20

Demi pov

I fell asleep in the chair in the corner. Then sun rise and shined on my face. They told me Sierra was going to be asleep for maybe 2 more hours so I decided to go to Samantha's house to explain. I left the room and got in my limo that I called. I gave the address and we drove the house. "Breathe Demi." I got out and pulled up my pants and of course a girl saw me "DEMI LOVATO!" She yelled. I smiled at her and she walked over to me "did you find Sierra is she okay?" She asked nicely. "I did, thank you so much." I smiled. "I can't believe I saw you, but I just wanted to make sure your okay, so I won't ask you for a picture." She smiled. "Aw, thank you sweetheart, but I would love you take a picture with you." I smiled. "Really? Thanks." We took a selfie and I hugged her.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I played with my hair while I waited, I just got extensions, and I love them. "Hello Demi." The mom said opening the door. "Hello, I just wanted to apologize in person. I'm so sorry that Sierra came to your house and destroyed it, so I want to give you so money to fix whatever she broke and explain why she freaked out. If that's okay?" I softly smiled. She nodded. "Come in." I walked in and she brought me to the couch and I didn't see any damage. "She only broke the coffee table and a few frames, Demi it's okay." She smiled.

"No I really insist." I put $250 on the couch. "See Sierra was adopted from very abusive parents, her dad played with her like she was toy. She has depression and anxiety, and when she gets scared or nervous she has anger out breaks and she can't control herself. I'm really sorry. I feel terrible."
"I'm so sorry Demi." Her mom put a hand on my knee. "It's not yours or Sierras fault. Don't worry."  The. I got a text message "oh Sierra is awake, I'm sorry but I have to go." I hugged her and then I left.

I saw the girl I met a little bit ago sitting on the side or the road. "David go to her really fast." He pulled up to Her and I opened the door "darling, aren't you going to go home?" I asked. "Uh yeah- I was just-waiting." This girl was obviously poor by the way she was dressed and she had a broken ipod the 3rd generation. "Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded and tears welded up in her eyes. "Fuck me for being a good person." I thought. I gave her $50 "go buy some food and new shoes." I smiled. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I won't go hungry for like a week!" She jumped up and hugged me. She did not smell great either.

The girl got up and started running toward the main road. "Okay, sorry go to hospital." We turned the limo around and drove to the hospital. We arrived and I got out of the limo and his my face as paparazzi was crawling the outside. I went to sierras room and she was watching tv. "Oh my god, mommy!" She cried. I dropped my purse and hugged her, she couldn't hug back. "Please untie me! I want to hug my mom!" She cried. "Sierra, your still not sturdy we can't do that, we don't know if you will try something." The nurse said. I grabbed her shirt and brought her real close "this little girl has been through hell and back, if she wants to hug her mom. She can, untie her." I said giving her my serious glare.

The nurse untied Sierra and she was shaking when she did. "Mommy!" They kept her legs tied and she wrapped her arms around my neck. " oh my god Sierra, I love you so much, please don't do anything like that again." Her head was on my chest "I'm so sorry mom, I won't I promise. I hate myself every minute of hell I was putting you through." She cried. "Your okay, it's okay." I stroked her beautiful blonde hair. "Baby girl."

"Okay, Ms-ms-Lovato I need to tie her up." I looked at her again. "Touch my daughter I'll sue, I'll sue this whole damn hospital! For doing surgery without my consent. Yeah I know about that." I smirked seriously raising and eyebrow. "Wow mom your a badass."

"I will have the doctor come in and tell you when she is ready to be release from the hospital." Then the nurse bolted out of the room. The doctor came in "hello Mrs. Lovato, your daughter looks perfectly fine. You can take her home now. I'll get the nurse in here to take out her vitals and untie her."

I smiled, the doctor left the nurse came in timidly. "She she was stable." I scoffed. She took out her vitals and untied her. Then we went home. It was 6:30 at night and I made Sierra go to sleep. I walked with upstairs. "Sierra, I want to have a calm talk with you okay?" She nodded as I tucked her into bed. I sat at the edge "I know your self harming, I did it to." I breathed out. "I don't believe you." She said. I raised in eyebrow, I laid next to her "see my tattoos, you know why the say stay strong?" I asked she shook her head. "Because when I was In rehab that's what i told myself, now when I have a bad day, I look at my wrists and they make me happy. To know I got over giant obstacles in my life. And I know you can."

"I still don't believe you." She giggled wrapping her arm around my stomach. I got out my phone and went to my camera roll, and showed her this picture

"When you do it for so long you forget, and I forgot, I usually out make up on them but I didn't

"When you do it for so long you forget, and I forgot, I usually out make up on them but I didn't." I smiled, I kissed her cheek. "I love you so much." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her. I could lay like this forever. Then the doorbell rang I got up and Sierra grabbed my arm "mom don't! What if they are going to hurt us!"
"It's just Nick sweetheart, he is dropping off our luggage from our trip. Now I want you to go to sleep." I kissed her forehead and turned off her bedside lamp. I closed her door and walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Sorry I was putting Sierra to sleep." I helped pick up the luggage "just put it in the living room and I'll sort it out." I smiled. I clapped the door and locked it. Once we brought everything into the living room "damn there is like 10 suit cases." I laughed. "Demi, I miss you." Nick smiled looking at me. He leaned in and started kissing my neck. I pulled away "Sierra is still upstairs." I said being responsible. "Whocares I miss you, your lips, your ass." He smirked. He stretched us out so we were laying down. He started to kiss me and I felt terrible.

He tried to take off my shirt. "No, no stop." I pulled away and pushed him off. "Why! We are grown adults and we know when the time is right!" Nick said frustrated. "Nick, my daughter needs me. I told you. You are a distraction." I said about to cry.

"Don't start, don't fucking start Demi!" He raised his voice. "Nick, shut up! Please! You will scare Sierra." I said crying. "Nick, I can't have sex with her upstairs, I'll feel guilty." I cried. "But yet, you will have sex with me and moan loudly when your mom was in the same rv as us?"

"I didn't feel guilty then," I looked down and Nick grabbed my chin. "What the fuck that hurts!" I pushed him off of me. "Demi, your making no sense at all!" Nick slurred. "Nick, I cheated on you!" I yelled a little bit. He stepped back, "what the fuck, with who! When! Where! Demi I swear to god!" Nick yelled clenching his fists. He grabbed some glasses that were on the counter and threw them at me and the floor. "AW SHIT! It was in New York with Joe, and it was when Sierra ran away." I cried. He grabbed my chin even harder and pushed my face. "Nick! Your drunk!" I yelled. He started to walk for the stairs. "Where the fuck are you going!?" I yelled grabbing my phone. "If Sierra wasn't here! That wouldn't of happened! My own brother ! So I'm gonna teach her a lesson!" He yelled. "NICK STOP!" I yelled. I got my phone and called 911 I grabbed nick and held him.

911: what is your emergency?
Demi: my boyfriend is super drunk and he is trying to hurt my daughter! I yelled into the phone struggling.
Demi: get the fuck off of me! Ow shit! He just pushed me down the stairs. I gave her my address and she said to stay on the phone. While still on the phone I desperately tried to get Nick to stop. He got closer and closer to her room, we got into her hallway and I jumped on Nick and made him fall face first. "POLICE!"

"ITS OPEN!" I yelled. They opened the door and ran up the stairs, the cop helped me off of him and I ran into Sierras room. She was standing up crying. I picked her up and turned away from what was going on and I covered her ears. I shook my head at Nick as the cops out him hand cuffs and walked him out.