Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸

Hi guys! It's been a little while but the chapter is here now. I just want to start off with saying thank U guys so much for all ur support. All the votes, comments, and views!! I mean 500! Omg I'm freaking out! Thank u thank u thank u! Also tomorrow I'm going to update a new chapter because I'm starting school on Wednesday :(. So I won't be able to update as often. Ok, now with THE chapter. Only Arron's POV btw in this one.

Btw, the picture up there is sorta what the stage looks like.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I put on my tux and bow tie. I was nervous that today I was finally going to get the alpha title. Now the pack was going to depend on me. I won't fail them. I won't, you'll be great.

Hopefully.

It's just all those lives on me.... I'm responsible if they- No! You'll be fine. You will not fail. They will all be kept safe. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a hot mess. My eyes are half way closed from the lack of sleep, I look tired and aged. For godess sake, I'm only 18 and yet I look like I have let the years catch up to me. I gotta suck it up, it's time for the ceremony.

You. Can. Not. Fail.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in," I say, fixing my tie in the mirror.

Ben comes in and asks, "Hey you ready to, you know, become alpha?"

He knows me well. Maybe even better than he knows himself sometimes.

"Yeah," I try to say reassuringly but doesn't come at all confident.

I clear my throat and try again. "Yes."

"Dude, you can't trick me. I know you far too well to fall for your 'I'm okay'. You'll be fine and you know me and Luke have your back. Now and always" He assures me, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, I needed that," I tell him, giving his hand a pat.

I feel slightly more better and confident.

"Come on," he saids as he grabs my arm, pulling me.

I leave my room and go to the backyard where the ceremony will be. I go and see that the whole pack is there, along with my mom, dad, and some alphas and Lunas. I go and sit down at the front. They start clapping as I go down to my seat. I just give a smile and keep my eyes trained on the ground. My dad goes up on the "stage" and starts his speech.

"Today is the day that I step down from being alpha and give the title to my boy. I remember like it was yesterday that Amanda (A.N. Amanda is Arron's mom) had him and I was holding him in my arms for the first time. Or when I'd change his diapers and he'd spray me with pee because I always took it off at the wrong moment." He said laughing and the crowd joined in.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Hey! The ones upstairs not down. Mind you!

"It's been an honor being the alpha of the crescent moon pack. I can't think of anyone better to give my position to. He's strong and going to take the position of a strong alpha. I'm proud to welcome up here, my son, Arron Cole!" he saids motioning to me.

Everybody claps and cheers. I make my way up to the stage. I give my dad a hug, we turn into our wolves, and we fight. We go at each other. We have a thumb war. My finger even almost gets ripped off. Then we dance the Macarena in wolf form. We also dab and ride away on a unicorn.

Just kidding. We're not animals.

Yeah... My mind goes to weird places when I'm under pressure or nervous.

Ok so I go up to the stage and I hug my dad. He turns around and saids, "I, Caleb Cole, hand down my alpha position, to my son, Arron Cole! The new alpha of the Crescent Moon pack!

I feel the power settle into me as he saids the words. Everyone stands up, they clap and cheer loudly. I am now alpha. No pressure there....

Afterwards, there is a large party consisting of everyone congratulating me. It went until late and then everyone started to leave.  I got a couple more congratulations and back pats. I started going to my room but, for some reason thought of Kingston.

'Haaaaa....' Blake sighs dreamily.

'What's up with you?' I ask him.

'It's just that thinking of Daphne makes me feel tingly' he answers.

'No no no no, not Kingston! Anyone but her! Don't say that.' I yell/mindlink him, shivering from the thought of me and her together.

He ignores me, still in Daphne land. I fake gag and mind link him 'stupid'. I lay down and fall asleep. The last thing on my mind is Daphne. Ugh.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Oh and the question of the chapter is: How is the book so far?

Kinda short but hope it was good. Thanks again. ❤️✌🏼