Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸

Yeah the other chapter was really short and more like a filler chapter so here's this longer one. Even though this is another filler chapterish. Enjoy!:)
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

"What do you want squirrel cheeks?" I ask with an annoyed tone.

Ok so you must be wondering why I called him squirrel cheeks. So basically every time he gets mad, he puffs out his cheeks which makes him look like he has two huge nuts stored in his mouth. So I call him squirrel cheeks.

"Okay one, I don't have squirrel cheeks and two, I don't look like a squirrel!" He said with the same annoyed tone.

"Really? Because this picture saids otherwise," I say with a smart aleck tone as I pull out my phone and show him the photo of the monstrous squirrel. 🔽

"Aww, your sweet, you actually spent time Photoshopping a squirrel for me," he smirked and batted his lashes

Dumb and dumber (Ben and Luke) just laughed. That's all they ever do. Unlike my friends that actually, well sometimes, get into the argument. Cause let's be real, I'm never not arguing with Arron. That actually makes me wonder sometimes why I'm surrounded by idiots.

By now, there were people in a circle around us. I don't know why. No really. They should be used to this since it happens everyday. Yep, I just totally rolled my eyes there.

"Beach please, like I would spend my precious time on that. I just Googled 'monster squirrels that look like Arron.' You should have seen how many results I got. So I just chose a random one since it wouldn't matter because all the monstrous squirrels look like you and voila!" I said sassily.

The crowd surrounding us just stared at us as if we were some kinda show, some even laughing.

"Yeah, I was there when she Googled it. It was so hard to choose because they all looked like you. Honestly it was hard to look at the pictures for long," Katherine said with a smirk.

My girl!

"Oh so you think that I look like that?" He asked flatly, pointing at my phone.

We all abviously nodded. By all I mean Kat, Zander, and me.

"Have you forgotten to look at yourself in a mirror lately?" Arron asked, directing it at Kat.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that," Zander said, moving to stand in front of her protectively.

It was obvious that he had a crush on Kat. Or maybe not...But then again, he's always protective of her and blushes when around her. Ok focus Daphne! Then again, what do I know?