Chapter 40 - Forgiving

Hey guys so sorry that I haven't updated but here it is. It's kinda short as I've been really busy but I hope you enjoy! Thank you guys so much and let's get on with the chapter! (A lot of bad spelling and mistakes)
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV

I walk down the familiar hall ways of what I sadly call home. I walk down further until I finally find the mysterious hallway. I had just told Arron to help Kat and Daphne while I came here. I love Kat so much but I really need to do this. This might have the power so that we all stay alive. If this war gets way out of hand, it cannot only affect our species but the humans as well.

I finally find the picture and I take a deep breath. I reach out to the frame and it opens slowly with a slight creaking noise. Istep inside and go to the vault. I see that it has a keypad.

Hmm. I wonder what it is.

I press on 'Enter' and see that it has space for four numbers. I have no idea what they would be... I try to go with the simple 1234 combination and it flashes red. Ugh! This is going to take forever! I don't have time for this. I try another set and it flashes red again. I try and try many different patterns but, nothing. I hit the key pad in frustration and it flashes green.

Well then.

I pull on the handle and open it. It's dark inside but, I can see two things that are shining. Ipick themup and see two objects. One is a small sword and the other is a small flask that hassome kind of glowing green substance. Attatched to it, was another note. I grab it and open it.

______________________

My dear Zander,

It seems that you have finally found this substance. It is called the elixor. It's a poisonous liquid that can kill a vampire in an instance. As you know, the king is much harder to kill with just the typical that would do to a normal vampire. Use this with the sword and you will surey succeed. But beware, your father has also made an elixor that is very dangerous to werewolves. Even more so than wolfsbane. It will cause them a painfully slow death. The more alarming part is that if it gets into a human's system, they'll only have an hour to live. There is no known cure, but, it doesn't affect vammpires. I wish you the best and know that I will always be there with you and looking out for you. I love you my sweet boy.

Sincerely,
          Your mother
______________________

I put the letter down and feel tears rise to my eyes. I bite my tongue and keep them in. My so called father will pay for all that he's done. He will get his rightful ending. I quickly close the vault and push the picture so it shuts. He's hurt too many people and it needs to stop. One of them being my Kat. My love. All I need is her and that's where I'm heading.

I run at incredible speeds to the pack house as I'm sure she's there. I can only hope she's okay. I get to the pack house and follow her scent. My heart beats faster as I get closer to her.I finally find the place hat her scnet is the strongest. I open the door and find her laying down on a bed. She gets up quickly as she hears the door. Her eyes widen and fill with tears.

"Zander!" she saids surprised.

I take in her appearace. She has large bags under her eyes and she looks extremely skinny. She has a couple bruises and her lips are chapped. I feel my eyes strat to get red with anger. I shoot forward and bring her into my arms. Before i coud stop myself, I crash my lips into hers and bring her closer to me, happy that I have her back.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I sigh with boredom as I stare at a wall. Arron has kept me in his room as he saids that I am hurt and need my rest. Bull poop. I feel fine. I just want to get up and start training again but he locked me in his stupid room.