29

Sierra pov

Mom had gotten in the shower, and I just randomly got the feeling that I wanted to go to public school. But not my old school. I missed if I'm at home to much. Then my mom didn't need to drag me everywhere. I heard the shower go off and I gave mom about an hour before I went into her room. I knocked on her door. "Mom?" I asked entering the room. "Yes sweetheart." She said turning down the tv. "I have a question." She nodded "can I go to public school?" I asked. "I, uh have to think about that. I'm not comfortable with you going." Mom said. "It's a yes or no answer mom."

"I'm afraid it isn't." Mom said. I was getting angry, I should of left the situation. "tienes que dejarme ir a la escuela" ( you have to let me go to school) I said. Mom sat up "lo siento bebé, pero yo no quiero que se vaya . recuerda que fueron golpeados por última vez" (sorry baby, but I don't want you to go. Remember last time you got beat up.)
"THAT ISNT FAIR!" I yelled. Mom raised en eyebrow. "i era maltratada , y estoy listo en caso de que sea !?" I yelled. (I got beat up and I'm ready to go, shouldn't you be!?) mom was getting angry. But I wanted to fight, "ue le pase nada a usted! puto final de la discusión!" (I don't want anything to happen to you! End of fucking discussion!) I rolled my eyes. "Puta!" (Bitch)

Then i ran out of her room and ran to my room "Sierra!" Mom yelled. I walked back to her room. "Do NOT call your mom a bitch!" She said grabbing my chin. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me. "I'll say whatever I want!" I yelled. "Go to your room your grounded!" Mom yelled. "Fine Demetria Devonne!" I spat and ran to my room and slammed the door. "Who does she think she is! To tell me she isn't comfortable with me going to school!" I yelled. I grabbed my boosterboard and opened my window then, I closed it I jumped down the tree and boosterboarded around neighbor hood. I pulled by Matts house it started to rain. It was starting to have a thunderstorm so I decided to go to his room.

I shrugged I went into his backyard and climbed his tree, "oh my god." He was making out with another girl. Her shirt was off and my heart dropped. "Fuck you Matt!" I yelled punching his window causing it to break. "Sierra! Wait!" He yelled. "Was that fucking Demi Lovatos daughter!" I heard. I left my boosterboard there I jumped down the tree and ran, It was pouring and thundering and lighting. I ran down his street and ran into the Walgreens. It was 8:30 at night and I didn't know where I was. I grabbed a water and a sandwich. I was soaking wet and cold. I out the food on the check out table and bought the food. "Hey, I've seen you somewhere." The lady said. "Cool." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my food and began eating it. When the doors opened and I saw Paisley and Trevor. Oh no.

I walked into isle and they walked into the same one as me. "Wow, she still lives." Paisley laughed. "Leave me alone hoe." I smirked. "Oh please. Me a hoe? You probably have like 10 STDS from your father." She laughed then high fixing Trevor. "I don't! Leave him out of this!" I yelled clenching my fists. "Your just as useless as him. You should jump off a cliff. Demi must cry at night."

"She doesn't, she chose me, your parents got stuck with you. Your parents must cry every night. You probably cry every night, I mean look at you." I smiled and cocked an eyebrow. "And you Trevor, you should wear a condom on your head, because if your going to act like a dick, you should dress like one." I smiled. Before paisley could say something. "Oh wait, one more. Paisley you remind me of the book I'm reading. Boring and heavy." I laughed. They looked at eachother then there fists colliding with my mouth. I looked at the ground and there was blood. "Oh you wanna play?" I said. I grabbed paisleys neck and punched her two or three times. Then the store clerk came over. I pulled Paisley by her hair on to the floor and then. I grabbed Trevor by his ear and kneed him in his side.

As the store clerk tried to grab me I repeatedly kicked Trevor in his face. "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" I yelled sobbing. "Call the police!" The store clerk yelled. Then I freaked out as elbowed her in her face and ran out of the store as fast as I could. I was in some deep shit now.

I bolted down the street into a park and I saw cop cars go to the Walgreens. "Oh fuck me." I said. I ran further. I think I ran 20 minutes. I was by my house. I ran into my house and slammed the door shut. I locked it. I started to breathe out but I forgot to breathe in. "AHHHHH!" I screamed. I punched the door and mom ran downstairs. I was soaking wet and my mouth was bleeding. "Sierra!" Mom yelled. I put my ha do on my knees and I looked at mom before my eyes rolled into my head and I fell on the floor.

I woke up on the couch with mom next to me. "I can't open my eye, and my fucking head hurts."

Mom handed me aspirin and I took it. "I thought I was going to die!" I cried. "What happened!" Mom asked. "Me escapé , me encontré a Matts casa y él estaba como a punto de tener relaciones sexuales con una niña ! Entonces me encontré con algunos Walgreens azar y Paisley y Trevor estaban allí ! Empezaron diciendo que tenía ETS no sé lo que está esos son ! Entonces ella estaba diciendo cosas sobre ti y mi padre ! Entonces dije algo y los dos comenzaron a golpearme ! Así que me defendí ! Y luego llamaron a la policía ! Entonces me encontré!" I yelled in Spanish freaking out. (I snuck out, I ran to matts house and he was like about to have sex with a girl! Then I ran to some random Walgreens and Paisley and Trevor were in there! They started saying I had STD I don't know what's those are! Then she was saying stuff about you and my dad! Then I said something and they both started punching me! So I fought back! And then they called the police! THEN I RAN!)

Mom rubbed my back. She rubbed her head then we heard a knock at the door. "No no! They are going arrest me!" I yelled. Mom walked over to the door.

"Sierra.."