Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf

Daphne's POV

I just kept on laughing the whole time. After it really started to hurt to laugh, especially on my ribs, I tried to stop as much as I could. Arron stayed silent the whole time waiting for my craziness to go away.

Once he saw I calmed down, he asked, "A-are you okay?"

"I don't know, this is a lot to process. I mean I still can't believe it, well I do believe it it's just that it still hasn't been fully processed in my head," I ramble.

"Yeah, it really is. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way, especially in the middle of our war," he apologized.

War?! What the fuck a war? I started hyperventilating and he cringed once he noticed he said war.

"Uh sorry probably not the best thing to say, but it's all okay alright? Please don't be scared. Just breathe okay? In and then out. In, good just like that, and out," he said.

After a while, I was then able to breathe normal. I had so many questions zipping through my mind but I was really tired at the same time.

He noticed and said, "Rest, and I'll answer all your questions later, okay?"

I nodded and went under my covers.  He got up and stood by the bed.

"Sweet dreams," he said. I murmur something that is not comprehend able before I'm off to the world of unicorns. Weeeeeeeee!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Arron's POV

I'm so glad that she's okay! After telling her I'm a werewolf she laughed uncontrollably telling me I'm a dog. I let it slide since I knew she was just freaking out.

I tried calming her down until she finally fell asleep. Probably for the best so that she can feel better.

Also I have been having a lot of work because the vampires are planned to attack any day now. To think that she hangs out with one of those... Things.

I go in my office and start doing paper work. That's when Ben barges into the office frantically. "Rogues!" Its all it takes for me to shoot out of my chair to the outside. He follows closely behind.

I change into my wolf and mind link him 'where?'
'The far north' he mind links back.

We run all the way to that area, some of the warrior wolves already in a battle with the rogues. 'How many?' I mind link Ben.
'There's ten' mind links Luke who ran up to us.
'Fight then, but keep one alive to question' I mind link them.

They both run ahead and I see one of the rogues running towards me. I get in fighting stance and I wait until he gets closer to attack. He lunged at me and so do I. He tries biting my neck but I quickly twist so that I land on top of him. I tried biting him but he threw me off making me only bite his paw. He wimpered and limped but still attacked. He jumped and I went under him twisting in the air and clamping down on his neck. He fell down and stayed down.

I bit down hard but not hard enough so that he would die. He's still alive. Barely.

I put one paw on him keeping him down if he tried to get back up. All the other rogues were dead and only minor injuries from the rest of the pack.

'Everyone that's hurt go to the hospital to go get patched up. The rest of you, you know what to do with the bodies' I mind link the pack.

I quickly go behind a tree and change back, and I put the pair of shorts that are behind the tree. I order two warrior wolves by the names Danny and Mark to go and get the rogue that is a live and put him in a cell.