Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸

Omg 857 views!!!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Anypopsicle on with the chapter!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring. Like always it takes me years to get up. The only reason I get up is because I now see that I'm going to be late.

I decide to skip my shower since I took one last night, luckily. I decide to put my hair in a side braid just cause. Yes, I'm lazy like that, don't judge.

I also put on a lazy day out fit, I mean it is Monday. It consists of some black jeans, a dark, almost black sweatshirt, a coral scarf for color, a pair of black boots, and some gold stacked bracelets.

I put concealer, mascara, and Chapstick to go with the lazy vibe

I put concealer, mascara, and Chapstick to go with the lazy vibe. After I'm done I go downstairs. I look at the time and see that I don't have time for breakfast so I grab a granola bar and go to my car.

I hop in my car, turn on my radio, and sing like a maniac to Meghan Trainor's 'me too'.

"Who's that sexy thing I see over there?
That's me, standing in the mirror
What's that icy thing hangin round my kneck?
That's gold, show me some respect
I thank god everyday, that I woke up feeling this way
And I can't help lovin myself
And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh
If I was you, I'd wanna be me too..."

I got to school and quickly went in. There was one minute left until I was late. I started running and bumped into someone.

Typical me.

"Sorry," I mumble, not looking up.

"It's too late to apologize," saids a voice that I sadly know too well. Ugh.

"Did you just quote One Republic?" I ask Arron. "You know what ain't nobody got time for you," I say already walking away.

Right after I say it I feel bad. Wait what? Why do I feel bad? I turn around and look at Arron and see hurt flash through his face but he quickly masks it. Which only makes me feel worse. Why though? We always talk to each other like this and we don't feel bad...

"Right... Same with you!" He yells at me since I'm a bit far.

That sentence hurts me. I don't know why. But it does. So I turn around and try to forget it. Key word being try.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Who's your bae in supernatural? Also lets just take a minute and enjoy the hot Jensen Ackles because Yassssss!

 🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱Question of the chapter: Who's your bae in supernatural? Also lets just take a minute and enjoy the hot Jensen Ackles because Yassssss!