7

Demi pov

It's been a couple of hours since I woke up and I want tell Sierra about my tour. I walk up to her room and sit on the edge of her bed. "Sierra, baby, wake up. I have to tell you some news." I said shaking her gently. "What? I'm tired and I don't feel well." She moaned flicking me. "Princess, this is serious. I need you to look at me." I said serious. She rolled her eyes and say up. "Look, I have to go on a tour. It's 5 months and I want you to stay here." I blurted out and she began to cry. "Wh-what? You can't do that! I was adopted 5 months ago! And your already leaving me!" She yelled out.

"Sierra! Do you want a phone? Do you want to live in a house!?" I raised my voice. "Yes! But your going to make me stay home with the bullies? No one knows what to do when I have a melt down! If you make your mom stay with me she is going to send me back! I heard her!" She freaked out.

-----------------------------------

We had a long conversation and she finally agreed to stay home. The bad thing is I'm leaving next week. "But you listen to me, if you ever need me I'm only one call away." I smiled. Then she left. "Sierra Elizabeth! Enough of this sour attitude!" I snapped. "Forget you. I'm going to Hayley's." She spat. I left her room and grabbed her arm. "No your not! You are 11 and you don't just get to walk out of this house when you want! You realize how many people would kidnap you!" I yelled about to cry.

"Maybe, they would love me more than you do! Because they wouldn't leave me for 5 months!" She yelled trying to get out of the grasp of my arm. "SIERRA! I love you! Don't you ever say that! You know what they would do! They would kill you! Rape you! Abuse you! So you would go back to your old life style! But this time you wouldn't know the people! So I suggest you do not walk out of this house!" I yelled. I could Sierra was getting madder and madder by the second before she blew up. "FUCK YOU!" She yelled. "That's it, Sierra Elizabeth Lovato! Your grounded give me your phone! Your computer! Go get your cable box from your room! Give me your IPad!" I yelled. She stomped up the stairs and I could hear her angrily grabbing everything then she stomped down the stairs and gave me everything "I'm taking these on the tour with me. So kiss them good bye for 5 months!" I yelled.

Sierra out her hands in fist then yelled and ran to theater room.

Sierra pov

How dare she do that! She isn't my mother and she never will be! And fuck her for leaving me with her dad! He can rape me! Ugh! I hate this family! I ran into the theater room and put on dance moms.

"They are talking about how embarrassing there parents are, at least they get to be with them every day and never have to leave them." I said crying. "I gotta leave." I thought. I walked out of the theater room "where are you going missy." Mom said. "Don't worry Demi in not going to kill myself." I rolled my eyes. "Sierra!" Mom yelled. "Whatever Demi." Then I ran upstairs and got changed.

I grabbed my sunglasses and put my hair up in a pony tail then I put on a coral hat

I grabbed my sunglasses and put my hair up in a pony tail then I put on a coral hat. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. "Don't look at me." I growled. I could mom was getting super mad after I said that. She walked upstairs then I heard the door slam. "Perfect." I giggled. I ran upstairs and waited for her to get in shower. Once I heard the shower turn on I grabbed my phone and asked Hayley what her address was. She lived far walking. I needed money, I went into moms wallet and grabbed 40 bucks. "She won't miss that." I giggled. I went into my room and looked in the mirror. "Wow, this is who I became."