backpack. I handed it to mom and she signed it. "It's like an autograph." She giggled we finished eating our salads we both decided it was time to go to sleep. We walked upstairs "uh mom, can I sleep with you since I won't get to see you for 5 months?" I asked shyly. "Sure baby." She held her hand out and grabbed it and she twirled me as we walked into her room. I saw her suit cases she had 3 big ones.

I laid next to her and we fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

"Mom!"I shook her until she awoke. "Mooom!"
"What!" She bolted up which resulted her hitting my head with her head. "Owe!" I laughed holding my head. "I'm sorry!" She laughed. He held me and I held her. "I love you." She said. "I love you to, but I'd love you even more if we could go to ihop." I smiled. "Sure, but you gotta shower." Mom smiled. "Okay!" I jumped down from the bed I went to my room and started the shower. I got in the shower and grabbed the razor and cut myself a 6 or 7 times then twice on my wrist. It was on the side of my wrist. I waited for them to stop bleeding and I washed my hair and and my body and got out and wrapped a towel around me and picked out some clothes

 I waited for them to stop bleeding and I washed my hair and and my body and got out and wrapped a towel around me and picked out some clothes

Then I but on those tight rubber bracelets to cover up my cuts. I wasn't scared of mom finding out because she was going to be gone. She had no power of me while she was moving around the country. I left my room and went downstairs. "Come on mom! It's 10!" I yelled she came down stairs "you always have to 1 up me don't you?" I laughed. "Mom, you know, I'm going to be turning 12 while your in the second month of your tour?" I said as we got in the car. "I know baby, and I'm sorry, I'll be in New York February  24 I will face time you." Mom smiled. "I don't think I have a concert that day. So I'll FaceTime you all day!"

I softly smiled even though I wanted her there. Mom drive to ihop and she pulled up. We covered our face and walked in, mom held my hand and she didn't let go until we sat down. "What do you want to do today?" Mom asked me and I started tearing up. "Princess, don't cry. Please don't. It's only 5 months, you will blink and it will be over."

"But it won't be like that. What happens if I get bullied, or get my period, or I don't know. I can't talk to grandpa about that stuff." 

"Grandpa, will understand periods and bullying. I was bullied he knows what to do. Trust me honey." Mom smiled. "Okay. Fine I'm trusting you." I rolled my eyes smiling. The waitress brought out our food and looked at it. "What's wrong with it?" Mom asked eating her bacon. "The syrup is touching the eggs, and the bacon is touching the pancakes. I can't eat this." I said because my ocd doesn't let me eat touching food.

(But really I do have this issue -Paige)

"Really, now?" Mom said. "I can't eat this!" I raised my voice. "Okay okay, shhh we will fix this." Mom said. Mom called over the waitress and explained. "Okay, what do you want do you want to do?" Mom asked. "I kinda of want a chill day, like go get our nails done and hang out at home." I smiled. "Sounds fun. We can karaoke, and watch movies." Mom smiled.

The waitress brought back non touching food "thank you." I smiled. I ate my food and I missed the taste of the food. We finished our food and decided to get our nails done. When we arrived at place paparazzi was crazy. My mom picked me up because she felt safer and David was walking with us in. "Mom, can I get my eyebrows done?" I whispered in her ear. She breathed in "sure." She smiled. I looked at the doors they had closed off because people were trying to get in. The people in the place were star struck. "I need 1 eye brow wax and manicures." She smiled. "We can take you for they eyebrows now." 

I laid down and held moms hand as she put the wax on my eyebrows. "3...2...1" then she pulled. I flinched and I when she done with both of them I smiled. "Not bad." I looked at them in the mirror. "Oooh pretty!" Mom smiled. "I know." I giggled. We then got our nails done and it was now 1.

We went home and ordered lunch. "Me and my mom are about do some karaoke!" I snapchatted then she stuck her tongue out and smiled. I posted it on my story. "Mom, sing Stone cold! I love that song!" I smiled. "Okay baby." She smiled.

She sand the song then right as she went on the high note I snapchatted and I posted it on my story and I had obviously added Paisley and she snapchatted me "lucky." And I snapchatted her a picture with mom smiling next to me and I said "I know."

--------------------------

It was now 9:30 and I had to go to sleep. Mom was doing the final checks and I sat on her bed watching Disney. Then she jumped next to me on he bed and tickled me. I laughed and she laughed. The. She hugged me. "I love you mommy." I smiled. "I love you to baby." Then she kissed my head. "I'm going to miss you a lot." Mom said.

"I'm going to miss you to much. You will still be here when I wake up right?" I asked. "Yes, so will grandpa and I will drive you to school." Mom smiled. "Goodnight." She smiled. Then I fell asleep in her arms.