Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸

I know it's not too interesting yet but keep reading because it will get more exciting. So yeah so here's chapter 4!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I've been getting a bunch of stuff for the prank I'm going to do. I'm so excited to see it unravel.

Laughs evilly. Wahahaha!

Yep that's right, I'm evil, oh sue me. Ok so, basically I've been going to the store along with my partners in crime (Zan, Kat, and Syd) and bought all the stuff I need. I am now in the car with Sydney because she's going to take me to her house so we can set all of it up.

"Hey let's turn on the radio!" Sydney shouts.

I move to turn on the radio and the song Lost Boy by Ruth B comes on.

"Omg I love that song!" I squeal.

I take my music very seriously.

"Me too!" she squeals back.

I turn it up and we both start singing.

"And ever since that day!
I am a lost boy from never land, usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook.
Run run...."

We sing all the way until we get to their house. Or should I say mansion. Dang, you'd think I've seen my enemies's house a couple of times and it would not surprise me but, it's ginormous!

We went inside and somehow it got bigger. I mean it was huge. Almost everything was an elegant white. There was a huge chandelier on the ceiling. There were swirling stairs elegantly lined with marble flooring. I mean, let me repeat myself, this place is huge! You'd think a huge army lives here.

I've always wondered what his parents' jobs are because I want to work there!

"Wow, this house is huge!" I gaped.

"Yeah yeah, let's get started!" she yelled, rolling her eyes.

Ha, I think she's more excited than me. Nah! I'm super happy that he's going to get a taste of his own medicine. Hey why do people say that. Like what does medicine have to do with it if medicine is supposed to be good? You know what never mind, back to the prank.

"Ok so how are we going to do this?" she asked.

"Well, first of all we need to tape the string from above so, that the cake falls on him. Now remember, we will have an actual made cake and cake batter," I explain.

"Okay you do see the ceiling is like as tall as Mount Everest right?" she asks.

"Yeah... That'll be a problem but, we'll figure it out," I assure her.

We spent the last couple hours trying to stick the string. We decided to use the chandelier. Somehow she managed to bring this huge ladder inside and so that's how I was sticking the string up.

I suddenly heard the front door slam open. Then I felt myself fall from the ladder. Somehow I was in too much shock that I didn't even yell. I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact on the floor.