Epilogue

Important message at end!!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

1 month later

Daphne's POV

I stand in front of the large mirror in the room, wringing my hands. My make up is flawless and my hair is styled in tight curls cascading down my back, with a braid crown wrapped around my head. I'm dressed in an elegant dress with some nude high heels. I'm only seconds away to an exciting and funny moment but, I'm totally a jumble of nerves. I take deep breaths as I try to calm down.

"Daphne honey, are you ready?" I hear my mom ask from behind me.

I turn around and look at her. She looks absolutely stunning, she's in a white fitted dress that ends at her ankles. She's paired it with some white high heels. Her hair is in an intricate up do that looks totally complicated. Her veil is placed on with a touch of a peachy blush pin,the color of my dress, holding it down. Her makeup is subtle, but beautiful. She has a small touch of jewelry.

"Wow mom, you look absolutely beautiful," I compliment her, my voice coming out wobbly.

She laughs lightly and grabs my hands.

"I swear Daphne, I think you're more nervous than me and I'm the one getting married!" she says laughing again.

"Gee, thanks Daphne for the compliment," I say, teasing her.

She laughs again and shakes her head.

"Yes Daphne, thank you, you look stunning as well. That Arron boy will be drooling when he sees you," she says with a smirk.

"Mom!" I shout, pouting.

She only laughs and turns around when the door opens. Kat comes inside. She's wearing a light pink dress with some white heels. She has her hair styled the same as mine, minus the braid crown. We do look amazing if I do say so myself.

I hear my mom take out a shaky breath. I hug her and squeeze her hand.

"You'll be great, I'm the one that's totally nervous remember?" I chuckle.

She chuckles as well and nods her head. We start walking out the room and toward the doors that lead to where all the guests and the groom are. We reach the large doors and stop. I turn to my mom and give her an encouraging smile.

"Ready?" I ask as I hold my arm out.

Yes, I am going to walk my mom down the isle. Quite frankly she asked me to so I happily agreed to it. I just hope I don't break down from all the eyes that will be staring at us. The only thing that is making me feel better is that most of the attention will be on the bride. Although, I might not want to mention that at the moment.

She takes another deep breath and looks at me.

"Ready," she says surely.

She grabs onto my arm and the doors open. everyone turns to look at us. I turn my head to look at my mom but see that she's too busy looking at the groom. I see the groom and I smile. My dad looks handsome in his black suit and sleeked back hair. He's also staring at my mom, and I swear his jaw dropped when he saw my mom. I walk my mom forward and hand her hand to my dad.

"Take care of her," I say, laughing at my joke.

He gives me a silly smile and answers, "Of course ma'lady."

I hear a couple people laugh from the crowd. They're supernatural hearing is seriously crazy. I should know, the first couple of days, I almost went insane when everything was louder than it usually was. I mean even a whisper felt like it was a yell. I had to stick some ear clogging thingies to keep the sounds out. I also might have made some people go deaf for a little because of that. I guess I yelled too much because of the ear thingies. Oh well. Let's just say I've definitely gotten used to all the changes. Well... almost. I'm still weirded out that I drink blood now but, what can I do.